• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Male Friends. . . ever had him suck you off?

Raising the bar

Well Stimpy,

A three part enthralling storey totally some 3606 words. You have outdone yourself again. :thumbup:

Undie

Who's counting anyway!

Well Stimpy,

A three part enthralling storey totally some 3606 words. You have outdone yourself again. :thumbup:

Undie

Dearest Undie,

Your two-part sharing of your personal experiences with this straight boy was nonetheless enthralling too, both for the forum reader and for me as well. I admire your writing style for its "economy of words" honing details of your fascinating story down into just 1200 words total. It speaks volumes on exactly how precisely I would expect an engineer to express himself, to the point and very little in excess. I find your economy in verbal expression to be most charming, indeed, and requires a bit more planning and self-discipline than my free-style approach! Undie, I must give your account of this straight boy a :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

...ever had him suck you off?

Didn't want this thread to die a premature or unnatural death.

Surely there are those brave souls out there that have some hot tales to share with the forum on this tasty topic! IF SO INCLINED, PLEASE RESPOND IN KIND and ASAP!

Applications gladly accepted!

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

That depends on how good it was...

is there a limit to 'just 1'???? LOL

Dear sgvbob,

Of course there is no limit. Lets face it, if we can have gay boys appearing on a site for hopefully straight guys doing gay sexual acts, surely we can accommodate more than one story.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE TASTY STORIES WE CAN ALL GET OFF FROM! WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HORNDOG LITERARY SOCIETY!

Or my name isn't CUMRAG27! LOL

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Last edited:
With straight friends I consider myself lucky to have had this happen a few times. I think once in my lifetime would have made me happy, but a few...well.

I was a junior in high school and had just left the football team ( due to injury) and joined the Theatre Group. Yeah, I know its cliched for the openly gay guy to take part in theatre, but I was comfortable there. I quickly became friends with Anders, the captain of the baseball team, who also had the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. He was relentlessly pursuing Jenna, a girl in our troop and was always asking my advice on how to woo and win her. Everyday, it was something else until he managed to seal the deal just before the April break. Since our show was a week away from opening, the break found Anders and myself at the theatre every day, where he let me know how much I had given him the courage to woo Jenna. He was like a love struck puppy. It was thursday, rainy and he and I were there well passed 10 pm working on the lights and a few last minute changes to the set (we were alone). He had been bringing set pieces out of the rain and he looked damp, the water glistening in the lights. I was giving him shit about looking like a drowned rat. When he was done he climbed the stairs to the lighting booth, I thought, to give me some shit about staying out of the rain, but again he started with the Jenna rap, again. He told me that He had finally figured out how to repay me. I was sitting behind the lighting board in one of those 1970's swiveling chairs and he swiveled me to face him. His green eyes had a determination about them, but his faced looked vulnerable and a bit nervous. It was the first time I had every really noticed his beauty. I was shocked when he dropped to his knees and reached for my belt buckle. As he fumbled around with my belt and button his eye's darted from his task to my face. His thin cheeks were bright red and the little water that lined them seemed to almost steam off them. He managed to get my pants off with only a bit of trouble. He started to rub my already growing member and when it was hard enough, he licked those beautifully thin lips and proceeded to suck. I had to direct him when he used to much teeth (which he never really figured out). He did, however, know how to use his tongue. Snakelike, is the only term I can equate it to. He tried, several times to deepthroat and gagged, his eyes watering. He slurped and sucked none the less. He even let me finish in his mouth...what a good boy. When it was all said and done, he got up, told me he was thankful for all the advice I had given him and walked out of the booth. There was never any awkwardness between us and we remain great friends. He ended up marrying Jenna and they have two kids. I must say that I am ever grateful for his unique thank you...

Bring za "lube" to your large lighting phixture

With straight friends I consider myself lucky to have had this happen a few times. I think once in my lifetime would have made me happy, but a few...well.

I was a junior in high school and had just left the football team ( due to injury) and joined the Theatre Group. Yeah, I know its cliched for the openly gay guy to take part in theatre, but I was comfortable there. I quickly became friends with Anders, the captain of the baseball team, who also had the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. He was relentlessly pursuing Jenna, a girl in our troop and was always asking my advice on how to woo and win her. Everyday, it was something else until he managed to seal the deal just before the April break. Since our show was a week away from opening, the break found Anders and myself at the theatre every day, where he let me know how much I had given him the courage to woo Jenna. He was like a love struck puppy. It was thursday, rainy and he and I were there well passed 10 pm working on the lights and a few last minute changes to the set (we were alone). He had been bringing set pieces out of the rain and he looked damp, the water glistening in the lights. I was giving him shit about looking like a drowned rat. When he was done he climbed the stairs to the lighting booth, I thought, to give me some shit about staying out of the rain, but again he started with the Jenna rap, again. He told me that He had finally figured out how to repay me. I was sitting behind the lighting board in one of those 1970's swiveling chairs and he swiveled me to face him. His green eyes had a determination about them, but his faced looked vulnerable and a bit nervous. It was the first time I had every really noticed his beauty. I was shocked when he dropped to his knees and reached for my belt buckle. As he fumbled around with my belt and button his eye's darted from his task to my face. His thin cheeks were bright red and the little water that lined them seemed to almost steam off them. He managed to get my pants off with only a bit of trouble. He started to rub my already growing member and when it was hard enough, he licked those beautifully thin lips and proceeded to suck. I had to direct him when he used to much teeth (which he never really figured out). He did, however, know how to use his tongue. Snakelike, is the only term I can equate it to. He tried, several times to deepthroat and gagged, his eyes watering. He slurped and sucked none the less. He even let me finish in his mouth...what a good boy. When it was all said and done, he got up, told me he was thankful for all the advice I had given him and walked out of the booth. There was never any awkwardness between us and we remain great friends. He ended up marrying Jenna and they have two kids. I must say that I am ever grateful for his unique thank you...

My Dear, Dear Panzer104,

Zhis is Zsa Zsa reading orderz as directed by the Feld Marschal G. Helmuthead, who phelt he too owed you a "debt of gratitude" phor all of your hard vork, just like Anders in za story above. He vould zend you za necezzary orderz to gooze step over to za night-vision lighting board at Kopfquarters. He vants to make some perzonal adjustmentz reminding you to bring za "lube" to your large lighting phixture vhile it vas still up and runny. Zomething about adjusting za "kopf" while applying juzt za necezzary tongue-action bephore za whole thing blowz?" Zsa Zsa knowz zo little about za elektricity and how it aktually vorks!

Zomething you obviously know more about zhan Zas Zsa, phor sure. He vantz you to know hiz gag rephlex problem haz been zolved after much praktise and he avaits the entranze of your big suckable lollipop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KaE3q3FYZI

He zhen stated zhat it vas time to do za phollow-up test of za oberall firing zystem you have been vorking on day and night and zhen zome. He sayz even frequently curling your toez! My poor, poor boy, Panzer, they alvayz are asking too much phrom you, said Zsa Zsa. I can't vait till za var iz ober and, zhen, everything vill go back to knormal vonce again.

Za Feld Marschal G. Helmuthead koncluded vith za phollowing: Feld Marschal ordered he vould be phorever thankphul and phorever grateful phor you accepting hiz unique thank you, having served villingly phor hiz multiple displayz of gratitude for za Panzerboy'z zervices throughout za var!

Zsa Zsa, Feld Marschall G. Helmuthead, and Stimpy-za Red Crozz Volunteer

Thanks for contributing to the Horndog Literary Society

Dear Panzer104,

This was just what the doctor ordered and the horndogs are most appreciative. Not knowing exactly where the next posting would come from, I resurrected this time honored thread in hopes that more heartfelt and positive stories would somehow appear.

Thankyou for stepping up to the plate with this entertaining and well spoken rendition of your personal experience featuring a straight guy that you..."ever had him suck you off"!!!!! What a great and unexpected storyline too!

But, as one would naturally suspect, "Horndogs" have a very healthy appetite for more and more similarly juicy stories with a happy ending. We really need more real life stories coming from our forum.

Appreciatively,

Cumrag27

Zsa Zsa, mein liebster und hornigster Freund,

Zer iz zo much, I feel, zat you now know about zis Grösser zat, athough ve have never shared ze battlefeld together, I feel az zo ve have spent many a night in foxholes. I vill teach you all zer is to know about die Beleuchtung, and zat und sollte Feldmarschall Helmuthead den grössten Teil des Inhalts machen. Zer is, however, anozer story zat, ven I receive permission from ze Oberkommand, I vill share zat should get ze old marschall warm in all ze right spots.

Stimpy,

Glad to share. Thanks for putting the post back on my radar... Love those "horndogs"...

Best,
Panzer

Panzer,

What a delightful story! You were indeed lucky. I thought you were going to end up sucking him and it turned completely around.Gotta love it!

JLipps

I have got to answer that yes, it has happened to me. However, more often than I care to remember, a straight friend ended up wanting me to top them. They were more interested in experimenting with anal, than with oral. I finally got to the point that if that was what they wanted, I ended it right there and then.

It was the promised land, the bridge to a new future.

My first fully reciprocal sexual encounter with a straight guy was with a college friend that had recently gotten separated from his wife. The culmination of this happened when I was 25 and I consider it my first completed sexual exchange. Admittedly, I was a late bloomer. But I have no regrets. This was the first year I began working as a high school counselor and we had several memorable interludes. I knew his former wife and had spent many hours in their house with their small child while all three were finishing college.

His name was Jakie and he was Catholic, just the same as I. Therefore, we had much in common dealings with “guilt issues” the Catholic Church has a penchant for doling out. Before leaving college, we would frequently drink together, as I was almost addicted on the ever affordable “Boone’s Farm Apple Wine” or its kissing cousin “Strawberry Hill”. It had “college student pricing” written all over it and soon became “iconic” among college kids at the time in the early 1970’s for a mere $.89 per fifth when purchased by case and no corkscrew required. It did require ice and a lot of it to get it down.

My dorm room was well-known as the “Boone’s Farm Cathedral and Campus Shrine” as bottles adorned my room as in an art gallery. All those entering my room had to dip their finger into the “holy wine wells” located conveniently by the doorway. People were required to make the “sign of the cross” (just like in professional sports) before kneeling and kissing my class ring(Yes, on my hand and no where else). In fact, I nearly established another Papacy, this time in the “Western Hemisphere-the New World”, needing only another semester to be fully put in place with its bottle-glass windows, scented candles, and all.

Getting back to Jakie, he was a tall, slender, small-waisted with broad shoulders, kind of slightly hairy guy with plump muscular pecks, beautiful hairy legs, and most importantly an originally equipped “fully uncut” cock for the “pièce de résistance”. It represented a new and, as yet, unchartered territory for me to conquer. During the time of my Boone’s Farm period, he would frequent my room as he was having spousal difficulties often seeking refuge from his current marriage with it’s unexpected, unplanned pregnancy consequences. After drinking and listening to records from the Beatles, Joan Baez, Carly Simon, Simon & Garfunkel, Elton John, and the like in a candle lit dorm room late, late into the night, Jakie would by now have his shirt removed exposing his nicely developed chest nature provided him. If lucky for me, Jakie would be reduced to his tighty-whities, as well. Of course, none of this went unnoticed by me. Jakie knew of my Gay leanings through our exhaustive and lengthy talks at night. He himself had revealed that two of his teenage babysitters took great liberty teasing his prepubescent dick with blow jobs while his parents were out dancing or at a movie. His parents never had a clue and he was just old enough to keep these private occurrences to himself and caused him to become sexualized earlier than if left to his own devises.

One night when the moon was particularly bright and coated my room with its luminous glow, I had to make my move to sample his wears, as the opportunity was now right. It started playfully by my outlining the two plump mounds on his chest. Shortly, his two succulent nipples showed a positive response and so I proceeded one-by-one to lightly play with them with my now somewhat pointed tongue. As he was far more hairy as was my taste both then and now, his thick long black chest hairs made me think if only I were a goat, these obstacles to my enjoyment would be out of the way in no time flat. All wishful thinking aside, I now had the daunting task of not making this hair problem too big an issue as there were greater fish to fry off into the horizon.

I don’t know if it was the Boone’s Farm tallking, but he was definitely not resisting. I continued exploring and admired his better than average abs and his rounded muscles on his upper arms. As we came closer to each other on the fold down twin bed, I could tell that he was enjoying me lightly rubbing his stomach, stopping just short of his waistband. I took a glance at the pouch of his tighty-whities and could see the slightest hint of movement stirring about. I guess he was just beginning to respond, that is for a “straight boy”. His stomach had a well-developed treasure trail, more like a super highway with both on- and off-ramps and the occasional Express Lane for “fingers” with their “higher occupancy rate” vehicles. Then, slowly and with the greatest delicacy I could possibly muster, I began my exploration below the waistband and around the less confining leg openings.

From my first samplings both visually and by touch, it presented itself on his horizon what at first glance appeared to be freshly applied blacktop pavement covering most of his pubic triangle. Obviously, this was before the compulsion for “straight boys” to do any manscaping or even the slightest trimming of the hedges. Too bad he wasn’t a long distance swimmer on the swim team, I thought. Like the rocky surface of Afghanistan, I knew I was in for much rough and course terrain. While peaking into these nether regions, I was getting ever bolder and began lowering his waistband. Soon I would be approaching a large object veering sharply off to my right. It was the promised land, the bridge to a new future.

As I continued with the unveiling, his uncut cock began to incrementally raise it’s somewhat foreign looking head. In fact this was my first sighting of a fully grown uncut adult. All the while I was basking in the surrounding area’s musky aroma . Talk about aromatherapy, this was it in it’s fullest and most ultimate manifestation. I breathed deeply enjoying the environment I now found myself in. Finally, I simply could not hold back any longer. Just like bobbing for apples, I lunged to taste his slightly opened foreskin and my mouth embraced even lower the biggest part of his curved shaft. No to the exclusion of others, but I so love the slightly upward curve Jakie possessed. I made a few deep and almost automatic plunges with Jakie along for the ride. Then, with meteoric speed, Jakie stood up and exclaimed, he had to go now! There was no stopping him, despite my protests. He hurriedly dressed and was out my door, totally disregarding dipping his finger in the “holy wine wells” conveniently located at the door.

This tale has of yet not fully unfolded. Return within the fortnight, or maybe sooner, as this unwinds fully to its ultimate resolution.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Dear Panzer,

I loved your story. Thank you! Probably my favorite part though was not the sex. It was the fact that he did end up marrying this girl and bringing their children into the world. I thought as I was reading it that "Jenna" would just be some casual girlfriend that he would quickly be done with by summer break. His gratitude towards you was obviously very well placed. You helped to play a pivital role in this man's life. If you hadn't helped give him the self confidence to keep pursuing her....no less than 4 lives would have been forever changed.

I think it was very brave...and dare I say "classy", to describe the way he decided to repay you? He really felt as a 17-18 y/o guy with puppy love, that you had helped to change and alter the course of his whole life for the better. While we more worldly and wise adults might snicker at such a notion from a lovestruck 17 y/o kid...he turned out to be absolutely correct. Good for you in playing a role in bringing them together. :wink:

Thanks Stimpy! I can't wait to hear more. A fortnight is along time though. haha :001_smile:

My first fully reciprocal sexual encounter with a straight guy was with a college friend that had recently gotten separated from his wife. The culmination of this happened when I was 25 and I consider it my first completed sexual exchange..........
Thanks for sharing your story with us, Stimpy. I've always been an advocate of the written word to stimulate me sexually, usually more so than a film, and I especially enjoy "non-fiction", and stories involving straight guys.

I recently re-posted my story of one of my hottest encounters of my life, with a 19 year old co-worker, who passionately kissed me and jerked me off too. I've started several threads in my time on the forum involving member's telling true life stories.

I'm very pleased that there is a current crop of forumites who seem to have taken me up on my challenge, of sharing true intimate moments with straight guys that we've known over the years. I look forward to part 2 of Stimpy's story, and I would encourage other members of the forum to share with us too. We came to this site because of our desires for straight guys, and I imagine we all have had an encounter of some sort in our past with a straightie, or at least a desire to be with a straight friend, or co-worker, and stories of attempted seduction or "near misses", can be very hot too.

Keep writing folks, and don't worry about not being a skilled writer. Just tell the story as you remember it, and we will all enjoy it. Thanks. :001_tt2:

A story worthy of retelling...and hopefully enjoying!

Thanks for sharing your story with us, Stimpy. I've always been an advocate of the written word to stimulate me sexually, usually more so than a film, and I especially enjoy "non-fiction", and stories involving straight guys.

I recently re-posted my story of one of my hottest encounters of my life, with a 19 year old co-worker, who passionately kissed me and jerked me off too. I've started several threads in my time on the forum involving member's telling true life stories.

I'm very pleased that there is a current crop of forumites who seem to have taken me up on my challenge, of sharing true intimate moments with straight guys that we've known over the years. I look forward to part 2 of Stimpy's story, and I would encourage other members of the forum to share with us too. We came to this site because of our desires for straight guys, and I imagine we all have had an encounter of some sort in our past with a straightie, or at least a desire to be with a straight friend, or co-worker, and stories of attempted seduction or "near misses", can be very hot too.

Keep writing folks, and don't worry about not being a skilled writer. Just tell the story as you remember it, and we will all enjoy it. Thanks. :001_tt2:

Dearest Mikeyank,

Thank you for your kind words showing me your great sensitivity to this personal challenge. It takes a lot out of someone to pull together those essential intimate elements that made situations such as these so very special to the author. While written for any entertainment value it may possess, far greater is the inward exploration of one's thoughts that allowed the moment to be brought to life originally, rather than eternally remaining some personal fantasy.

While I have never on a conscious level zeroed in specifically on "straight guys", per say, I have had it to be my lifelong experience that "straight guys or its closest approximation there of" have provided the sole source of my limited sexual encounters throughout my life. Had I made myself more available in earlier years, the fact that someone might be Gay did not then or now represent a turnoff or some self-defeating obstacle. Rather, all the gay guys living in my area were probably already otherwise preoccupied or some devout person of the cloth eying their next victim.LOL(please excuse my bat taste) A bit if irreverence is that essential spice of life promoting good circulation and, at the same time, prevents erectile dysfunction, no doubt.

Again, Thank you Mikeyank for the encouraging words, capable of clearing what is every writer's greatest fear, namely "writer's block". My usage of the term "fortnight" was only meant as a colorful addition to my story, not as some literal fact. Therefore, keep your eyes peeled for more to come in the near future.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I have got to answer that yes, it has happened to me. However, more often than I care to remember, a straight friend ended up wanting me to top them. They were more interested in experimenting with anal, than with oral. I finally got to the point that if that was what they wanted, I ended it right there and then.
I too have found that many straight guys start off asking for head and wind up asking to be anally penetrated. The human mind is so complicated, and it is hard to figure out the exact thought process that brings a guy from Point A to Point B.

A mere literary contrivance...

Thanks Stimpy! I can't wait to hear more. A fortnight is along time though. haha :001_smile:

Dear Tampa,

Need not worry yourself sick. As stated in my earlier post to Mikeyank, the usage of the term "fortnight" rarely comes into my daily parlance. In fact, I don't ever remember using the term before.

Just thought I would take it off the shelf and dust it off a bit, while trying it on for size and fit. No buttons popped off across the room or through a nearby glass window. Therefore, it passes my rigorous consumer safety test with flying colors, and not flying buttons. I must confess reluctantly and now kneeling as in a true confessional saying "Father, forgive me, I took liberty with the term "fortnight", crossing state lines, and fearing arrest from the FBI for transporting a minor term across state lines for immoral purposes. I fear some day to be hunted down like the most famous sexual predator and movie writer/producer/director Roman Polanski.

Ever frisky,

Stimpy

Stimpy,

Oh my! that sounds so familiar! I think I lived that almost exacet same scenario while I lived in the dorms. I lived there for 2 years and had my fill of college cock! The stories are endless from that time inmy life. I think I'll enjoy yours instead!
Thanks for sharing.

JLipps

Stimpy,

Oh my! that sounds so familiar! I think I lived that almost exacet same scenario while I lived in the dorms. I lived there for 2 years and had my fill of college cock! The stories are endless from that time inmy life. I think I'll enjoy yours instead!
Thanks for sharing.

JLipps
JLipps, While I too want to read Stimpy's story, please do not hold back on your stories of two years in the dorms and getting your fill of college cock. While you had your fill, I was repressed in college and felt the need to keep my straight image intact, and while enticed by hundreds of 18-20 year olds running around in briefs and athletic shorts, I never sucked any college cock while being a student. Even a brief synopsis of some of your highlights would be much appreciated. :thumbup:

Thanks