• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tampa Pride anyone?

Gage Owens is the exception to the rule for me on Broke Straight Boys I've always wanted "believably straight guys" on Broke Straight Boys, but Gage Owens is so hot that I don't care that he doesn't have a straight bone in his body, and speaking about his "bone", that is beautiful too! lolololololol

Gage Owens is among my two or three favorite current models and I sure hope we see him again on the new set along with Tanner and Brandon and hopefully when school is out for summer, Abram too!!!! :tongue_smilie:

I have to agree with you there, he always seems like the more natural one out of the pair in the scenes also if that makes sense. I love the way he doesn't take everything so serious aswell as he always manages to inject a bit of fun in to everything . Whoops I'm sounding a bit obsessed sorry lol. Xx
Well Danny boy. If your gonna be obsessed you picked a good one.Something about him that seems very real too me.
I am not fooled easy. He just sends out a real vibe. Like the boy I wished lived next door.lol xoxo

Great pics, Tampa. Thanks so much or posting them.

Well Danny boy. If your gonna be obsessed you picked a good one.Something about him that seems very real too me.
I am not fooled easy. He just sends out a real vibe. Like the boy I wished lived next door.lol xoxo
if he lived next door to you johnny id fit wheels to my bed and rob a bank to come and stay with you. ive missed taking to you johnny as you always manage to make me smile. :lol:

if he lived next door to you johnny id fit wheels to my bed and rob a bank to come and stay with you. ive missed taking to you johnny as you always manage to make me smile. :lol:
Same here Dan..But.. My Bad. Love following Steve and Dustin. With You. Love those creeper shots.
And isn't Dustin the cutest boy ever? xoxo

Same here Dan..But.. My Bad. Love following Steve and Dustin. With You. Love those creeper shots.
And isn't Dustin the cutest boy ever? xoxo
he definitely is that, I'm a member of his site and the scenes he does are just jaw droppingly good especially when he does the live webcam which is free if your a member as in webcam he jerks of but talks to members (who talk back etc by writing if that makes sense.) that are watching aswell, the first time he spoke back to me I nearly got stage fright lol