• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Male Friends. . . ever had him suck you off?

Round 2 Preview - It was the promised land, the bridge to a new future.

Stimpy,

Oh my! that sounds so familiar! I think I lived that almost exacet same scenario while I lived in the dorms. I lived there for 2 years and had my fill of college cock! The stories are endless from that time inmy life. I think I'll enjoy yours instead!
Thanks for sharing.

JLipps

JLipps, While I too want to read Stimpy's story, please do not hold back on your stories of two years in the dorms and getting your fill of college cock. While you had your fill, I was repressed in college and felt the need to keep my straight image intact, and while enticed by hundreds of 18-20 year olds running around in briefs and athletic shorts, I never sucked any college cock while being a student. Even a brief synopsis of some of your highlights would be much appreciated. :thumbup:

Thanks

Dearest Fans,

I will be working today, and maybe tomorrow finishing the 2nd installment of this fortnight of agony, gnashing of teeth, and otherwise blue balls for lack of a better term. Have your cumrags on 24/7 "white" alert, ready to be called into service at a moment's notice, as well as assorted lubes and eye opening pictorial representations you may show a liking to. Remember, rhythm may not work for birth control, but it is everything when it cums to wanking, while goggles and hospital gloves are completely optional.

I don't think you will be disappointed with round #2.

Sincerely

Stimpy

Mikeyank,

I am quite busy as this semester begins. It is always that way at the start. When I finish my Grocery Store Chronicles and begin to post them, I maybe will turn to my 2 years in the dorms. It was a fun time living in an all boys dorm with 11 floors of young male testosterone running rampant!

Reposting and reviving this thread:

01-17-2011, 10:45 PM
cumrag27

It was the promised land, the bridge to a new future.
My first fully reciprocal sexual encounter with a straight guy was with a college friend that had recently gotten separated from his wife. The culmination of this happened when I was 25 and I consider it my first completed sexual exchange. Admittedly, I was a late bloomer. But I have no regrets. This was the first year I began working as a high school counselor and we had several memorable interludes. I knew his former wife and had spent many hours in their house with their small child, while all three of us were finishing college.

His name was Jakie and he was Catholic, just the same as I. Therefore, we had much in common dealings with “guilt issues” the Catholic Church has a penchant for doling out. Before leaving college, we would frequently drink together, as I was almost addicted on the ever affordable “Boone’s Farm Apple Wine” or its kissing cousin “Strawberry Hill”. It had “college student pricing” written all over it and soon became “iconic” among college kids at the time in the early 1970’s for a mere $.89 per fifth when purchased by case and no corkscrew required. It did require ice and a lot of it to get it down.

My dorm room was well-known as the “Boone’s Farm Cathedral and Campus Shrine” as bottles adorned my room as in an art gallery. All those entering my room had to dip their finger into the “holy wine wells” located conveniently by the doorway. People were required to make the “sign of the cross” (just like in professional sports) before kneeling and kissing my class ring(Yes, on my hand and no where else). In fact, I nearly established another Papacy, this time in the “Western Hemisphere-the New World”, needing only another semester to be fully put in place with its bottle-glass windows, scented candles, and all.

Getting back to Jakie, he was a tall, slender, small-waist with broad shoulders, kind of slightly hairy guy with plump muscular pecks, beautiful hairy legs, and most importantly an originally equipped “fully uncut” cock for the “pièce de résistance”. It represented a new and, as yet, unchartered territory for me to conquer. During the time of my Boone’s Farm period, he would frequent my room as he was having spousal difficulties often seeking refuge from his current marriage with it’s unexpected, unplanned pregnancy consequences. After drinking and listening to records from the Beatles, Joan Baez, Carly Simon, Simon & Garfunkel, Elton John, and the like in a candle lit dorm room late, late into the night, Jakie would by now have his shirt removed exposing his nicely developed chest nature provided him. If lucky for me, Jakie would be reduced to his tighty-whities, as well. Of course, none of this went unnoticed by me. Jakie knew of my Gay leanings through our exhaustive and lengthy talks at night. He himself had revealed that two of his teenage babysitters took great liberty teasing his prepubescent dick with blow jobs while his parents were out dancing or at a movie. His parents never had a clue and he was just old enough to keep these private occurrences to himself and caused him to become sexualized earlier than if left to his own devises.

One night when the moon was particularly bright and coated my room with its luminous glow, I had to make my move to sample his wears, as the opportunity was now right. It started playfully by my outlining the two plump mounds on his chest. Shortly, his two succulent nipples showed a positive response and so I proceeded one-by-one to lightly play with them with my now somewhat pointed tongue. As he was far more hairy as was my taste both then and now, his thick long black chest hairs made me think if only I were a goat, these obstacles to my enjoyment would be out of the way in no time flat. All wishful thinking aside, I now had the daunting task of not making this hair problem too big an issue as there were greater fish to fry off into the horizon.

I don’t know if it was the Boone’s Farm talking, but he was definitely not resisting. I continued exploring and admired his better than average abs and his rounded muscles on his upper arms. As we came closer to each other on the fold down twin bed, I could tell that he was enjoying me lightly rubbing his stomach, stopping just short of his waistband. I took a glance at the pouch of his tighty-whities and could see the slightest hint of movement stirring about. I guess he was just beginning to respond, that is for a “straight boy”. His stomach had a well-developed treasure trail, more like a super highway with both on- and off-ramps and the occasional Express Lane for “fingers” with their “higher occupancy rate” vehicles. Then, slowly and with the greatest delicacy I could possibly muster, I began my exploration below the waistband and around the less confining leg openings.

From my first samplings both visually and by touch, it presented itself on his horizon what at first glance appeared to be freshly applied blacktop pavement covering most of his pubic triangle. Obviously, this was before the compulsion for “straight boys” to do any manscaping or even the slightest trimming of the hedges. Too bad he wasn’t a long distance swimmer on the swim team, I thought. Like the rocky surface of Afghanistan, I knew I was in for much rough and course terrain. While peaking into these nether regions, I was getting ever bolder and began lowering his waistband. Soon I would be approaching a large object veering sharply off to my right. It was the promised land, the bridge to a new future.

As I continued with the unveiling, his uncut cock began to incrementally raise its somewhat foreign looking head. In fact this was my first sighting of a fully grown uncut adult. All the while I was basking in the surrounding area’s musky aroma. Talk about aromatherapy, this was it in it’s fullest and most ultimate manifestation. I breathed deeply enjoying the environment I now found myself in. Finally, I simply could not hold back any longer. Just like bobbing for apples, I lunged to taste his slightly opened foreskin and my mouth embraced even lower the biggest part of his curved shaft. Not to the exclusion of others, but I so love the slightly upward curve Jakie’s shaft possessed. I made a few deep and almost automatic plunges with Jakie along for the ride. Then, with meteoric speed, Jakie stood up and exclaimed, he had to go now! There was no stopping him, despite my protests. He hurriedly dressed and was out my door, totally disregarding dipping his finger in the “holy wine wells” conveniently located at the door.

This tale has of yet not fully unfolded. Return within the fortnight, or maybe sooner, as this unwinds fully to its ultimate resolution.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Stimpy

Part II of a Trilogy - a long overdue update

Dear Mikeyank,

Now that I have exceeded my fortnight I promised as my anticipated release for the next installment, I realize that I have missed my calling and probably should have worked in the construction business for my total lack of compliance with promised deadlines. Anyway, Part 2 goes as follows:

We pick up with my married straight friend some three years later where both of us had graduated from college and I had recently began my professional career in public education as a guidance counselor on the high school level. Jakie now was working as a manager for a grocery store chain and he was living in his own apartment, as he was officially separated from his wife and high school sweetheart. I had recently learned of his apartment whereabouts and we had planned on a night of playing cards, drinking, listening to music, and having a good time. When I arrived at his place, he turned on his stereo and offered me a beer shortly after I entered his apartment. It was summertime so we both were dressed for comfort here in the typically hot summer of Little Rock. Jakie always liked to talk politics as he had been a journalism major in college and, not unlike today, jobs were hard to come by, especially in specialized areas like journalism. Often times graduates had to settle for unrelated jobs like they had relied on while in college, hence the managerial job Jakie had at a grocery store chain.

His apartment was sparsely furnished, as he only recently separated from his wife and left with little more than his clothing, car, and stereo. His ex was an elementary school teacher and wasn’t making the best of salaries either. They both had to support his son.
He started off the conversation, after putting on some music, with a review of how things were going since his separation. He brought up the fact that he and his wife used to have a gay couple they frequently hung out together and had them over to their house while partying. He commented that surprisingly, his wife did not mind at all seeing this gay couple making out on their couch while being over and drinking together. In fact he mentioned vaguely that the gay couple did more than making out and that his ex seemed turned on by seeing them in compromising moments and this paid dividends at the time for Jakie and his wife later on in the bedroom after the couple left. I was quite amazed as she seemed to be such a religious, conservative girl, not forgetting that they had a shotgun marriage. Jakie mentioned with pride that early on in their relationship and long before they got married, he had turned her into something of a vibrator-addict, as she would really get off multiple times with its usage.
He said this proudly as if he considered the vibrator as an extension of himself. Anyway, it went way beyond his physical capabilities promising multiple orgasms for her, despite he was generously endowed himself of 8 inches of uncut cock . While no rulers were brought out to bear witness to this fact, I would assume “on a very good day” it could reach approximately 8 inches.

Jakie would often excuse himself to go outside to smoke as he had grown accustomed not smoking in the house due to his ex and his child, and, due to my allergies, I really appreciated this in him. We listened to more music and drank more beer as the night went on. Before long we started talking politics and playing cards. Intrigued by his revelation that he and his ex had this gay couple over frequently, I had to ask him how she could be okay with it. He explained it developed over time with the same two guys and never got beyond the gay couple giving each other head. I thought to myself, that was quite liberal in the early 70’s in the conservative Bible-belt South. He clarified that it wasn’t as if they had a 4-way. Mostly the other couple received an exhibitionist’s thrill out of performing openly in front of Jakie and his ex.

I guessed that these experiences opened Jakie’s mind some and before long we were making out ourselves on his couch. Shortly, we found ourselves in the naked and on his bed. He still had a nice set of pecks and a nice waist. But his pecks and stomach were buried in long straight black hair that I did my best to ignore. Before long, we were attempting to do a 69 and although it sounded like fun, I was beginning to find out I was incapable of concentrating on what he was doing to my dick while I was trying my best to make him happy too. So, we traded sexual favors back and forth so I could concentrate better on what I was doing or attempting to enjoy. Three years earlier, I only had the briefest oral encounter with his uncut dick. Now finally, I could explore the mysteries of his uncut cock with no fear of him darting out of the room. The first thing I realized was that his glans were “highly sensitive” and I considered it much more sensitive than my own battered and bruised exposed head. It made great sense to me at the time that the protection offered by his foreskin protected it from becoming as relatively desensitized as mine. He did not focus on primarily stimulating his head as I did mine while jacking off. Unlike my somewhat heavy-handed jack-off technique, he wanted only the most delicate touch directly applied to his shaft and very little on his head and that was a revelation to me back then. The phrase of the time immortalized in a prophetic song of its day was “Different strokes for different folks!” and, at this time spent with Jakie, I realized “no truer words have ever been spoken or sung for that matter”.

I don’t know if it was the beer or my total lack of experience with another guy getting me off, but we were both committed to receiving each other’s cum load before we broke up and called it a night. Because it was my true first time and he had many years of getting his ex off, he had much better skills than I did and when I was coming close to orgasm, I would tap him and we would switch off again. Jakie had already mastered staying power. I cannot tell you how many times we switched back and forth or even who came first. I just know I did finally cum in his mouth at some point and he definitely came in my mouth. Although I had dreamed of this moment in time, the actual reality of it after swallowing his generous warm load mostly made me want to immediately brush my teeth and get the cum taste and stray hairs out of my mouth. It wasn’t that his cum was bad tasting. It was just what I perceived as the coating it left in my mouth and I wanted to get it and the few hairs out of my mouth. I vaguely remember borrowing his tooth brush, something I would normally never do, to brush my teeth before leaving.

I can remember afterwards in my car outside his apartment, shaking my head in disbelief having flashbacks of what had just taken place. While on my way back home, my brain was trying to accept the reality of what had just happened, despite the fact that I had wanted it precisely for a long time. I had these flashbacks several times a day thereafter for the next few days. But I did not regret the experience at all, only those irritating and hard to get rid of hairs in my mouth. I don’t remember if we got together again in his apartment that summer before the school year began, but he promised to visit me at the new apartment out of town as I was now working for a school about an hour’s drive out of town. I knew Jakie was sincere about his promised visit, as he was at the same time trying to put his life together again following his separation from his ex. I was eagerly looking forward to seeing him and once again enjoying the fruits of our friendship in the near future.

TO BE CONTINUED

Stimpy

Thank you Stimpy, for your long awaited story. I can understand how the events of these two nights are permanently engrained in your brain. I've had similar "can't believe that this is finally happening" moments with straight friends whom I'd fantasized over for such a long time. I can remember smells, and tastes and feelings that I encountered twenty, thirty or forty years later, in some instances.

I look forward to your next installment, and I sincerely hope that other forumites will follow your lead, and share intimate sexual moments from their past. As all of us here, have at least a passing interest in gay sex with straight guys, I imagine we all have had an experience or even a fantasy of an experience to share along these lines.

Thanks again Stimpy, for taking the time to share with us. :thumbup1: