• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upgrade: 374 more episodes stream

BSB_WebMonkey

BluMedia Programmer
Reaction score
Pleased to share that the remainder of Broke Straight Boys episodes (374 more titles going back to 2006) are now available with a streaming option for your desktop, mobile or tablet.

I've not tested every episode on every browser/tablet combination, but i've done enough sampling to have a high level of confidence in the results to go ahead and release the enhancement. If you run into any exceptions, I would appreciate you passing on the info. This was an upgrade requested by Mark in an ongoing effort to enhance the value of your membership.

This body of episodes was captured and encoded several years ago with less sophisticaed technology that we are employing today. Comparing the quality of media from 2006 to now really shows how far things have come. I hope you enjoy these golden oldies now as a stream.

As you know, streaming offers some benefit vs download, such as the worldwide/local staging (less chop/latency) and the ability to quickly skip to the best parts of an episode.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Have a nice weekend! :thumbsup:

WebMonkey

Thanks so much Web, some of my all time favorite videos are "old ones". This makes it better to skip past the beginning of the scenes (Davids chatter lol) and get to the good stuff. Thanks again

Thanks, webbie! Anything that let's me fast forward through "Chatty Cathy" is a vast improvement.

Revisited the very first Broke Straight Boys episode: Alex & Chris from Apr 6, 2006. (So hot and funny)
Via the new streaming option it's possible to fast-forward and rewind without any 'buffering-please-wait' on my PC. That's a welcome asset!

PS: It's so much fun to browse the archive and watch a 'golden oldy'.

Revisited the very first Broke Straight Boys episode: Alex & Chris from Apr 6, 2006. (So hot and funny)
Via the new streaming option it's possible to fast-forward and rewind without any 'buffering-please-wait' on my PC. That's a welcome asset!

PS: It's so much fun to browse the archive and watch a 'golden oldy'.
As I said recently on another thread, that is the episode that I found on XTube or one of the other free preview sites, and watched it many times over, and that is what convinced me to come to check out this site.

Alex & Chris is a classic episode, and I sure love it when cute Alex wants Chris to cum on his face, and he obligies.

Yes Robert, indeed it is a 'golden oldy' :thumbup1:.

As I said recently on another thread, that is the episode that I found on XTube or one of the other free preview sites, and watched it many times over, and that is what convinced me to come to check out this site.

Alex & Chris is a classic episode, and I sure love it when cute Alex wants Chris to cum on his face, and he obligies.

Yes Robert, indeed it is a 'golden oldy' :thumbup1:.

I told them what I wanted and that was the first scene ever produced for Broke Straight Boys It was epic and I love it in every way. :)