• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

viewing problems

buckhorn526

Reaction score
With entirely too much frequency, to view movies I am only offered the chance to "download." I.e., I can't just view the video. I can look at it in choppy chapters, but I get tired of signing on again and again for each segment. What's wrong?

With entirely too much frequency, to view movies I am only offered the chance to "download." I.e., I can't just view the video. I can look at it in choppy chapters, but I get tired of signing on again and again for each segment. What's wrong?

This is your second thread for these problems. Have you contacted anyone with Broke Straight Boys or Blumedia? There are profile pages to go to for Mark, the owner, he is "Broke Straight Boys". "ChuckBluMedia" is Chuck for support, and "Scorpio" is Steve for technical support. There is also a "CostomerSupport" profile. You can Private Message any of them for help. I would do one PM, explaining your problems, and send it to all of them. It may take as long as a day, but someone will get back to you.

This is your second thread for these problems. Have you contacted anyone with Broke Straight Boys or Blumedia? There are profile pages to go to for Mark, the owner, he is "Broke Straight Boys". "ChuckBluMedia" is Chuck for support, and "Scorpio" is Steve for technical support. There is also a "CostomerSupport" profile. You can Private Message any of them for help. I would do one PM, explaining your problems, and send it to all of them. It may take as long as a day, but someone will get back to you.

I have and only gotten excuses. Hopefully if they keep seeing threads made a solution will be offered. I have done everything and I mean everything they ask and still no solution.