• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

To Poll or not to Poll

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Guys/Ladies,

Over the last few weeks we've seen poll threads put up for models even though the model is currently being discussed in other threads. Surely a poll should be put on the original solo thread for that particular model and not 2,3 4 years down the line - it kind of fills the thread page and puts people off current issues.

It's like when 3 or 4 threads are done for one film. Why don't members check to see if any threads are currently active before making another one. It surely must be clogging up the forum server and what's worse, making it even more difficult to search for an item.

Rant over..

Would it be possible to add a new section to the forum? Like a polls section? I like seeing what peoples' overall opinion is on various models. Unfortunately, it's not possible to add a poll to an existing thread.

I'm thinking maybe this will help us all get a good idea-at-a-glance in terms of the overall popularity of a model. Otherwise, the only other thing we have to take the membership's pulse so to speak, is to read the individual threads. Which is highly encouraged to continue, but it's also great to see how people vote on a particular model.

Abe

Guys/Ladies,

Over the last few weeks we've seen poll threads put up for models even though the model is currently being discussed in other threads. Surely a poll should be put on the original solo thread for that particular model and not 2,3 4 years down the line - it kind of fills the thread page and puts people off current issues.

It's like when 3 or 4 threads are done for one film. Why don't members check to see if any threads are currently active before making another one. It surely must be clogging up the forum server and what's worse, making it even more difficult to search for an item.

Rant over..
I have an idea Jon. Why don't you set up a poll, to see if people like polls? :001_tt2:

I have an idea Jon. Why don't you set up a poll, to see if people like polls? :001_tt2:

Mike, I like your idea especially about giving Jon an opportunity to shine. However, before we have a Poll to see if there is any interest in doing a Poll, we need to determine the type of Poll and content of these and future Polls. Without doing that, a Poll won't make any sense and why waste the time to establish a Poll without fully discussing all the implications of a Poll. Therefore, we should really Poll the membership on whether there is a need for a Poll to determine if we want to go ahead with future Polls.

All those in favor a Poll to see if we should Poll the membership on the need(s) for a Poll, Please say AYE!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Mike Honey, you are so smart. I knew you would come up with the perfect solution for our poor frustrated friend.:001_wub:

I would say annoyed not frustrated. It gets very boring reading the same old things over and over again because people just cba to look at the older threads. How many Tyler, Diesal, Logan, Austin threads are out there ?

Sorry to rant on but I am a well kept and organised person. All my clothes are placed tidily on various hangers or drawers so I know exactly where to go when I am getting dressed to go out. Totally unlike some guys I've met who just grab a T shirt off the floor. I organise my computer files the same way so that it's far easier and quicker to retrieve a file or a film.

I'm afraid the forum files are like my friend with the clothes piled on the floor.