• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Impeachment News and Commentary

Sounds about right.

45.jpg

This isn't directly related to the impeachment inquiry. But I thought I would share it. This one may be controversial for the very reasons outlined by the presenter himself. The presenter of this is not employed by CNN. He's just commenting on the interview.

I would have preferred that the title have been "Non-college educated white voters" instead of "Ueducated." Obviously we all know of people who have college degrees but in some (or many ways) may appear to be dumb as a post. Conversely we all know of plenty of people who never attended a day of college who were/are brilliant, successful and worldly.

Last edited:

They went around and asked every woman to give a one word description of the past 3 years of this presidency. I can give a one word description of that asshat on the top right, and that’s “Dumbass”!

They went around and asked every woman to give a one word description of the past 3 years of this presidency. I can give a one word description of that asshat on the top right, and that’s “Dumbass”!

But there are enough people who are ignorant, dumb and gullible enough to trust him and believe every lie and fake conspiracy theory he puts out. As much as we want to try, you can't fix stupid. With some of these people who have drank the Kool-Aid and are actually taken in by all of his lies, it's like trying to reason with a drunk.

Then of course there are people like Lindsey Graham and Devon Nunez who know full well that Trump is full of sh** most of the time, but who will still go out and defend, propagate and try to legitimize his lies anyway. They're a whole different story of warped and twisted.

Here are new allegations against Hunter Biden that I was not aware of. If true they are quite shocking. Of course why these allegations were considered appropriate in an impeachment trial of a Republican president is beyond me. But of course we are talking about sycophant and sniveling Trump brown-noser Matt Gaetz. So he will leave no stone unturned in dutifully pointing out any hint of illegality on the part of Democratic politicians or their family members. The inconvenient truth for him though is that people who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

Last edited:
Love the video Tampa, my favorite line, “Republicans are you really so stupid that you believe these ....”

I absolutely hate Matt Gaetz. He’s such a kiss ass and such a hypocrite.
I will say this about the impeachment trials. Whether you believe any wrong doing on Hunter Biden’s part or not, Democrats need to consider supporting other candidates other than Joe Biden. I like Joe Biden, but hell, I like Hillary Clinton too and we see how that went. Republicans are going to work overtime on dragging Joe Biden through the mud, and I just think we need to start considering some of the others. Just my 2 cents

I absolutely hate Matt Gaetz. He’s such a kiss ass and such a hypocrite.
I will say this about the impeachment trials. Whether you believe any wrong doing on Hunter Biden’s part or not, Democrats need to consider supporting other candidates other than Joe Biden. I like Joe Biden, but hell, I like Hillary Clinton too and we see how that went. Republicans are going to work overtime on dragging Joe Biden through the mud, and I just think we need to start considering some of the others. Just my 2 cents

I for one am not going to be running to Joe Biden's defense either. I still don't think he will go the distance in the primary race. But he is the one candidate Trump is most afraid of. Trump would love to run against Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and several others. I'm open to others contenders besides Biden who can beat Trump. I'm also not happy with the field so far.

I like Buttigieg. But I don't think he's electable at the top of the ticket. As a vice presidential candidate, yes.

I for one am not going to be running to Joe Biden's defense either. I still don't think he will go the distance in the primary race. But he is the one candidate Trump is most afraid of. Trump would love to run against Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and several others. I'm open to others contenders besides Biden who can beat Trump. I'm also not happy with the field so far.

I like Buttigieg. But I don't think he's electable at the top of the ticket. As a vice presidential candidate, yes.

Tampa, I agree with you. I think Buttigieg would be a great under study, VP. I also am not happy with the current field. One of the problems with new guys, even Obama Is the lack of experience. They don’t have the long term relationships and experience to deal with Congress. Biden theoretically would have this experience but I’m not sure he is till with it enough.

Well it has happened. I can't say that I'm surprised, shocked or disappointed with how it went. Trump himself is pretty predictable in his lack of class and any semblance of a moral compass. Republicans are pretty predictable in slavishly bowing and down and scraping at Trump's cult of personality. Like he's their savior and the Great White Hope. So this day was pretty much inevitable with a Democratic majority in the House.

I could be a lot happier about this if it were not for the fact that what comes next will be a dog and pony show in the Senate, along with Trump remaining in office.

Last edited:
Well it has happened. I can't say that I'm surprised, shocked or disappointed with how it went. Trump himself is pretty predictable in his lack of class and any semblance of a moral compass. Republicans are pretty predictable in slavishly bowing and down and scraping at Trump's cult of personality. Like he's their savior and the Great White Hope. So this day was pretty much inevitable with a Democratic majority in the House.

I could be a lot happier about this if it were not for the fact that what comes next will be a dog and pony show in the Senate, along with Trump remaining in office.

Tampa I hope against hope that you are wrong about him getting off but so far I see no evidence of backbone on the republican side that might tell us something else.