• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Art of Fucking

SFPS01

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if a thread like this has been posted before, and if so I am sorry to duplicate, but I would find it interesting to hear any interested members' perspective about fucking....from a bottom's point of view and from a top's point of view. I am talking about details and specific's. ie: what does the bottom try to do to make it more enjoyable for the top; what does the top try to do to make it more enjoyable for the bottom...I realize there may be those in either position that don't give a shit and just want to get off, but I am more curious about those who actually kind of look at fucking as a very intimate experience between two people. I also realize that it will be somewhat different if its between lovers vs strangers or FWB's.
Just curious what goes through each person's head as a top and as a bottom.

Not sure if a thread like this has been posted before, and if so I am sorry to duplicate, but I would find it interesting to hear any interested members' perspective about fucking....from a bottom's point of view and from a top's point of view. I am talking about details and specific's. ie: what does the bottom try to do to make it more enjoyable for the top; what does the top try to do to make it more enjoyable for the bottom...I realize there may be those in either position that don't give a shit and just want to get off, but I am more curious about those who actually kind of look at fucking as a very intimate experience between two people. I also realize that it will be somewhat different if its between lovers vs strangers or FWB's.
Just curious what goes through each person's head as a top and as a bottom.

As a top, particularly when fucking a twink for the first time, my philosophy was to give him as good a time as I had so that he would want to come back for more. So good foreplay working one's way down from french kissing to light nipple sucking and then going down is imperative to laying the foundation for a good fuck. Being long in length and wide in girth, I would always suggest as the opening position me being on my back and the twink bottom slowly sitting down on my erect dick so that he could control the depth and speed of the initial penetration. First time bottoms really appreciate "being in control" of the first part of taking it up the butt. Of course, once the bottom is riding away bouncing up and down on the cock and doing it faster, then the transition to other positions and speeding it up from a gentle in and out to a pounding goes seamlessly and without the pain which would have resulted from doing that from the get go.

I appreciate your taking care of your bottoms KG. I’ve don’t the riding start some. I do that myself if I bottom for a big dick. Which is rare but I firmly believe tops should know how to bottom so they understand both sides of the equation. Making things better for both. I have popped more cherries with them laying on their stomach which is my preferred position. I’ve also done many legs up missionary. I’ve recently gained more respect for that because you can kiss them and look into their eyes which I do with one particular straight guy that has only shared his manhood with me. That’s romantic as hell for this top but generally I insert it gently from behind and just fuck them long and hard till I cum in their ass. It’s a little mean but guys that like to cum on their backs legs up I often roll them over on their belly and fuck them hard till I cum. This isn’t as pleasant for them after they have cum but it can be very hot for the top.

I had one particularly hot straight boy long time trick that I started flipping with. He was thin and had the tightest ass and a very long dick. I would fuck him on his stomach till I came up his tight hole, then I’d roll him over and sit on his dick till I could take it. Then I’d lay on my stomach and he would fuck me till I came a second time. Now those were the days! He really was mostly straight he loved girls and is happily married now. But he wanted to live with me when he was in a difficult financial situation and as I told him back then. No one lives with me that I’m not pounding. He gave in and he seemed to enjoy it. But he wasn’t really gay and it was just something we did.

I appreciate your taking care of your bottoms KG. I’ve don’t the riding start some. I do that myself if I bottom for a big dick. Which is rare but I firmly believe tops should know how to bottom so they understand both sides of the equation. Making things better for both. I have popped more cherries with them laying on their stomach which is my preferred position. I’ve also done many legs up missionary. I’ve recently gained more respect for that because you can kiss them and look into their eyes which I do with one particular straight guy that has only shared his manhood with me. That’s romantic as hell for this top but generally I insert it gently from behind and just fuck them long and hard till I cum in their ass. It’s a little mean but guys that like to cum on their backs legs up I often roll them over on their belly and fuck them hard till I cum. This isn’t as pleasant for them after they have cum but it can be very hot for the top.

I had one particularly hot straight boy long time trick that I started flipping with. He was thin and had the tightest ass and a very long dick. I would fuck him on his stomach till I came up his tight hole, then I’d roll him over and sit on his dick till I could take it. Then I’d lay on my stomach and he would fuck me till I came a second time. Now those were the days! He really was mostly straight he loved girls and is happily married now. But he wanted to live with me when he was in a difficult financial situation and as I told him back then. No one lives with me that I’m not pounding. He gave in and he seemed to enjoy it. But he wasn’t really gay and it was just something we did.

I agree that, however you start the fuck, it's best to end it pounding the bottom in the missionary position so you look into his eyes and also actually see the cum you fuck out of him.

I agree that, however you start the fuck, it's best to end it pounding the bottom in the missionary position so you look into his eyes and also actually see the cum you fuck out of him.

I tend to agree with that philosophy in wanting to see your partner's face. There have been times even when I am just sucking someone off who is a really hot and handsome guy, when I just want to stop for half a second to stare up into his beautiful face and enjoy the grimaces of pleasure and the look of satisfaction in his eyes. If my face and line of sight are buried below his waist the entire time...not that that's a terrible view, mind you...I still feel like I'm missing out on some of the erotic action going on upstairs. haha What can I say? I want it all.

Great perspectives guys and great stories as well. Thank you for sharing.

I tend to agree with that philosophy in wanting to see your partner's face. There have been times even when I am just sucking someone off who is a really hot and handsome guy, when I just want to stop for half a second to stare up into his beautiful face and enjoy the grimaces of pleasure and the look of satisfaction in his eyes. If my face and line of sight are buried below his waist the entire time...not that that's a terrible view, mind you...I still feel like I'm missing out on some of the erotic action going on upstairs. haha What can I say? I want it all.

Keep up your good work!