• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler, Nu & Jake Episode

Thanks, I have been using Dr. Sinatra, and Natures. I am really into Co-Q-10 and fish oil and your guys have a lot better prices. I will deffinately be purchasing my next order from them. Thanks again "Bro!" not only for the vitimin tip but again for your time in responding to my inquiry.

They have the best prices, and usually run offers. In about July they do a 4 for the price of one (buy 1 get 3 free) campaign. The one going at the moment is pretty good too. Stay fit brother mac!!

Thanks Jayce

And I hope you understand I am not bragging or trying to be arrogant. If I come across that way, please accept my apologies and let me know by PM. That goes for all who read this post as well.

Thank you so much Jayce. Between you, Slim and Mike, I have certainly have a clearer picture of what is going on and I think I am going to enjoy it even more. In reading you guys posts, I understand now how you can chill out and play along with the fantasy. And Jayce, don’t worry about me thinking that you are arrogant or a braggart anyone who has the type of picture that you do on this site:tongue_smilie: is certainly not arrogant (haha).

As long as the vids keep cumming and so does Jake.. I don't care if Tyler lays there and starfishes... Ill be here to watch..
Welcome to the forum jaymoore, and I love your expression that Tyler lays there and "starfishes". :lol:

I hope that you become a regular contributor here.

Welcome to the forum jaymoore, and I love your expression that Tyler lays there and "starfishes". :lol:

I hope that you become a regular contributor here.

Same here jaymoore and can I quote you on the "starfishes?"