• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Updates coming for April 2009

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
We have Logan coming in April who is our new super hot Broke Straight Boys We also have a Broke Straight Boys party series with the most popular Broke Straight Boys which Tyler filmed. So that means there will be tons of Danny for all of you. We also have no solos in April so you get bonus updates and all duos, threesomes or foursomes.

april2009-8.jpg

april2009-1.jpg

april2009-2.jpg

april2009-3.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't see the first set of PIX!

Dude, I didn't notice Nelson! How was that possible? Especially with the two guys you've got on the bed with him. It's very very perverse to say so, but I wish Mitch were gonna be here to see Nelson, Tyler, and Danny fuck.

No, I guess not, but I'm deffo gonna tell him what he's missing for being a racist pig lol...

Nelson's famous orgasm, where his whole nervous system goes haywire. Nelson, please be mine, all mine, forever haha...podemos hablar el español y comer paella....:001_wub:

Attachments

• april2009-3.jpg
    april2009-3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 32
Dude, I didn't notice Nelson! How was that possible? Especially with the two guys you've got on the bed with him. It's very very perverse to say so, but I wish Mitch were gonna be here to see Nelson, Tyler, and Danny fuck.

No, I guess not, but I'm deffo gonna tell him what he's missing for being a racist pig lol...

Nelson's famous orgasm, where his whole nervous system goes haywire. Nelson, please be mine, all mine, forever haha...podemos hablar el español y comer paella....:001_wub:

Don't worry each shoot mixes up the scene so you will get plenty of Nelson in plenty of positions. :blink:

Mark

If David wants to raise more $$ for charity, He can auction the bedspread Danny is laying on in scene two. (Hint hint)

Waking up in Sac, I am,

That comment was an insult to pigs everywhere! And as for speaking spanish and eating paella forever, well, forever IS a long time, which, if memory serves, was about how long darling Nelson's earth shattering orgasm lasted. Mark, you've hit on something here lately. Congrats to you and Blu yet again for another great teaser. Clearly the weather in April will be more than occasional showers! Its gonna be raining men!!

Sitting on pins and needles, I am,

Mark! Thanks for the photos!! Looking forward to these vids!

April showers bring May flowers! Ok, what's coming up in May? :biggrin:

Wowsers, April has never seemed so enticing. Cannot wait for these boys hehe.

Quick call 911, I think I gonna have the big one this month.

OK, Folks get to SAM's Club quick and stocked up on cleaning supplies and paper towels... This looks to be one sizzeling month. Talk about "Spring Fever." Now at least I have something to do on all of those rainy days thanks Mark, David, BJ, Scorpio, Patrick, and models. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Don't worry each shoot mixes up the scene so you will get plenty of Nelson in plenty of positions. :blink:

Mark

Mark babe, that's really wonderful. But plenty is not ALL. I really want to have all of him :drool: in EVERY position (as long as his legs are always always up). He and I are going to speak Spanish (Her Majesty has made a gesture of exquisite condescension and blessed the pairing) and eat paella.

Christ, I don't know where this giddy inanity is coming from. It's so unbecoming. I hope no one has noticed himself sneering.

Please keep in mind that Tyler filmed the Broke Straight Boys party series along with some of his buddies.....I think he did a great job and very original...I can't wait to see it online!!

Please keep in mind that Tyler filmed the Broke Straight Boys party series along with some of his buddies.....I think he did a great job and very original...I can't wait to see it online!!

So this is the famous Evans Footage? That's why one of the pix shows the action happening on a bed rather than on the futon?

But he did that filming at about the time of the camping trip you took them all on, right? And he still, at that time, hadn't put on the famous 10 kilos of muscle. So there are more recent shoots with him in them than the party series? With his recent muscles?:001_smile: