• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

TOP 10 straight guys

scorpio

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm curious to see who you think are the most "straight" looking/acting guys on the site. Post them here :)

Thanks

Not sure about the order, but my 10 would be:

1. Diesal
2. Logan
3. Shane
4. Mauricio
5. Jordan
6. Mike (goatee)
7. Zakk
8. Dustin (red head)
9. Austin
10. Scott

Stephane I was gonna post immediately, as always on the threads you start, but first wanted some clarification:

Were you thinking of a list with guys who look and move like heterosexuals regardless of what we know about them from watching the scenes? Preston would be on my list, and probably nerdy Nelson too. I suspect that one is turning gay right now and the other has been gay from the start. Should that affect our evaluation of them for our Top Ten? In other words, on your list would you be including dudes whom you know like sex with guys a lot even though they look and act straight?

Stephane I was gonna post immediately, as always on the threads you start, but first wanted some clarification:

Were you thinking of a list with guys who look and move like heterosexuals regardless of what we know about them from watching the scenes? Preston would be on my list, and probably nerdy Nelson too. I suspect that one is turning gay right now and the other has been gay from the start. Should that affect our evaluation of them for our Top Ten? In other words, on your list would you be including dudes whom you know like sex with guys a lot even though they look and act straight?

Slim, why do you always manage to cloud the issue. :wink: xx

Okay, Not In That Order Except Cole Is Indeed My #1!

Cole, Maverick, Jordan, Preston, Anthony, not in that order...

I think that there is only 4 Broke Straight Boys models maybe 6 that are actually straight
1)Jordan
2)Alden
3)Luke
4)Cody
5) (?) Zakk
6) (?) Derek
I think they others are probably all gay but its cool.
Casper

I think that there is only 4 Broke Straight Boys models maybe 6 that are actually straight
1)Jordan
2)Alden
3)Luke
4)Cody
5) (?) Zakk
6) (?) Derek
Casper
Hey Casper, don't you think that Shane, (Tank shirts and baseball cap) is straight, and how about Logan? But Jordan and Alden definitely make my list too.

Haha Slim :) Everybody has a different opinions when it comes to the word "Straight". As for me for example, they just need to look tough, and I'll automatically put them in the "straight" category even if it's not true. See Lane (http://members.brokestraightboys.com/go/259/hit) to me he's straight even though I don't really know. LOL Am I confusing you? hehe.

What I'm asking is: When you look at a model, does he look straight to you? Could he have a girlfriend?

1)Jordan
2)Alden
3)Luke
4)Cody
5) (?) Zakk
6) (?) Derek
Casper

You go right to my point. As you say, all the others are probably gay but it's cool. When I make my list it's gonna have a couple of BSBs that I know are way into sex with other males of the species from what they or David have said, but who seem to me to fulfill some kind of stereotypical image of what, at the end of 2009, we consider to look totally heterosexual. You've tried to make an educated guess as to who actually IS straight rather than who you think LOOKS like what you understand "straight" to look like. Interesting post casper.

Haha Slim :) Everybody has a different opinions when it comes to the word "Straight". As for me for example, they just need to look tough, and I'll automatically put them in the "straight" category even if it's not true. See Lane (http://members.brokestraightboys.com/go/259/hit) to me he's straight even though I don't really know. LOL Am I confusing you? hehe.

What I'm asking is: When you look at a model, does he look straight to you? Could he have a girlfriend?

While you were writing that, I was answering Casper (see above). So yeah, exactly, you and I are on the same exact precise page, just where I like to be when it comes to you hottie. The "does he look like he has a girlfriend" is a good litmus test.

Here's my list, boiled down from almost 30 (all in the last 12 months so Eric and Ross, and Chris the Army dude didn't get on).

Diesal
...and his guy Jimmie/y who seemed to be deeply in love with each other
CJ who loved to take a dick (maybe he just wanted to earn the most doing the least)
Shane Tank Tees
babyfaced Mike
Ricky cubano who just got martyred
Chasen
Dustin/Andrew
Holden
Ryan who gargled Tyler's cum

I used the Girlfriend Guide and pictured all the candidates being happy with a bitch in tow. Oddly many of the toughest looking muthafakkas didn't fit the paradigm. The tats and attitude criteria didn't therefore weigh heavily in this list.

Nor did my most favorite kids make the top ten Straighties. Whatever Tyler was doing to his eyebrows during the busiest part of his screen career, which he wasn't doing at the car show nor in the most recent interview, made him look at least seriously metrosexual, although I bet the girls can't get enough of him. And Logan is a delicious jock frattie, but is so pretty and sparkly with his diamond earring that he came in lower on the list.

Subconciously I also tried to imagine myself being their age and whether they'd have registered on my gaydar if we'd been at a beer party on the back deck together. So to some extent I've picked guys with whom the idea of any kind of sex would have been a non-starter.

Preston, who likes to be fucked rough, nearly made the list as a contrarian candidate since I can clearly imagine his having a really cute wife and a bunch of adorable babies by the time he's 27.

Last edited:
I think a better question would be hottest, straightest looking/acting, but...:
1. Corey
2.Mike (goatee)
3. Nathan (from 6/17/06):thumbup:
4. Jaime (or was it Aiden?)
5. Diesal
6.Shane (with goatee):thumbup:
7.Robert (came out with Alden)
8. Joe (also from 2006)
9. Casey (10"):thumbup:
10. Michael(pizza boy)

I'm also curious if anyone else is tired of seeing certain models, I know I am tired of seeing Austin, Tyler, CJ, and Dustin! What's worse is none of those four are the hottest, the best looking, the best cocks, the best actors. Actually, Dustin and CJ are rather boring to watch. And Austin, if I see him one more time, I think it will be time to cancel my Broke Straight Boys membership. And I haVe been a member (not of the forums) but of Broke Straight Boys since page 1! And yes, Tyler is cute and sucks a mean cock, but otherwise, he is kinda boring to watch as well. Personally, I'd rather see more of the boys who discovered how good anal felt! And while I'm venting (heehee), i'm soooooo over Anthony's Cousin Mikey, and all the other little fag boys. If I wanted to see gay boys, i'd go to an exclusive gay site where the gay boys are at least pretty!

I'm also curious if anyone else is tired of seeing certain models, I know I am tired of seeing Austin, Tyler, CJ, and Dustin! What's worse is none of those four are the hottest, the best looking, the best cocks, the best actors. Actually, Dustin and CJ are rather boring to watch. And Austin, if I see him one more time, I think it will be time to cancel my Broke Straight Boys membership. And I haVe been a member (not of the forums) but of Broke Straight Boys since page 1! And yes, Tyler is cute and sucks a mean cock, but otherwise, he is kinda boring to watch as well. Personally, I'd rather see more of the boys who discovered how good anal felt! And while I'm venting (heehee), i'm soooooo over Anthony's Cousin Mikey, and all the other little fag boys. If I wanted to see gay boys, i'd go to an exclusive gay site where the gay boys are at least pretty!

Quoted for truth...