• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Thank you for birthday greetings

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Haven't been around much, got sick on my birthday actually, so I'm a bit late in expressing my sincerest thanks to everyone who extended me birthday greetings via the thread started by Ms. K. This whole forum thing is a new experience for this old queen, but I am enjoying it very much. The good friends I've made here was totally unexpected and is valued. I enjoy the discussion back and forth within the limits of cordiality and civility. So again thanks to everyone and please pray that I'll be around for my 71st at the end of this year.

.........and your 72nd, 73rd, 74th, etc, etc, etc.:biggrin:

We plan on keeping you around here a very long time, Stowe. I/we really like having you around.

I am sorry that you got sick on your birthday though. What a bummer.:frown:

Remember the basic rules of being sick: feed a cold, starve a fever and fuck often...doctor's' orders! I hope you regain your strength; which Broke Straight Boys boy was responsible for your "time in bed?". Let us know and he will be punished...by all!

hey Stowe!

I haven't been on the forum for a few days and I totally missed your birthday. I hope you had a good one, or at least that you felt a little better. AS for 71, you have no choice, you don't have permission to not be here next birthday! So there!
Be well.

Best Wishes for a full return of good health

I sincerely hope that you are feeling well again my friend!!!

Dear Stowe1,

My sentiments are exactly the same as Mikeyank's. God Bless you and I am pleased to see you back on the forum. I wish you continued good health and a speedy full recovery.:par50::cheerleader3::39::waw:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear Stowe,

I am so glad you are back with us once more. You've been missed. Wishing you much happiness and good health in the new year. :wink: