• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tanner and JT

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
They were pretty hot together this past week... Lately those straight boys have been doing a lot more than jerking off. It is almost Broke Straight Boys number 2. However, it seems that Tanner and JT have both had some previous experience. Tanner and JT with Alden and Robert. Hummm!! :drool: They told BJ they would be willing to do more next time... I will definitely stay tuned in to see how much more.:biggrin:

David and BJ keep em cumming...

Last edited:
They were pretty hot together this past week... Lately those straight boys have been doing a ot more than jerking off. It is almost Broke Straight Boys number 2. However, it seems that Tanner and JT have both had some previous experience. Tanner and JT with Alden and Robert. Hummm!! :drool: They told BJ they would be willing to do more next time... I will definitely stay tuned in to see how much more.:biggrin:

David and BJ keep em cumming...

Hey J-Man,

You caught me off guard. What episode are you talking about. I looked up the past month and couldn't find these guys. Are these on the freebie DVD's?

Thanks,

Richard :001_smile:

I like the BSBJO site, if you check out the Sept 8th (I believe) episode Tyler and Tristen, Tyler was on Broke Straight Boys in the Nov 18, 2006 oral orgy scene. He sucked off all the guys and was really good at it. In the episode on BSBJO he lets Tristen fuck him. It's an awesome episode.

I like the BSBJO site, if you check out the Sept 8th (I believe) episode Tyler and Tristen, Tyler was on Broke Straight Boys in the Nov 18, 2006 oral orgy scene. He sucked off all the guys and was really good at it. In the episode on BSBJO he lets Tristen fuck him. It's an awesome episode.

Ok, that made me spill my spermnog. Hummmm! I wonder why spermnog isn't as popular at this time of year as eggnog is?:confused1: