• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Treasure island thursdays

joeychuck2

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Each week I wait for Thursday to come to see the new episode of a bonus site Treasure Island. You know its the same cocks and same mouths and same asses as other sites but there is just something the way its done here that turns me on.
Does anyone else feel this way?

Each week I wait for Thursday to come to see the new episode of a bonus site Treasure Island. You know its the same cocks and same mouths and same asses as other sites but there is just something the way its done here that turns me on.
Does anyone else feel this way?

Is it a bonus site on this site then? Must say I have not noticed it.

Treats anybody? Treats?

do you mean treasure island media? that's a hot site. lots of barebacking and cum eating.

Evidently, this site is devoted to latex-intolerant models in their "inclusive" cast of strange bedfellows.:blushing: I hadn't ever discovered this site until today. Thanks for the tip.:thumbup: Really good to the last drop and really finger-licking gooooood!:drool:

go to HSBoys then the weekly episodes and today thursday 12th youll find it. You can make it a favorite there lots of old episodes can be gotten to