• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Impeachment News and Commentary

My concern is we have president who is a conman.
If the house doesn't determine lying and obstruction are iimpeachable offenses!, I doubt that there ever be another bite of this impeachment, in the history of our republic. The strands which; bind us iis spider web strong.

I mentioned earlier how the sellout of Czechoslovakia in September 1938 reminded me of what we're setting up Ukraine for at the hands of Putin by seeing the Trump regime slowly acquiese on the Russian invasion and takover of Crimea.

Chamberlain's naive optimism and cheerleading here that his visit had solidified British and European security reminds me of Trump crowing today about how Erdogan's temporary "ceasefire" agreement was a wonderful thing for our former Kurdish allies, who we just stabbed in the back. They did most of the fighting and dying (for us) in order to subdue ISIS. Unlike Chamberlain who truly believed his own words, Trump actually knows that he's full of sh** and that his own words and lies about imminent peace in Syria are hollow. If anyone believes that dictator-in-training Erdogan is gonna play nicer after this "ceasefire", I've got a bridge I can sell you real cheap.

This infamous video is when Britain, France and Italy tried appeaasement of Hitler by allowing Nazi Germany to annex the whole northern Sudetenland border area of Czechoslovakia along Germany's southern border. Hitler promised that if the former World War I Allies signed over just that piece of Czechoslovakian territory to him, he promised that Germany would not lay claim to any more territory in Europe. It is historically considered THE case study of the folly of appeasement of dictators.

Of course once the former Allies agreed to give Hitler the border region of another country (that wasn't their own to give away) on his promise that he would play nice after that and not threaten any more war... In March of 1939 (just 6 months after signing this agreement) Hitler's armies rolled into Prague and took over the whole country. (To the shock and horror of the Western Alliance.) By September 1939 Hitler invaded Poland and WWII was underway.

Hitler famously later referred to that Munich Peace Accord (with his signature on it) and which Chamberlain waved around so triumphantly...as, "A scrap of paper."

19E4670D-2829-4F8E-83E7-5A95A9C7C999.jpg

If only. haha

I'm not doing any victory laps yet. :) But yes. As to who had the "meltdown" in the meeting. My bet is on Trump for being the one who lost control. lol

I mentioned earlier how the sellout of Czechoslovakia in September 1938 reminded me of what we're setting up Ukraine for at the hands of Putin by seeing the Trump regime slowly acquiese on the Russian invasion and takover of Crimea.

Of course once the former Allies agreed to give Hitler the border region of another country (that wasn't their own to give away) on his promise that he would play nice after that and not threaten any more war... In March of 1939 (just 6 months after signing this agreement) Hitler's armies rolled into Prague and took over the whole country. (To the shock and horror of the Western Alliance.) By September 1939 Hitler invaded Poland and WWII was underway.

Here is a map of the area of the former Czechoslovakia [Now the two separate countries of the Czech Republic and Slovakia] which Britain, France and Italy gave away as a gift to a menacing and bullying Hitler in 1938 in the hopes of preventing war with Germany. Much of the world breathed a sigh of relief foolishly believing that Hitler would be appeased by this gesture. Instead he was even more emboldened by this sign of weakness on the part of his adversaries.

Czechoslovaks believed they had been sold out not just once by the West, but twice. The first time in 1938 when the border regions of their territory (and their citizens) were simply given away to Hitler's Germany without their consent. And then once again at the end of WWII when they were first liberated from the Nazi's by Stalin's Soviet Union, only to end up living under a communist dictatorship behind the Iron Curtain. They lost their freedom and right of self-determination twice in just less than 7 years.

Sud.jpg

Trump wants to go out there and say that betraying our Kurdish allies and giving away the northern borders of Syria to Turkey (along with dictator Assad and his ally Putin) is actually a good thing. Instead it just sends a message of weakness to Iran, ISIS, Russia and Turkey.

But of course as I've said, Trump is bought and paid for by the Russians. He's a Russian asset. So Trump will gladly give away as much of the store to Putin as he thinks he can get away with. The damage and long term repercussions of this sign of American weakness will play out for decades.

Now Attorney General Bill Barr has been traveling to Italy trying to get proof from foreign countries for a Trump-inspired fake conspiracy theory that he can't find here at home. That being that all the Russia investigations by the FBI, CIA, DOJ and Mueller were all some grand conspiracy against Trump and Republicans. The idea being that Russia never interfered in the 2016 election and any American employees of these agencies who worked on either the investigation of Russian interference in our elections or investigating collusion or even obstruction of justice between the Trump campaign and Russia are all traitors and guilty of treason.

If this were a typical third world dictatorship... Then Trump would just order that all these FBI, CIA and DOJ agents be put in pre-determined show trials. Then of course he would find them all guilty. Then would come the inevitable presidential order that all of them be executed by firing squad. As I said earlier, the amount of foreign travel abroad which Bill Barr has been doing is suspicious. He is NOT a Secretary of State who one would expect to be traveling often on official foreign diplomatic missions. Barr is NOT a diplomat. He is an Attorney General in a primarily domestic jurisdiction here in the U.S. He is in charge of running the U.S. Department of Justice here at home. The U.S. Department of Justice is not based in Europe.

So after he has been implicated in the Ukraine scandal along with Rudy Giuliani, Sondland and others, and then we find out that he has been traveling to Italy supposedly on official U.S. DOJ business...now we know what he has been up to. He's been trying to seek or coerce evidence from foreign intelligence agencies abroad to substantiate a lie and a fake conspiracy theory that the "Deep State" here in the U.S. made up the whole thing about Russian interference in our elections and has been trying to "falsely" tie Trump to Russia.

Not only is this fake conspiracy theory designed to help Trump... It also leads back to Putin and Trump's fervent wish to get U.S. sanctions lifted on Russia. Along with international forgiveness of Russia's invasion and annexation of Crimea and its re-admittance back into the G-8 of course.

This doesn’t have anything to do with impeachment really, but I’ll try to tie it in...lol. Congratulations to Andy Beshear for winning Kentucky tonight. Donald Trump thought he was going to swing by there yesterday and do some campaigning for Bevins during the middle of all this impeachment mess. So HA FUCKING HA! Mitch McConnell, your turtle looking ass is next.

I'm happy with the results tonight also. I'll be curious to see if the Virginia House of Delegates flips to the Democrats or not. The Virginia State Senate has flipped to the Democrats already tonight.

I'm happy with the results tonight also. I'll be curious to see if the Virginia House of Delegates flips to the Democrats or not. The Virginia State Senate has flipped to the Democrats already tonight.

Tampa, I am also. I grew up in Kentucky. I’ve been very disappointed in my home state in recent years but they redeemed themselves tonight. Now If we can just get rid of Mitch! And as my partner Says if it could happen in Kentucky it could happen in Texas.

I think the state officially turned blue. They’re reporting that Dems won Governor, State senate and house. All blue.

I think the state officially turned blue. They’re reporting that Dems won Governor, State senate and house. All blue.

That’s Virginia, where my sister lives. The dems in my family are doing good tonight.

That’s Virginia, where my sister lives. The dems in my family are doing good tonight.
ah yeah, my bad. But the governor of that state is a Democrat, right? So it’s the state of Virginia that turned completely blue tonight?

ah yeah, my bad. But the governor of that state is a Democrat, right? So it’s the state of Virginia that turned completely blue tonight?

Yes it’s Virginia, capital of the old South that is now wall to wall blue. Could Texas be next? We can’t wait.

Anybody watch today? Thoughts?

I did watch some of it today. I'm rather tired at the though moment though. So I don't want to wade into something that will get me writing a 5 paragraph response. haha

Suffice to say though that I was pleased by the credibility, caliber and character of the witnesses. :)

One thing I will wade into briefly though is trying to guess who this Anonymous author is who's coming out with this tell-all book soon. When the Op-ed from Anonymous came out many months ago, my first thought was that it was Kelly Anne Conway. For me it makes sense because her husband is such a vocal critic of Trump even as she herself gets paid to defend every bizarre or outrageous thing he says or does. So it would totally make sense in a perverse way that she sells her PR services to him in public, while trying to undermine Trump and his worst impulses from behind a proverbial curtain of deception and secrecy.

That said, I have heard recitations of a few outtakes from the upcoming book. The advanced level of the vocabulary as well as the sophisticated and very polished writing style leads me to think that the author is way beyond K.A.C.'s capabilities. I really doubt that she's that smart. If so, she's really been holding back and dumbing it down. haha Yes. You can in theory get a capable editor or ghost writer who can greatly strengthen the vocabulary and fluency of one's prose. But they would rarely alter someone's writing style too far out of character from an author's original intent. When you hear some of the writing from the book it sounds very much like someone who at the very least has a Master's degree, and more likely a PhD.

She holds a degree called Juris Doctor which is a graduate level law degree. It's a lofty graduate level degree. But not as rigorous as a PhD.

Does anyone have any more candidates they would like to throw in the ring for being the Anonymous author? haha

One thing I will wade into briefly though is trying to guess who this Anonymous author is who's coming out with this tell-all book soon. When the Op-ed from Anonymous came out many months ago, my first thought was that it was Kelly Anne Conway. For me it makes sense because her husband is such a vocal critic of Trump even as she herself gets paid to defend every bizarre or outrageous thing he says or does. So it would totally make sense in a perverse way that she sells her PR services to him in public, while trying to undermine Trump and his worst impulses from behind a proverbial curtain of deception and secrecy.

That said, I have heard recitations of a few outtakes from the upcoming book. The advanced level of the vocabulary as well as the sophisticated and very polished writing style leads me to think that the author is way beyond K.A.C.'s capabilities. I really doubt that she's that smart. If so, she's really been holding back and dumbing it down. haha Yes. You can in theory get a capable editor or ghost writer who can greatly strengthen the vocabulary and fluency of one's prose. But they would rarely alter someone's writing style too far out of character from an author's original intent. When you hear some of the writing from the book it sounds very much like someone who at the very least has a Master's degree, and more likely a PhD.

She holds a degree called Juris Doctor which is a graduate level law degree. It's a lofty graduate level degree. But not as rigorous as a PhD.

Does anyone have any more candidates they would like to throw in the ring for being the Anonymous author? haha
wow. Now you got me rethinking. I’ve been thinking K.A.C. all along.

You could be right. As I say, she was my first choice also. haha

That’s interesting. They say she and her husband are setting themselves up for some kind of TV presence after the Trump era. She reminds me of Lindsy Graham. They can’t possibly believe their own BS.