• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Tyler and Mike Interviews

As a new member here at Broke Straight Boys, I've got to say Tyler is one of the models that got me to subscribe after the trial, and after hearing how thoughtful and intelligent he is, I like him even more. I think sometimes, we assume, however wrongly, that most models are as sharp as a butter knife, and it's always refreshing to learn just how articulate most models are.

This is a great site, and hope to become more active on the forums as time permits.

As a new member here at Broke Straight Boys, I've got to say Tyler is one of the models that got me to subscribe after the trial, and after hearing how thoughtful and intelligent he is, I like him even more. I think sometimes, we assume, however wrongly, that most models are as sharp as a butter knife, and it's always refreshing to learn just how articulate most models are.

This is a great site, and hope to become more active on the forums as time permits.

Hey Scott. It sounds as if you are as articulate as a model and much sharper than a butter knife. Welcome to the forum. Hope you find time to lend your fine voice to more discussions in due course.

I think I was already a member when Tyler was discovered, but he is certainly the reason why I would never leave.

Thanks for your comments. Tyler is quite intelligent and very mature. I have actually met quite a few of the models that are very smart.

Welcome to the forum btw, it is great to have you here. :biggrin:

Mark

Thanks slim, words are my trade these days as a writer and publisher (not to worry, no pimping products here), so I try! Simply judging by your post count, I can see you've been here awhile and it's actually nice to see a site that actually fosters some type of community.

And Broke Straight Boys, thanks for the welcome! I by no means meant to say that any of the models here weren't as intelligent as Tyler, just that it's a stereotype many people seem to have.

Wow, wtf has happened to this site in the last few days. I've been offline for a few days as Vista decided not to like me - silly Vista. Anyway when I logged into the members area it looked like a new site. There looks like there has been a major update but I cannot find a thread reflecting this. Maybe the upgrade was done a while ago and my previous browser didn't notice.

It would be fascinating to see him do a solo monologue using the questions as a script and ad libbing the answers. You'd have to introduce him and sign him off, otherwise it wouldn't be Broke Straight Boys, but I wish you'd let him have the mic to himself for the whole rest of the scene. It would be a bit of a test for him, but he's so eloquent and articulate that he would be awesome to watch and hear. Thanks again for your answer.
That's an excellent suggestion, Slim. I would love to see and hear Tyler alone on camera, talking to us. He is a beautiful and remarkable young man, and with me being into the reality of Broke Straight Boys, this format is another step toward knowing the real Tyler.

Mike

I knew that Tyler was going to be a fascinating interview, based on his appearances both in the scenes and his previous postings on the forum. However Mike was a very pleasant surprise. He is a good looking kid, actually very much my type, slim, smooth, great smile and laugh but I thought that "in real life", he was a pot smoking hustler type with a good bod and a nice cock. But he is an intelligent, retrospective type of guy who has a pretty good handle on who he is, and what turns him on. After watching this interview, Mike moves up into my top 5 models on the site. The more I know these guys, the hotter their scenes become, to me.

Wow, wtf has happened to this site in the last few days. I've been offline for a few days as Vista decided not to like me - silly Vista. Anyway when I logged into the members area it looked like a new site. There looks like there has been a major update but I cannot find a thread reflecting this. Maybe the upgrade was done a while ago and my previous browser didn't notice.

We update 3 times a week, the last update was on November 30th. If you aren't seeing updates then for some reason your browser is caching things. I would delete your cookies, internet files etc then restart and see if that helps.

Thanks,
Mark

We updated the members area yesterday :) So it's pretty new.

why was the Tyler Behind th Scenes interview edited to remove the part about one of his favorite episodes. He said that he particularly enjoyed working with Jordan and Scott. I looked for such an episode and did not find it. I went back to watch the interview a second, then a third time and it seems that part has been removed?????

I was also very impressed with Mike. I have never been big on public speaking. I would have been nervous giving that kind of interview. He however seemed not the least bit fazed to be talking candidly in front of the camera without a script or format to follow. My opinion of him as a person and a model has gone way up based on his interview. Not that I ever held a low opinion of him. He's so personable that I would love to meet him for lunch or coffee and just chat the afternoon away with him. Even with no expectation of sex.

Tyler is so much more complex than I would have guessed. It surprised me that he didn't care for so many of the models. This is just a guess of course, but I think it's less because so many of the other models are jerks. Though there are bound to be a few. I think it has to do with the fact that Tyler is so much more mature than his peers that they drive him crazy. And Tyler is obviously not one who suffers fools gladly. LOL A man after our own hearts. Right, Slim? :wink: I can see him grumbling things like, "They need to grow up and get a clue!" Or... "OMG dude.. Are you for real?!" LOL

The only caveat I would give him is to remember that patience, humility and forbearance of those who are less mature or less educated is also a trait of maturity... as well as social and spiritual evolvement. There is always someone else out there who is more intelligent, more mature or more worldly than we are. Tyler is in a unique position to be a very positive mentor and role model for many of his peers.

Right, I've finally just caught up on all the posts and happenings over the last few days. My Vista crashed and all my favs with their passwords etc vanished into the ether. Anyway all is now back as am I. Fantastic new members home page and the behind the scenes interviews is a great idea. Tyler is as articulate in his speech as he is behind and in front of the camera. Mike came across as a very level headed guy, now completely at ease in front of the camera after so many shoots.

I feel a bit sorry for Mike in the way his parents and friends found out about his activities, but hey if you're going to go and perform such acts on a public site then you have to accept the fallout. Mike does seem pretty cool about it though and I don't think there is a nasty bone in his body.

Finally, big hugs to David and Eddie for making it all happen and for Mark in putting the films on the site. Lots of lurve from England.. xxx

Tyler is so much more complex than I would have guessed. It surprised me that he didn't care for so many of the models. This is just a guess of course, but I think it's less because so many of the other models are jerks. Though there are bound to be a few. I think it has to do with the fact that Tyler is so much more mature than his peers that they drive him crazy.

I noticed that too, his impatience with a lot of the other models. He has to deal with them on a bunch of levels, including hosting them when they turn up at the compound. I bet some of them are full of themselves at first, and then nightmarish if things don't happen the way they thought they would. But it wasn't a surprise to me. I think it's pretty telling that the model he especially gets on with, and this is the second time he's answered the question and both times it was CJ, is also a no nonsense non sufferer of fools. CJ has never bought into the fairly lite banter pre-fuck, right? And has a reputation for just wanting to get stiff, get fucked, moan, twitch, cum, and get out. Tyler isn't like that, he has almost too much fun sometimes, but it's proactive irreverence where CJ's is more passive. Tyler even had the audacity early on to cackle that cheeky laugh when David said something that missed by quite a bit being hip and streety in the interview, and amused Tyler a lot. Maybe he saw some of that in CJ. Btw I loved that moment so much, it sealed my bond with Tyler forever, and it even made me love ole Dave more too.

I think Tyler might be actually super bright, like really really bright. And he might have a short fuse. And his day to day might not challenge his mind all that much. And plus that, it sounds like he's got in a little trouble getting behind with his work in the studio which would be typical too. It doesn't do to read too much into stuff you're only guessing about in the first place of course.

Hi Chase,

Nothing was removed from the Behind the scenes videos. I still double checked just in case. The original video is 6 minutes 48 seconds.... The one online is the same length.

why was the Tyler Behind th Scenes interview edited to remove the part about one of his favorite episodes. He said that he particularly enjoyed working with Jordan and Scott. I looked for such an episode and did not find it. I went back to watch the interview a second, then a third time and it seems that part has been removed?????

hi Scorpio,
Many thanks for your efforts. After reading your posting, I knew something was messed up and come to find out, it was me! It was actually Mike who had made that statement and not Tyler. So, I'm sorry for putting that comment here only to realize later that I was wrong. But, thank you for checking and I hope I did not waste too much of your time. Keep up the good work. You guys are awesome.

Best feature ever

Hey, guys,

This is the best feature ever - it adds tremendous depth and texture to the site, and our appreciation of the models. Thank you. :thumbup1: