• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Surfing the Older Videos

You keep going back to the originals. There must be a reason you like them! Which is what some of us have been saying all along, we miss THAT Broke Straight Boys, the one that produced all those awesome scenes.
I have to agree with my friend JLipps that the best Broke Straight Boys scenes are still from the original concept with David as director.

I have to agree with my friend JLipps that the best Broke Straight Boys scenes are still from the original concept with David as director.
David never bothered me, I thought he was funny and sweet. I chatted with him via e-mail a couple of years ago on his other site and i would definately be friends with him. I always go back to early scenes like Cousin Anthony's first bottom scene, the intro of Tyler etc. love them oldies!!

David never bothered me, I thought he was funny and sweet. I chatted with him via e-mail a couple of years ago on his other site and i would definately be friends with him. I always go back to early scenes like Cousin Anthony's first bottom scene, the intro of Tyler etc. love them oldies!!

Hear hear...