• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

To Kink Or Not To Kink

For me it kinda depends on which model they use...... For me Nelson is a DUDD!!! Not my taste...... So if they were to use a model like say Ryan or Austin, then yea I would enjoy watching

Live and let live; if Broke Straight Boys wants to get kinky, it would not be my cup of tea, but no one would be forcing me to watch.

I cringe at sounding. I am boringly vanilla. I don't like anything that hurts or smells bad.

Some of the fetish/kink stuff just makes me giggle. Or I wonder how badly someone's parents screwed up toilet training to cause some of these obsessions.

But refer back to my opening line. I would not presume to judge the pleasures of someone else as long as I don't end up in their giant hamster Cage Kafig being chased through the Habi-trail by someone dressed up in a Richard Gere costume.

For me it kinda depends on which model they use...... For me Nelson is a DUDD!!! Not my taste...... So if they were to use a model like say Ryan or Austin, then yea I would enjoy watching
I agree gremlin. I know that some guys think Nelson is hot, but I find his name to remind me that he is "nellie", very fem. I like the masculine, straight or straight acting dudes. As I've said before, Broke Gay Boys leave me limp.:mellow: But especially with the twice a week updates, there are plenty of guys being shown, and hopefully they will have guys to satisfy everyone's taste.

Mike

Great thread...and a great question....looking forward to seeing more responses.

I agree gremlin. I know that some guys think Nelson is hot, but I find his name to remind me that he is "nellie", very fem. I like the masculine, straight or straight acting dudes. As I've said before, Broke Gay Boys leave me limp.:mellow: But especially with the twice a week updates, there are plenty of guys being shown, and hopefully they will have guys to satisfy everyone's taste.

Mike

I have to disagree Mike, I know what nelly is and Nelson is not nelly. He is a normal guy.

I was wondering if:-
1. Any of the other members found the Nelson College Boy Physicals episodes hot, especially the electro & sounding.
2. Would members like to see more kink in the episodes in College Boy Physicals or Broke Straight Boys

If there is enough interest in either of the above maybe I can set up a poll or polls.

I liked them because of Nelson himself, not because of what was going into or around or through his dick or butt. Nelson didn't seem to like it any more than I did since most of it didn't work. Eddie was doing a pretty good job of doctoring him, but he still was fairly flaccid for a lot of that.

Where he was champion orgasmer of the site was being fucked by Ryan on Broke Straight Boys (RYAN & NELSON - Jul 12, 2008). Go back and watch his whole body quiver at the end of his cum shot. That is one of the most awesome moments in Broke Straight Boys history. And I agree with Mitch, he's a geek but he's not camp. He's just a cute young guy in glasses, bright, interested and polite. Hot as fuck.

While not necessairly kinky, there are a couple of things that I would love to see more of on the site:

1.) The boys getting each other off. Too many times they finish themselves off. I think it is mucho caliente to see them bring each other to orgasm.

2.) The use of cum as lube. After one shoots a load, grab a handful of that baby batter to jack off the other one.

While not necessairly kinky, there are a couple of things that I would love to see more of on the site:

1.) The boys getting each other off. Too many times they finish themselves off. I think it is mucho caliente to see them bring each other to orgasm.

2.) The use of cum as lube. After one shoots a load, grab a handful of that baby batter to jack off the other one.

The first one should be obligatory. The second one might create some safe sex issues.

The first one should be obligatory. The second one might create some safe sex issues.

I agree. However; did you notice it suddenly got a lot warmer in here???:001_unsure:

Safe sex issues? They cum all over each other, they sometimes lick it, and even drink it from a glass, but jacking off with it is a safe sex issue?

And what about the epi where the one guy started bleeding during anal, they took a break and went back at it? Condom or not, that seems to be pushing their luck. And then another epidsode where they barebacked because someone didn't like condoms? How about the risk of hepatitis from rimming? Let's face it; the safe sex ship has all but sailed.

Kink/No kink

Ok I like the kink on College Boy Physicals. No wait rephrase I LOVE the kink on College Boy Physicals. I loved the scenes with Nelson. I love watching them get electro, vibrated, and even sounded. I just wish they would get the boys off with just the electro or the vibrator. Or even get them up on all four with the "device" up their ass and then milk them! Catch it all in a cup. There are all sorts of medical instruments that can be inserted as well.:w00t:

I think that a Dildo or two up a guys ass while he's getting a bj would look pretty good on the futon as well.:001_tt1:

So Dave go for it!

Jayce

Ok I like the kink on College Boy Physicals. No wait rephrase I LOVE the kink on College Boy Physicals. I loved the scenes with Nelson. I love watching them get electro, vibrated, and even sounded. I just wish they would get the boys off with just the electro or the vibrator. Or even get them up on all four with the "device" up their ass and then milk them! Catch it all in a cup. There are all sorts of medical instruments that can be inserted as well.:w00t:

I think that a Dildo or two up a guys ass while he's getting a bj would look pretty good on the futon as well.:001_tt1:

So Dave go for it!

Jayce

I like that idea too.

So Dave go for it!

Jayce

That could be really cool. Sort of like the scene with Alden and Robert where Robert jacked off with the Dildo up his butt. LOL

Yessirree

That could be really cool. Sort of like the scene with Alden and Robert where Robert jacked off with the Dildo up his butt. LOL

Yep! That's it...... a good prostate massage and a hj or better yet a bj. One nice thing is there should be more cream rising out of that batch! :drool:

Yours always,

Jayce:thumbup:

Safe sex issues? They cum all over each other, they sometimes lick it, and even drink it from a glass, but jacking off with it is a safe sex issue?

And what about the epi where the one guy started bleeding during anal, they took a break and went back at it? Condom or not, that seems to be pushing their luck. And then another epidsode where they barebacked because someone didn't like condoms? How about the risk of hepatitis from rimming? Let's face it; the safe sex ship has all but sailed.

I take all your points but to jack your dick covered with another guys cum is actually more dangerous than getting it on your abs or thighs. Cum is alkaline and can sometimes even burn if it gets in your eyes, and rubbing it hard into the tender skin of your dick and dickhead could easily create an opening for microbes to get into the bloodstream.

It's such a shame about rimming and hepatitis:ohmy::crying::thumbdown::scared: