• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tampa Pride anyone?

Thrilled for you Tampa! I am a huge fan of Chandler and that would have been so cool to have seen and talked with him in person.

Thanks Sparty! I hope Chandler realizes that he does have some love here in the forum.

Thanks Sparty! I hope Chandler realizes that he does have some love here in the forum.

I wish I would have been along and I could have made that work if I had really thought about it. I would have certainly attempted to pick Chandler up, now that would have been a great time...

I've really missed reading your posts Tampa as there always so well written and are so descriptive in detail that I could picture myself by your side ( which I wish I was). After watching some of the scenes I've missed I've become a huge fan of Gage Owens as there is something special about him that makes you feel like you know him that reaches right through the screen (at least that what it feels like to me ☺️) so as u can imagine I'm very envious. I've loved watching chandlers scenes as well so after not being on here for a while I'm not sure what people thought of him but for me he had always made great scenes and he seems like a nice person aswell and that's what matters to me. Anyways thank u again Tampa for sharing your experience it has made my morning. 💖😘

Way to go Tampa!

What are the odds that you would find the one club where you would meet Gage Owens and Chandler? You really should play the lottery more often. lol

I happen to think we have the greatest and friendliest models in the industry. It is nice to know that some even pal around together away from Broke Straight Boys

Thanks for sharing, Tampa.

I am so jealous, Tampa. Just think I was only 1 hour away from you all and I knew Gage Owens was going to be there. BTW - Gage Owens is the only model who wished me a HB last month. Great guy as is Chandler. You didn't happen to run into Damien Kyle, did you?

I am so jealous, Tampa. Just think I was only 1 hour away from you all and I knew Gage Owens was going to be there. BTW - Gage Owens is the only model who wished me a HB last month. Great guy as is Chandler. You didn't happen to run into Damien Kyle, did you?
im sorry Louis I didn't know it had been your birthday, that's the problem of being away from the forum you miss Sooooo much. I wish a belated happy birthday to you my friend but the love I send you is twice as strong seems I missed the actual day 🎂🎉💞😘

I wish I would have been along and I could have made that work if I had really thought about it. I would have certainly attempted to pick Chandler up, now that would have been a great time...

LOL Sparty.

I think Chandler is spoken for at the moment. But I can't blame you for at least wanting to pick him up. :biggrin:

I've really missed reading your posts Tampa as there always so well written and are so descriptive in detail that I could picture myself by your side ( which I wish I was). After watching some of the scenes I've missed I've become a huge fan of Gage Owens as there is something special about him that makes you feel like you know him that reaches right through the screen (at least that what it feels like to me ☺️) so as u can imagine I'm very envious. I've loved watching chandlers scenes as well so after not being on here for a while I'm not sure what people thought of him but for me he had always made great scenes and he seems like a nice person aswell and that's what matters to me. Anyways thank u again Tampa for sharing your experience it has made my morning. ����

Aww Dan. I'm always so happy if any of can bring even a little bit of happiness or joy into your life. xo

Thanks for sharing that great experience with us Tampa. To my recollection, you've now met Cousin Mikey, Diesal, Tyler White, Damien, Paul and now Gage Owens and Chandler. That's a pretty impressive list. Am I leaving anyone out? So when will you post the pictures of yourself with the boys from the club last night?

I think that is great that you made the trip to the club and had the balls to approach the guys and had such a positive experience and shared it with us. Way to go Tampa!!!!:thumbup1:

Your list is pretty accurate Mikey. :)

I've also had the pleasure of meeting Kaden Alexander. :001_smile:

im sorry Louis I didn't know it had been your birthday, that's the problem of being away from the forum you miss Sooooo much. I wish a belated happy birthday to you my friend but the love I send you is twice as strong seems I missed the actual day 🎂🎉💞😘

Thank you so much, Dan. The date is not as important as the wishes and love you have expressed. I have missed you here and am thrilled you are back to brighten our days.

No. I didn't run into Damien Kyle. lol Last month was such a blur for me with all I had going on. I hope I wished you a happy birthday Louis. If not...Happy Belated. xo

So when will you post the pictures of yourself with the boys from the club last night?

Well I may not be as attractive as I once was. But Gage Owens and Chandler sure are handsome. :001_wub:

20160326_235850 (480x800).jpg

20160327_001139 (480x800).jpg

Looking good Tampa as is Chandler. But boy that Gage Owens is something dreams are made of.
He looks as good in clothes as he does out of them. What a face.

There is definitely something special about Gage Owens & the scenes I've watched of him he's always incredible & I agree he's amazing in clothes aswell. Xx

There is definitely something special about Gage Owens & the scenes I've watched of him he's always incredible & I agree he amazing in clothes aswell. Xx
Hi Dan
I think he just seems like a regular guy. A Beautiful regular guy.The kind I would like to take home to Mom. If she were still here.
The more I see him the cuter he gets.xoxo

Hi Dan
I think he just seems like a regular guy. A Beautiful regular guy.The kind I would like to take home to Mom. If she were still here.
The more I see him the cuter he gets.xoxo
I have to agree with you there, he always seems like the more natural one out of the pair in the scenes also if that makes sense. I love the way he doesn't take everything so serious aswell as he always manages to inject a bit of fun in to everything . Whoops I'm sounding a bit obsessed sorry lol. Xx

Last edited: