• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Two Schools of Thought on what Broke Straight Boys should be

The recent change to a new production company, has brought out what I consider to be two different audiences that the site has had, according to the feedback on the forum.

I was attracted to this site, and became a member because I have a definite fetish for young good looking masculine straight guys, engaging in gay sex. However, a masculine straight guy having gay sex is an oxymoron, by it's very nature, but by adding the factor of monetary payment to the straight guy can make this fantasy fetish plausible. I get turned on by guy's who claim their sexual interests are strictly in women, but nonetheless get naked and hard, and touch another guy's dick, suck dick, get sucked, fuck, etc. The look on the face of the straight model Jimmy, watching the other two guy's kissing, and tonguing each other was a turn on to me. Yes that type of scene can be considered degrading to proud gay men. Much like the famous scenes of Mike Robbins and Jordan double teaming other guy's, and laughing and "high fiving" and acting superior to the gay or bi guy that they were fucking was considered offensive to some, I found it entertaining and stimulating.

However, I also know that there is a part of the Broke Straight Boys audience who enjoy watching masculine apparently straight men, getting into passionate loving and caring sex with each other. Not to generalize, but it appears to me that many of the women who have posted on the forum, enjoy these kinds of scenes.

Therefore, it appears to me that there will always be an unresolvable debate on the forum, between the two camps. Obviously there are no "right" or "wrong" answers to such debates. There is an endless variety, as to what is hot in human sexuality. The previous studio that produced the Broke Straight Boys scenes, had a variety of types of models and scenes, which satisfied both audiences, on occasion.

As much as I enjoy the first three scenes that I have seen thus far, I would hope that management might sprinkle in some of the tender, loving passionate sex scenes to appease the member's who enjoy that. But of course, those who only want straight guys with attitude will object to that. I used to chuckle to myself when David would post on the forum, and get frustrated and say stuff like, "I can't satisfy you guys". That is because there is more than one audience who subscribe here. I suppose that Abraham Lincoln summed it up best, when he said,

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time”.

I know that this will not end the debate, but hopefully sheds some light on it.

Mike, you have hit the nail on the head, dead on. This sums up the debate very well.