• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

True Naturism

aleksey

Virgin
Reaction score
Are naturists genuine, or just voyeur nudists ?
Having been brought up as a naturist child, I am today more the latter

Due to my work I have access to some of the most beautifull naturist beaches and resorts in the world

Having said that, I do find that Americans are not as much into naturism?
Please correct me if I'm wrong

Due to my work I have access to some of the most beautifull naturist beaches and resorts in the world

I think many American love the idea. The real issue is there are limited places to enjoy the lifestyle. :001_cool:

aleksey, in your travels have you ever got to the Spanish island of Mallorca, off the coast of Valencia? There is a beach here called Es Trenc, which is amazingly beautiful, both for the nature and the naturists.

My Birthday Suit Is Wrinkled, Excuse Me While I Iron It

Are naturists genuine, or just voyeur nudists? Having been brought up as a naturist child, I am today more the latter. Due to my work I have access to some of the most beautifull naturist beaches and resorts in the world.

Having said that, I do find that Americans are not as much into naturism? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Aleksey, I too have been to many beautiful beaches throughout the world. South America, Australia/New Zealand, Europe, United States, and of course the white sand beaches of Africa.

I don't think there are fewer naturists in the United States. What we have here in America is a different standard and moral fiber than in the more sexually liberated countries around the world. I'm generalizing here, but most Americans were brought up in Catholic or Protestant religions. We were taught modesty, and for all practical purposes not to look at the opposite sex in any lustful way. We had to be prim and proper, (no peeking).

In Europe, among other countries, the human body is readily admired and celebrated. Families are used to seeing their mother, father and siblings nude. Many families have taken to the beaches in the Summer and spas in the Winter. To a degree nudity is no big thing, just a fact of life, or part of a lifestyle.

In the United States, nudity is placed behind high gates, screened beaches, age restrictions and "woe is me" strict moral guidlines of behavior. Gay beaches on the other hand are foot loose and "fanny" free. We celebrate the body, show it off, and strut our stuff....no speedo is going to hold us in or back. Of course listening to some people, we have no moral fiber either....but we have fun!!

Overall, I think when the United States grows up and matures a bit in their moral thinking, you will see more people at the beaches. Not just individuals, but families. With the influx of immigrants, there will be change, perhaps at a faster pace because they are not afraid of their bodies like we are. Our younger generation will also lead the people out of the darkness and confinement of swim suits.

aleksey, in your travels have you ever got to the Spanish island of Mallorca, off the coast of Valencia? There is a beach here called Es Trenc, which is amazingly beautiful, both for the nature and the naturists.

slim, you are so right, Trenc beach is beautifull, probably the best in the Balearics,but best avoided on the week-end, as you probably know
have you ever been to Corsica? my favourite island in the Med

slim, you are so right, Trenc beach is beautifull, probably the best in the Balearics,but best avoided on the week-end, as you probably know
have you ever been to Corsica? my favourite island in the Med

People keep telling me that Corsica and Sardinia beat Mallorca for beauty and climate. But the guys who say that are French and Italian lol...I still want to check those places out, which I haven't had a chance to do. I remember amazing beaches in Greece as well, from when I was 17. Where are you in Europe?

I fell asleep on the beach at Mykanos and awoke to a guy lapping OUZU off my body It was an amazing experience

Wow, that was an awesome experience

I fell asleep on the beach at Mykanos and awoke to a guy lapping OUZU off my body It was an amazing experience

Thanks for the remote viewing experience. :thumbup:

Attachments

• Super Paradise Beach.jpg
    Super Paradise Beach.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 2m.jpg
    2m.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 3m.jpg
    3m.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 72
I remember amazing beaches in Greece as well, from when I was 17. Where are you in Europe?

The greek island of Mykonos is the ultimate gay experience for anyone, and I am not surprised that lester woke up on the beach covered in ouzo,
summer in Mykonos is outrageous
Bit like Amsterdam where I live....but there you have the weather, sea and the beaches

No surprise

The greek island of Mykonos is the ultimate gay experience for anyone, and I am not surprised that lester woke up on the beach covered in ouzo,
summer in Mykonos is outrageous
Bit like Amsterdam where I live....but there you have the weather, sea and the beaches

Should have guessed you lived in Amsterdam lol...

I Remember Too....

The greek island of Mykonos is the ultimate gay experience for anyone, and I am not surprised that Lester woke up on the beach covered in ouzo, summer in Mykonos is outrageous. Bit like Amsterdam where I live....but there you have the weather, sea and the beaches

This comes under the heading of "I remember when". When I was way younger I took a 3 day cruise through the Greek Isles. Mykonos was awesome, with whitewashed housing, bronze tanned men, and the bluest water I have ever seen. At that time I had never seen so many men in one gorgeous place that looked so picture perfect! I was intimidated! All I could do was look, drool, and wipe....and repeat.

I have often thought of going back to see if I wasn't just imagining the whole thing. Over time I wondered if the men were really that good looking, was Mykonos really the whitewashed beauty of sea, and whether now, would I be less shy and intimidated.

As an aside, I also have fond memories of Grand Canaria and Las Palmas, but that's another story. I was less shy, less intimidated, and more adventuresome! I also remember it as the place where I got a full body sunburn (both sides). :ohmy:

This comes under the heading of "I remember when". When I was way younger I took a 3 day cruise through the Greek Isles. Mykonos was awesome, with whitewashed housing, bronze tanned men, and the bluest water I have ever seen. At that time I had never seen so many men in one gorgeous place that looked so picture perfect! I was intimidated! All I could do was look, drool, and wipe....and repeat.

I have often thought of going back to see if I wasn't just imagining the whole thing. Over time I wondered if the men were really that good looking, was Mykonos really the whitewashed beauty of sea, and whether now, would I be less shy and intimidated.

As an aside, I also have fond memories of Grand Canaria and Las Palmas, but that's another story. I was less shy, less intimidated, and more adventuresome! I also remember it as the place where I got a full body sunburn (both sides). :ohmy:

Sounds like you were getting a bit dehydrated too. At least it is was a sunburn to remember. It sounds like you turned into a statue of amazement. I say go again and be sure to take sun screen, a few good friends, and a hammer and chisel just incase...