• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vacation in France - have you been

mitch768292

Banned
Reaction score
I am planning a trip soon to the southern coast, just outside of Montpelier. Have you ever been? I have not. Would like to know something about it from someone who has been there. Is it true that the beaches are coverd with pebbles rather than sand? Thanks.

I am planning a trip soon to the southern coast, just outside of Montpelier. Have you ever been? I have not. Would like to know something about it from someone who has been there. Is it true that the beaches are coverd with pebbles rather than sand? Thanks.

Hey Mitch
Who might know is Slimvintage. He lives on Mallorca, off the coast, so with all the tourists in that area, he has probably heard more than most others we might know??! He is usually on in the wee hours, because ofthe time difference, but def. worth a shout out.

With love, I am,

Hey Mitch
Who might know is Slimvintage. He lives on Mallorca, off the coast, so with all the tourists in that area, he has probably heard more than most others we might know??! He is usually on in the wee hours, because ofthe time difference, but def. worth a shout out.

With love, I am,

Thanks Mark, I am sure Slim will be a wealth of information, I should have thought of that first.

I was in Merce' and I saw both... I hope that helps you...

I've never been to the south of France even though my brother lives there.

I think there's a boat in the summer off the north coast of Mallorca to Montpellier and back. There's also a very cute horse hung 22 year old university student who lives just off the main square (and with whom I've been camming for three years) who reminds me every time we run across each other on live.com or ivideochat, that I've said I'd visit him. Any friend of mine would be a friend of his.

Of my two fave mallorquín beaches, one is pebble (Dique del Oeste) and one is sandy (Es Trenc)...you guys will be having lots of fun on both of them if you come out here. I'm not sure about Montpellier, but I can ask this kid.

I think there's a boat in the summer off the north coast of Mallorca to Montpellier and back. There's also a very cute horse hung 22 year old university student who lives just off the main square (and with whom I've been camming for three years) who reminds me every time we run across each other on live.com or ivideochat, that I've said I'd visit him. Any friend of mine would be a friend of his.

Of my two fave mallorquín beaches, one is pebble (Dique del Oeste) and one is sandy (Es Trenc)...you guys will be having lots of fun on both of them if you come out here. I'm not sure about Montpellier, but I can ask this kid.

Look at that. You taught us a new verb of the 21st century. To "cam". With the gerund of "camming". That one took me a minute! :biggrin:

Any still shots you could post? A la Richardnoggin? LOL

I wish i could go to france...hell i wish I could go anywhere!

What's stopping you??? You can go anywhere you want. JUST DO IT. I'm flying to Utah later this week (near Ogden). So get in your car, buy a plane ticket and just go somewhere. If your smart, do the opposite of what I'm doing and go someplace warm.

Live Long and Prosper

Vicekid

I wish i could go to france...hell i wish I could go anywhere!

Is there something major holding you back Denver? I know I have some obligations for here for the next few months. However; I have learned that when it comes to my sanity or my obligations, I can usually stabalize my life long enough to leave and visit a friend for two or three days. It usually helps me get back my sanity. Long enough to get back on course. :thumbup:

I was serious when I said I would take you, just need to see your nude pics first! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

(We all love you Denver!)

Hot dam... Denver, opportunity knocks. Opportunity for what I am not sure. LOL It sounds like Mitch may need some company in France.

Mitch, Going to Germany or Ireland anytime in the future. :thumbup:

I was serious when I said I would take you, just need to see your nude pics first! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

(We all love you Denver!)

Keep in mind that Denver is actually French, in that his great, great, et cetera, grandpere is Buonaparte. Mitch, he needs to know there are n.s.a. and that nudies aren't necessary. He's probably still feeling a little shaky after the breakup. Take him back to Ajaccio, on the island of Corsica, where his ancestor was born.