• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Virgin tales

BrokeColin

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Im calling out everyone to go back to when you lost your virginity! and We all want details, details, details!!!

I'm suprised no one has written anything here yet, so I'll be the first. My first experience happened when I was 15. It was with a long time friend of mine who was 16 at the time. I was staying overnight at his house and we were playing poker and talking about everything. At this point in my life, I didn't consider myself attracted to men. I had not yet admitted to myself that I was bi, but the topic shifted to sex and to blow jobs. I commented that I wondered what it would be like to get a blow job and he said the same, then suggested we try it on each other to find out. I didn't see that one coming and was hesitant at first, saying that it sounded disgusting, but he asked how I would know if I never tried it. He was right. I couldn't know if had not tried, so I agreed after making him promise to tell no one. I went first so I wouldn't chicken out at the last second. I still remember taking his uncut manhood in my hand and hesitantly wrapping my lips around it. It didn't taste bad like I thought it would. He stood there breathing heavily as I sucked on his hard cock. From time to time he would whisper "Damn, that feels good". When he opened his mouth and took my dick, the warmth of his mouth surrounded my cock and I just sighed as he sucked on me. We later ended up in a 69 position. We tried anal with each other, but both of us have larger than average cocks, so we couldn't make it work. Some fingering and stretching probably would have opened us up enough to do it, but we were young and inexperienced. The internet was not what it is today and we had no way of knowing. We learned by experience. I have never told anyone that story. It was when I first realized that I liked guys as well as girls. That still remains true to this day.

how funny you should bring this up. i lost my virginity to a girl. the mother of my son.
she had heard that i was different. she wanted to know what that meant. well she said the only thing different about me was my size. she taught me that screwing and making love were different things. i learned that i preferred to make love.

how funny you should bring this up. i lost my virginity to a girl. the mother of my son.
she had heard that i was different. she wanted to know what that meant. well she said the only thing different about me was my size. she taught me that screwing and making love were different things. i learned that i preferred to make love.

As do I

Attachments

• DSC01305.jpg
    DSC01305.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 38
I'm suprised no one has written anything here yet, so I'll be the first. My first experience happened when I was 15. It was with a long time friend of mine who was 16 at the time. I was staying overnight at his house and we were playing poker and talking about everything. At this point in my life, I didn't consider myself attracted to men. I had not yet admitted to myself that I was bi, but the topic shifted to sex and to blow jobs. I commented that I wondered what it would be like to get a blow job and he said the same, then suggested we try it on each other to find out. I didn't see that one coming and was hesitant at first, saying that it sounded disgusting, but he asked how I would know if I never tried it. He was right. I couldn't know if had not tried, so I agreed after making him promise to tell no one. I went first so I wouldn't chicken out at the last second. I still remember taking his uncut manhood in my hand and hesitantly wrapping my lips around it. It didn't taste bad like I thought it would. He stood there breathing heavily as I sucked on his hard cock. From time to time he would whisper "Damn, that feels good". When he opened his mouth and took my dick, the warmth of his mouth surrounded my cock and I just sighed as he sucked on me. We later ended up in a 69 position. We tried anal with each other, but both of us have larger than average cocks, so we couldn't make it work. Some fingering and stretching probably would have opened us up enough to do it, but we were young and inexperienced. The internet was not what it is today and we had no way of knowing. We learned by experience. I have never told anyone that story. It was when I first realized that I liked guys as well as girls. That still remains true to this day.

Dude thank you for sharing your story! It has an edge of erotica that is sexy in a way. I bet it was a thrilling time! thanks again for sharing!

Lol for sure that is awesome! I prefer to make love as well because it is more emotional and passionate! Makes it way steamy!

Damn Colin, I can't remember that far back!

Lol its all good thanks for jumping in on the thread! always good to hear from you!

Well, I really was an "early starter;" I was 11 and he was 12 back in 1975). It's when I lived in Georgia and by then I was already a "C" cup so I got a lot of attention. Greg just seemed to be the right one. I had sucked on guys before and had been fingered, but not fucked. When he unzipped his pants, they were almost as wet as mine; we had been kissing for about 1/2 an hour; my parents weren't home. He straddled on top of me and undid my jeans and started to spread my lips apart; I think he was wondering where all the "water" came from. After my jeans, he removed his and tried to just "slip it in," but I wanted to really see it. So I cupped my hands under his balls and pulled it toward me; I had no idea his dicks would already be so hard; most guys before then didn't even bother with a hello..."can you blow me?" was about the most I ever got as far as passion. Anyway after looking at his cock, I slid it down and swiped it between my lips. He about jumped out of his skin and started to shake and shiver; it was his first time as well. After he was in, he moved it around, almost in a circle, so I started to buck my hips to catch him. It took us a bit, but we got the hang of it. We probably lasted 10 minutes before he came inside me; it was like his whole body came, I just had a small orgasm. We never thought about a condom or pregnancy; most guys just came in my mouth, which I love very much! Anyway, we did it a few more times before I moved away, but it was never as intense as the first time. I talked to a mutual friend who said he asks about me still; sometimes even now, I use that experience to orgasm...thanks Greg!

Who cares about "Helen", it is "Harry of Troy" that really floats my boat!

I'm 100 per cent guy person. x

Dear joninliverton,

Your photo adds new depth in my appreciation for your "member"ship on the forum. One thinks of the old saying, that it was the "face" that lauhched a thousand ships, not a champagne bottle as one might otherwise suspect.

All I can say is that the entire package's demeanor is MIGHTY IMPRESSIVE AND, NO DOUBT, A JOY TO BEHOLD AND PUT THROUGH ITS PACES!

Sincerely impressed with it's
"Mesmerizing and Majestic Bearing",​

Stimpy

Attachments

• joninliverton 's gift.jpg
    joninliverton 's gift.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 22
Well, I really was an "early starter;" I was 11 and he was 12 back in 1975). It's when I lived in Georgia and by then I was already a "C" cup so I got a lot of attention. Greg just seemed to be the right one. I had sucked on guys before and had been fingered, but not fucked. When he unzipped his pants, they were almost as wet as mine; we had been kissing for about 1/2 an hour; my parents weren't home. He straddled on top of me and undid my jeans and started to spread my lips apart; I think he was wondering where all the "water" came from. After my jeans, he removed his and tried to just "slip it in," but I wanted to really see it. So I cupped my hands under his balls and pulled it toward me; I had no idea his dicks would already be so hard; most guys before then didn't even bother with a hello..."can you blow me?" was about the most I ever got as far as passion. Anyway after looking at his cock, I slid it down and swiped it between my lips. He about jumped out of his skin and started to shake and shiver; it was his first time as well. After he was in, he moved it around, almost in a circle, so I started to buck my hips to catch him. It took us a bit, but we got the hang of it. We probably lasted 10 minutes before he came inside me; it was like his whole body came, I just had a small orgasm. We never thought about a condom or pregnancy; most guys just came in my mouth, which I love very much! Anyway, we did it a few more times before I moved away, but it was never as intense as the first time. I talked to a mutual friend who said he asks about me still; sometimes even now, I use that experience to orgasm...thanks Greg!

Fucking awesome and hot! I love the raw thrill of the story! thank you so much for sharing this with us! you rock sweat heart!

I appologize, I thought you were bi.

Loved your story Beth and wow, you really were a dirty horny girl of that age. Regarding my sexuality, well I was once forced to try it on with a girl. I was just 14 and this girl was visiting our house with her mum who was my mum's best friend. Both parents went out to see another friend but the girl Janet said she wanted to hang out with me and listen to some music. As soon as the mums went through the door Janet jumped on me and started to kiss me passionately. Janet was 2 years young but she obviously had been doing the rounds as she knew exactly what she was doing, whereas I was kinda new to this stuff. She dragged me upstairs to my bedroom and undressed me in a matter of seconds. But although we kissed passionately I could not get an erection and it didnt matter how many times she shoved her tits over my face that didn't do things for me too. In the end she gave up and said "are you gay or something". I just said I was nervous in case our mums got back. So that was it as far as girls are concerned. The following year was the camping episode with my friend Phil which I wrote about when I was last here.

Loved your story Beth and wow, you really were a dirty horny girl of that age. Regarding my sexuality, well I was once forced to try it on with a girl. I was just 14 and this girl was visiting our house with her mum who was my mum's best friend. Both parents went out to see another friend but the girl Janet said she wanted to hang out with me and listen to some music. As soon as the mums went through the door Janet jumped on me and started to kiss me passionately. Janet was 2 years young but she obviously had been doing the rounds as she knew exactly what she was doing, whereas I was kinda new to this stuff. She dragged me upstairs to my bedroom and undressed me in a matter of seconds. But although we kissed passionately I could not get an erection and it didnt matter how many times she shoved her tits over my face that didn't do things for me too. In the end she gave up and said "are you gay or something". I just said I was nervous in case our mums got back. So that was it as far as girls are concerned. The following year was the camping episode with my friend Phil which I wrote about when I was last here.
Thanks for telling us about your "non experience" at age 14, Jon. Obviously you and I are both a "six" on the Kinsey Scale, (Exclusively homosexual) and there are many men who are Kinsey "one's", (Exclusively heterosexual). That's why the "straight" models who appear on this site need to be in the 1-3 range to be able to physically perform here with other men, and I believe that no model who successfully completes a sex act with another guy can call himself 100% straight.

All that being said, my favorite kind of model here falls into the one and two category:

1-Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2-Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3-Equally heterosexual and homosexual

I always use quotations to describe the "straight" guys who have sex with other guys, for I believe that they need to have at least a percentage of an interest in gay sex to be "curious" enough, or even physically capable of achieving an erection in those circumstances.