• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

thank God for Morphine.

Dam if this bed don't kill me the food will. :cursing:

Me,Jayman, You, & the trainee Josh, all on a kingsize mattress.Hummmmmm. sounds like fun to me. :001_wub: :tongue_smilie:

If you and Jayman are there....... I'll be on my way like a speedy bullet. Josh will just have to take a back seat (so to speak).

Hospital food is intended to keep you from wanting to stay/wanting to get better as soon as possible (glass half empty vs half full - take your pick).

Find out from your nurse if there is anything from the outside that meets or can be made to meet your dietary needs....... Applesauce with cinnamon, cherry or apricot applesauce, jello and pudding snack packs, shakes and slurpees to name a few. Ensure can be made into a shake by adding Ice Cream and milk. You can even add Instant breakfast and Metamucil for the ultimate pack a punch shake.

Take care and be well.

Jayce

:thumbup1: The morphine is GREAT. I hope everyone is ok and doing well today. Jim brought me my computer today,so I'm back on-line. Dam I am tiered I don't under stand why the night shift nurses take your vitals every hour, you get back to sleep and they wake you up to take them again. OMG you should see the trainee. I asked him if he was the HEAD nurse.

Is your morphine IV drip/self administered or Inj. site, heploc? I had self admin, and I think I fell in love with every male nurse that walked in after I clicked my dosage button.! LOL!!

Hope you are up and about real soon. Glad you are with us here in Forum, sweetie!

Loving you!

On the subject of Dilaudid, try adding a little Versed to the Dilaudid, UMMM UMMM GOOD! Of course, I can'treccomend the heart surgery that goes with it, but..... the male nurses who kept checking me were REALLY cute! Ah,.... the memories!! LMAO!

Home sweet home

Hey everyone, I'm back at home. Sorry I haven't updated very much but with the nurses on me all time to get up and walk every 10 min., and famliy and friends in and out I had no time.

So here I go. Friday the Doc told me that he had got all cancer, and he think's I still won't need cemo. I will find out on wednesday. Man I had a hell of a time passing gas. Thus all the walking. "To get thing's moving" hahaha. Saturday they put me on a liqiud diet. That didn't go so good. I Got sick. So back to no food. But sunday they tried again, and it worked. solid food sunday night and this morning and home, at 10:30. yehaw. I hope everyone is well and in good spirits.

Hey everyone, I'm back at home. Sorry I haven't updated very much but with the nurses on me all time to get up and walk every 10 min., and famliy and friends in and out I had no time.

So here I go. Friday the Doc told me that he had got all cancer, and he think's I still won't need cemo. I will find out on wednesday. Man I had a hell of a time passing gas. Thus all the walking. "To get thing's moving" hahaha. Saturday they put me on a liqiud diet. That didn't go so good. I Got sick. So back to no food. But sunday they tried again, and it worked. solid food sunday night and this morning and home, at 10:30. yehaw. I hope everyone is well and in good spirits.

Welcome home!!!!! It's good to have you back. Doc's news sounds good and will keep on praying for more good news and results.

Be well.....

Jayce

Thax Jayce, I hope all is well with you today.

Great news I2! Thanks for checking in with us. Hopefully the worst part of it physically is behind you now. Please continue to rest and build up your strength again. We're glad you're back home!

Hi 12.
Glad to hear you are now home, now you can start to recover, take it easy, lots of rest and sleep a little Broke Straight Boys not too much.
Take care mate.
Reub

Hi I2:
Welcome home. No place like your own bed. Here's wishing the best and a speedy recovery and as Reub said, a little Broke Straight Boys, but not too much. LOL
Gary

Hope all is going well at home I2, and so glad to hear the initial report. Keeping heaven busy answering the "prayer line" and sending happy thoughts your way! OK, that's enough forum for tonight! Sorry Mister, Dr.'s orders! Into bed, now!!! hey, stay on your side! Here, take my pillow! I'll just rest my head here, on your shoulder. That's it, OK now, go to sleep!

We love ya, man! see ya in the A.M. :001_smile: