• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

To Kink Or Not To Kink

I take all your points but to jack your dick covered with another guys cum is actually more dangerous than getting it on your abs or thighs. Cum is alkaline and can sometimes even burn if it gets in your eyes, and rubbing it hard into the tender skin of your dick and dickhead could easily create an opening for microbes to get into the bloodstream.

It's such a shame about rimming and hepatitis:ohmy::crying::thumbdown::scared:

Point taken. Especially if there were any minute cuts caused by inexperienced teeth during an earlier part of the shoot.

Ok I like the kink on College Boy Physicals. No wait rephrase I LOVE the kink on College Boy Physicals. I loved the scenes with Nelson. I love watching them get electro, vibrated, and even sounded. I just wish they would get the boys off with just the electro or the vibrator. Or even get them up on all four with the "device" up their ass and then milk them! Catch it all in a cup. There are all sorts of medical instruments that can be inserted as well.:w00t:

I think that a Dildo or two up a guys ass while he's getting a bj would look pretty good on the futon as well.:001_tt1:

So Dave go for it!

Jayce

Yes now you are talking :tongue_smilie:

The surprised & delighted reaction of Devon (Broke Straight Boys Chris & Devon 02-17-07) when Chris turned on the vibrator was priceless :tongue_smilie:

i thought nelson was hot also, would actually like to see more footage, maybe him getting banged or vice versa

Keep the kinky kink on College Boy Physicals. A little Dildo action was gr8 w/Robert.

It was great, but you were right the first time. The whole premise is that these guys, if they are kinky, are into hetero kink, such as...unmentionable stuff with...girls.

The toys we're talking about for the Broke Straight Boys's stretch lots of things, one of them being our capacity to imagine the boys are straight. Keep the kink on College Boy Physicals.