• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Team Jimmy . . . .I love it!

Rob_Ryder

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
I just wanted to tell everyone with the "Team Jimmy" Avatars, that I absolutely love it! I'm glad that you guys are showing my man Jimmy so much love.

I can tell so much of a difference in Jimmy already since he started. Each event that we do, he becomes more open than the time before and I think a lot of it is because of everyone here being so accepting of him. Keep it up!

Hey mr Rob. There is also a team Rob :) just thought it'd be fun to make a few avatars "a la twilight". From the first episode, I always liked Jimmy. I'm one of the few people that don't understand the negative comments about him. And god knows they try to explain, I still don't get it lol. Anyway, all that matters for me is that I love the boy :) I love you too Rob. I'll be team Rob tomorrow hehe

Team Jimmy 4 life! Lol.

(Well at least this version of Broke Straight Boys..ya all know what other team I play for ;))

I would like to get on the "band wagon" too to state I like Jimmy a lot. I'm also confused to why some on here think so negatively about him. As far as all the negative stuff about his attitude I don't see it and don't understand where it is coming from. He is a str8 guy doing what he has to do. He has changed so much from the first shot to now. Keep up the good work Jimmy you have a fan here with lots of support.

I like Jimmy. He has a great sense of humor. My favorite Jimmy line from a video is "It taste like chicken, can I bite it?" Now that one made me laugh. Best wishes Jimmy.

Ive always loved jimmy and his badboy attitude. I think its HOT! Im so getting attached to Rob,Carter and Cole also. keep up the good work guys; Jimmy u rock my world!

Hey mr Rob. There is also a team Rob :) just thought it'd be fun to make a few avatars "a la twilight". From the first episode, I always liked Jimmy. I'm one of the few people that don't understand the negative comments about him. And god knows they try to explain, I still don't get it lol. Anyway, all that matters for me is that I love the boy :) I love you too Rob. I'll be team Rob tomorrow hehe

and you are the one for this phenomena! A ha! It makes sense haha. And that Scorpio, is why I have nothing but love for you!

We need an avatar that says "I love people that love Straight Boys!"

I would like to get on the "band wagon" too to state I like Jimmy a lot. I'm also confused to why some on here think so negatively about him. As far as all the negative stuff about his attitude I don't see it and don't understand where it is coming from. He is a str8 guy doing what he has to do. He has changed so much from the first shot to now. Keep up the good work Jimmy you have a fan here with lots of support.

Awww David, that is the type of talk that gets you extra love from Jimmy and Rob! I'm glad to see so many people standing up for him!

Ive always loved jimmy and his badboy attitude. I think its HOT! Im so getting attached to Rob,Carter and Cole also. keep up the good work guys; Jimmy u rock my world!

Diesel35, be ready for more great stuff from us because of you and the other awesome people here!

Thanks Rob... I also have to say, you have really shown yourself to be a great friend to Jimmy. I listened to you talk while on tour and see a great friendship there. Hope you all come to Fort Lauderdale area, would love to meet you both in person and shake your hand....

I like Jimmy. I do think he would look more handsome if he let his hair grow about an inch on top. I know a lot of guys like the shaved look, but his facial structure is too severe to pull it off. He needs a little hair to soften his features. Just my opinion.

Rob you are a great guy and your personality really comes through. Jimmie is another one who is obviously more than just a handsome face. I am glad he has ignored the Negative Nancys who initially were on his case. He has won a number of them over as well by showing just what a good hearted person he truly is as well. Which goes to show you that opinions can change over time, in this case on both sides methinks.

You guys keep up the good work.

Thanks Rob... I also have to say, you have really shown yourself to be a great friend to Jimmy. I listened to you talk while on tour and see a great friendship there. Hope you all come to Fort Lauderdale area, would love to meet you both in person and shake your hand....

I'll let you know next we are in the area so we can make that happen ;-)

Thanks scorp I can't understand it either honestly I don't feel like I've done anything overly negative.

Thanks Rob I really would like that. I like the both of you and that would make my day...... david

I just wanted to tell everyone with the "Team Jimmy" Avatars, that I absolutely love it! I'm glad that you guys are showing my man Jimmy so much love.

I can tell so much of a difference in Jimmy already since he started. Each event that we do, he becomes more open than the time before and I think a lot of it is because of everyone here being so accepting of him. Keep it up!

robbie ryder im in love with you bro :thumbup1: