• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

the Leon Poll

Do you like Leon?

• Yes, a lot

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • He's o.k

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • No I don't

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • I don't like him a lot

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that that's settled...

I do Not really hate Leon. also my dick is bigger so for that I can say I am not jealous.
One more thing I am better looking and I am not a young guy anymore.

I am glad you have no personal animosity toward Leon or jealousy toward his weiner. I'll take you at your word about your even larger weiner on blind faith alone. At age 34 you aren't exactly nursing home material either! I think of it as being in your prime with a more steady employment future. Thats a big deal too!

When I befriended you yesterday, I kinda was hoping you'd send me a message opening up a dialog. It would be appreciated!

Are you Leon's publicist or Pres. of his Fan Club?

Could it be you're jealous because he is young, toned, fit, has a big dick, is sexually versatile, educated, studious, talented, musically inclined, can dance, is personable, outgoing, free spirited, open minded,entrepreneurial, self motivated, driven, beloved by many. revered by some, and did I mention he has a big dick?

Dear jasonaz,

When you are right, you are really, really right all the way down to Leon's big dick. How observant you are. After all Leon has so few gifts to work with. I think of Leon as the inverse of Nelson. Both share high intelligence but Leon is on the more gregarious (outtie) side and Nelson is on more the inward (innie) side especially when it comes to burying his girthmaster into someone's willing but unstretched ass. Nelson loves exploring those frequently overlooked or unvisited areas in your anal cavity that long for his special touch!

Speaking of that special touch, I really, really appreciated your stating you "loved" my comment on the infamous Nelson and his mighty Girthmaster. I'd enjoy corresponding with you as a friend.

Last edited: