• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Surfing the Older Videos

AtlantaGuy

Reaction score
If you have only followed the more recent videos, you have missed some really great scenes. The hottest, most incredible and interesting is found by going to Scott3 and watching his last video, a threesome with 'Ryan and Leon. I guarantee that you will see an amazing move that has been on Broke Straight Boys only that one time. And it his steaming HOT. I have found some terrific shoots browsing thru the older ones and if you haven't so, give it a try.

If you have only followed the more recent videos, you have missed some really great scenes. The hottest, most incredible and interesting is found by going to Scott3 and watching his last video, a threesome with 'Ryan and Leon. I guarantee that you will see an amazing move that has been on Broke Straight Boys only that one time. And it his steaming HOT. I have found some terrific shoots browsing thru the older ones and if you haven't so, give it a try.

Dear AtlantaGuy,

That is why I feel Broke Straight Boys has historically speaking been the best site around when you figure in these "oldies but goodies", the Forum, current models like Jason, BLAKE, Paul Canon, Johnny Forza, Adam Baer, Max Flint Denver Grand, Spencer Todd, etc. I do not feel this site needs to be apologetic about the quality and accumulation of noteable work it has compiled over the years. That is why I have felt all along, adding the latest changes :sick2: in the Broke Straight Boys paradigm was overkill mostly with very little positive benefit to show for the amount of grief it created and continues to even now!

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!" Broke Straight Boys is capable of setting its own agenda, and is capable of maintaining its unique standards while competing with other "dime-a-dozen copycat sites".

Sincerely,

Stimpy

there is some good scenes from way back lol. i like the ones that had tyler in them. but then came scott 2. i like him alot. but there is some very good scenes.

gotta take a loook back and see what was around =P

Some of the older vids and the models are really outstanding (Ashton and Jordan are two particular facorites) but the search aspect is a pain, but it can be done and you will find some real gems if you make the effort.

Its fun to look through and find some of the great older scenes! There are alot of them too!

as someone who is always interested in finding better ways to find files, i wish someone would tell me what wrong with going to 'episode', clicking 'all episodes', going to 'or name starting with' , to ash and find all the episodes with ashton or to jor and find all the episodes with jordan?

how would you like to look up the models?

the current method is one way i find my favorite models. aus! mik!

Try any Shane video; Josh/Shane great (when kissing wasn't often done); anything with Zakk.

as someone who is always interested in finding better ways to find files, i wish someone would tell me what wrong with going to 'episode', clicking 'all episodes', going to 'or name starting with' , to ash and find all the episodes with ashton or to jor and find all the episodes with jordan?

how would you like to look up the models?

the current method is one way i find my favorite models. aus! mik!

Yes, I find the search function quite adequate.
And the archives continue some of the hottest videos available anywhere,
in my opinion.
"They don't make 'em like that anymore!"

TG
x

I think the current search feature works great. What's the problem?

I wouldn't say "great" but I would agree that the search features work decently. The only issues I have trouble with are when certain Broke Straight Boys-1models are not listed under the alphabetical section or the face shot shot section of "Boys". The "Boys" section does work pretty well for the Broke Straight Boys-2 models. Of course there is still the tried and true method of going through the "Episodes" function and looking for good scenes that way . At least they changed the format so that they fit the links to many more scenes on one page than they used to have in the past. It does make it easier (and faster) if you're able just scan older scenes by particular models' names. :)

I think the current search system works perfectly for me, as long as you know the first name of the model that you are looking for. I use the search for model by name feature and every model ever to appear on the site's name is clearly listed with a listing and picture from all of their scenes.

What more could be done to improve the search?

I wouldn't say "great" but I would agree that the search features work decently. The only issues I have trouble with are when certain Broke Straight Boys-1models are not listed under the alphabetical section or the face shot shot section of "Boys". The "Boys" section does work pretty well for the Broke Straight Boys-2 models. Of course there is still the tried and true method of going through the "Episodes" function and looking for good scenes that way . At least they changed the format so that they fit the links to many more scenes on one page than they used to have in the past. It does make it easier (and faster) if you're able just scan older scenes by particular models' names. :)

but boys section was created after bsb2.5, the early models was something to be added. the models by their first three letters was designed to provide access to scene with particular models even when the title gave to clue who was in the episode.
the idea of a dymanic search system is that the customer should be able to call up information in the form they want it.
all i am asking is what more is desired?

I think the current search system works perfectly for me, as long as you know the first name of the model that you are looking for. I use the search for model by name feature and every model ever to appear on the site's name is clearly listed with a listing and picture from all of their scenes.

What more could be done to improve the search?

As long as we can find JIMMIE/DEISAL, and Eric/Ross, and Ryan, and Shane.....

Hey, AtlantaGuy,

Hope you are having fun checking out the older videos! And thanks to Mark, for working on a better search system that encompasses all the vids - the present one works great for all the Broke Straight Boys-2 offerings, but a lot of Broke Straight Boys-1 treasures are inaccessible by search, unless you know they are there, and check through "Episodes".

I am really glad that Mark is re-vamping the system, so older videos are more acessible. Thank you, Mark!

My favourite stars from Broke Straight Boys-1 are: JASON (of course); Anthony; Shane (our little Confederate soldier - his scowl was so cute!); and DANNY.

Apart from Jason, who I think has become my favourite model of all time, and not just on Broke Straight Boys (!!!), my biggest Broke Straight Boys-1 crush was Danny. Just like Jason, Danny never did a video that didn't make me splooge in the first two minutes! (Sorry if that's TMI ;-)

I was always sorry that Danny didn't get cast more as a top - because he was a MAGNIFICENT top, and clearly loved it. But, because he could bottom, and was a GREAT bottom, I think he sort of got typecast in that role.

Check out this video, AtlantaGuy - I think it is perhaps Danny's best:
http://members.brokestraightboys.co...wdU5raEhKSWhrWTVMVkdXYjRTQXNicktwQ2lhWXhtLwo*

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

ryan-danny48.jpg

ryan-danny66.jpg

ryan-danny80.jpg