• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Male Friends. . . ever had him suck you off?

underwear fun

Reaction score
Back in July Mikeyank started a thread: Straight Male Friends. . . Ever suck one off? I thought of a variation to go with a strange funny experience I had, i.e. Straight Male Friends. . . ever had him suck you off?

While at university in Australia, I had told a few friends I was gay but not everyone knew. I had a few short term relationships but was basically exploring my sexuality. On Wednesdays we only had morning lectures as the afternoons were for sports, non-academic activites or studying (ha). We sometimes headed to the student union bar for cheap lunch and drinks and chatted for a while before heading off home.

On this particular Wednesday I met up with some friends and friends of friends at the union bar. We chatted, drank and had some lunch. There was a friend of one of my mates there I had seen once before but we had never spoken. This guy was acting a bit strange. He would laugh at my jokes but never said anything to me. He kept looking at me when he didn't think i could see him. Just weird. After a while many people had left but this guy had stayed even after he mate left. I decided to go but went for a piss before leaving. So I'm standing at the urinal pissing, what happens, he walks in and pisses next to me. He asks me "are you gay?" real subtle like, not. I replied "well yeah" as the toilets were empty. He then asked "can i suck your cock?" I replied "here?" and he said "no, no but can I suck your cock?" That moment a guy flushes the toilet in one of the cubicles and I'm thinking oh fuck. I finish pissing and go wash my hands as this guy from the toilet washes his hands as well and looks smiling at me in the damn mirror. I'm thinking just get the fuck out of here.

Anyway, I'm walking out of the union bar and the strange guy comes up to me again and is all sorry like. I tell him he is strange and he explains he has been thinking about sucking a guy for a while and had decided on asking me but didn't know how. I ask him why me, still a bit annoyed and apparently he seen me in the gym and his mate told him I was gay. He was an average looking guy so calmed down a bit by now I say ok I'm going back to my room if you want to come now.

So we get inside my room and to be honest I'm still a bit annoyed about his unwanted 'public display of affection' so I'm thinking I'll make him work for it. So I sit down in my arm chair and he is just standing in the room wondering what to do.

To be continued...........

Anyone else have an experience??

Undie (dude these experiences take a long time to write)

Yes Undie, they do take a long time to write, but they sure are a lot of fun to read......Please do continue, and don't leave out any of the 'juicy' details. :001_tt2:

My sentiments exactly...Stay tuned!

Yes Undie, they do take a long time to write, but they sure are a lot of fun to read......Please do continue, and don't leave out any of the 'juicy' details. :001_tt2:

Dear Mikeyank,

In your response to Undie's original post listed below, you expressed my sentiments exactly. I feel you only get out of posts what you are willing to invest into them. Therefore I say..."Damn the Torpedos! Full speed ahead!" As we all know, sports fans love those "instant replays". We are now under your spell, undie, and are waiting faithfully for the other shoe to drop.

Please continue not leaving out any of the "juicy or, for that matter, hairy details". The old addage couldn't be more true and it goes..."The proof of the pudding is in the details"! Our eager imaginations want as much stimulating details as you can muster up! And for you, these details are not decades and decades ago, either!

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Back in July Mikeyank started a thread: Straight Male Friends. . . Ever suck one off? I thought of a variation to go with a strange funny experience I had, i.e. Straight Male Friends. . . ever had him suck you off?

While at university in Australia, I had told a few friends I was gay but not everyone knew. I had a few short term relationships but was basically exploring my sexuality. On Wednesdays we only had morning lectures as the afternoons were for sports, non-academic activites or studying (ha). We sometimes headed to the student union bar for cheap lunch and drinks and chatted for a while before heading off home.

On this particular Wednesday I met up with some friends and friends of friends at the union bar. We chatted, drank and had some lunch. There was a friend of one of my mates there I had seen once before but we had never spoken. This guy was acting a bit strange. He would laugh at my jokes but never said anything to me. He kept looking at me when he didn't think i could see him. Just weird. After a while many people had left but this guy had stayed even after he mate left. I decided to go but went for a piss before leaving. So I'm standing at the urinal pissing, what happens, he walks in and pisses next to me. He asks me "are you gay?" real subtle like, not. I replied "well yeah" as the toilets were empty. He then asked "can i suck your cock?" I replied "here?" and he said "no, no but can I suck your cock?" That moment a guy flushes the toilet in one of the cubicles and I'm thinking oh fuck. I finish pissing and go wash my hands as this guy from the toilet washes his hands as well and looks smiling at me in the damn mirror. I'm thinking just get the fuck out of here.

Anyway, I'm walking out of the union bar and the strange guy comes up to me again and is all sorry like. I tell him he is strange and he explains he has been thinking about sucking a guy for a while and had decided on asking me but didn't know how. I ask him why me, still a bit annoyed and apparently he seen me in the gym and his mate told him I was gay. He was an average looking guy so calmed down a bit by now I say ok I'm going back to my room if you want to come now.

So we get inside my room and to be honest I'm still a bit annoyed about his unwanted 'public display of affection' so I'm thinking I'll make him work for it. So I sit down in my arm chair and he is just standing in the room wondering what to do.

Dearest Undie,

You now have our imaginations by the balls and they are in all estimations turning blue. They simply cannot take much more pressure before they blow. That would not be a pretty sight either.

I will tell you about a straight boy that I knew through school. He was a black student with little means and someone that always was polite and kind and well liked by everybody. I had helped him get a band scholarship to his college by driving him to the scholarship tryouts held on a weekend some 70 miles away from his home. He was successful in getting his band scholarship and, because I knew he had limited means, I took him shopping upon graduation for items he would need while living in the dorm at college.

Three years had passed and I received a totally unexpected call from him telling me he knew I was gay and he wanted me to have sex with him. This left me utterly speechless and there was a dead silence on the phone. I immediately thought to myself was our conversation being recorded? Until this moment on the phone, I had never previously had a sexual thought about this boy. My heart had always gone out to him as I recognized he came from hardship. However, in an instant, that fact about previous sexual thoughts was now no longer true.

Seeing that he was a beautiful boy in high school with a slim but perfectly toned muscular body with a beautiful round ass and narrow hips and, as my memory brought up new images of a full package and the nicest personality, I told him I would meet him in his dorm room if he would tell me his room number. This was the same dorm I had lived in for 6 years. Before hanging up, I had reassured him that we were "only going to talk more and nothing else". I, then, asked him who had told him I was Gay? and what has happened to his marriage? and what has happened that he would now be looking at this alternative lifestyle? He asnswered he would explain all of these questions upon my arrival.

When driving these 70 miles, I was realizing a unintended reality that I indeed had a full-on boner and that it didn't appear to want to subside. It accompanied me to the dorm lobby and gradually subsided while waiting for an elevator. Finally, I arrived and I found the formerly confident boy I knew three years earlier to be somewhat dejected, his academics weren't going so well, and he was upset by the constant pressure to drop out of school and join his wife in San Antonio at her Army base. We hugged intensly upon my entry into his room and this lasted for several minutes. Having been raised by his elderly alcoholic grandmother, he was questioning everything including his sexuality. His room was typical of a college dorm room but surprisingly less messy than most. The back of his hallway door had a life size poster of Prince in a very seductive, near pose with little in the way of clothing and very sexually in nature. I had to ask him if he in fact was leaning on being gay, did Prince and in particular this overtly sexual poster figure into his sexual fantasies when masturbating. He seemed visibly puzzled finding any connection and said no, not really. I thought to myself, if I had such a poster in my dorm room, I wouldn't have found time for anything else but drooling over this overtly sexual poster. It was disturbing to me, and I was, truthfully speaking, the only genuinely gay guy in the room. He went on to say in the boy's dorm, there had been several rapes of guys by other guys in the community showers. That he kept on walking in on people engaging is boy-on-boy blow jobs and more and he was confused about all he had seen in recent months. This made him question his own straight sexuality. Furthermore, his wife had enlisted in the Army several months earlier leaving college behind and his frequent sexual outlet was no longer within his reach.

I would continue but, as pointed out a few months ago by Undie himself - I am famous for my 1000+ word posts and they definitely do consume some time writing and rewriting them, I did not want to overdo it and have the server seize up and become completely fried to a crisp. I will continue my story after Undie posts his conclusion to his first time a straight guy wanted sex with him. Fair enough?

To be continued...too,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

I would continue but, as pointed out a few months ago by Undie himself - I am famous for my 1000+ word posts and they definitely do consume some time writing and rewriting them, I did not want to overdo it and have the server seize up and become completely fried to a crisp. I will continue my story after Undie posts his conclusion to his first time a straight guy wanted sex with him. Fair enough?

To be continued...too,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy
No offense to undie or cumrag, but you are both "cock teases". :001_rolleyes:

So I implore undie to finish his story, so that cumrag will finish his. I find real accounts of true experiences, particularly involving straight young guys to be even hotter than visual stimulation.

So PLEASE guys, do finish your stories, so I can "finish" myself off. :thumbup:

Great stories but if a "strait" friend sucks you off then he is not strait, sorry boys.

Strait?

Great stories but if a "strait" friend sucks you off then he is not strait, sorry boys.

Got it in one dude.

Ok boys, so when is a strait boy not strait?
1) just thinking about sucking another boy; or
2) kneeling between your legs with your cock in his hand and mouth open; or
3) closing his lips around your stiff shaft; or
4) actually applying suction with your cock in mouth; or
5) smiling with a mouth full of cum.

Please advise? haha

Undie

Priorities

Please advise? haha

Undie
I think that labeling is a useless waste of time, trying to define "gay", "straight", "bi". The variations of human sexuality are endless, and there aren't enough labels to cover them all. Just do what feels good, (as long as it's legal).

But more importantly Undie, you owe us the rest of a story, and then cumrag can finish his too. :thumbup::thumbup:

Please advise? haha

Undie

Dear Undie and fellow teased fans,
I just ask you to consider the following:
1) just thinking about the feel of his skin and lips applied to my skin, and his manly scent emanating from his low hanging balls; or
2) having him take his hand and gently grab my dick for the first time as if it would break on touch while having a playful smile on his face; or
3) embracing me with him being on top feeling his prominent boner rubbing against me; or
4) marveling and feeling very intimidated by his huge black dick with its speckled, somewhat brownish dickhead coloration, now leaking from his huge piss slit; or
5) watching his stomach expand and recede at a ever faster pace as he was approaching his generous, slightly sweet cumshot all over my face and lips and tongue followed by him smiling proudly after conquering his initial uneasiness with the realization of it all.

Such a delightful young man so many years decades ago. Some things are simply permanently burned into your memory and will go with you as a loving reminder to your grave. This sweet boy is one of them.

My boner has it's standards and they must be respected!!

So I implore undie to finish his story, so that cumrag will finish his. I find real accounts of true experiences, particularly involving straight young guys to be even hotter than visual stimulation.

Dear Mikeyank,

While I will only speak for myself, this whole issue of being called a "cock teaser" by the likes of you, Mike, is so overwhelmingly complementary that I just don't know now if I could finish my story after all! Writing with a full-boner throws of my manual dexterity off so much that i begin rubbiing my keyboard's spacebar as if it was my dick, you know. Surely, you have had the same thing happen to you, no doubt!

Needless to say, I was somewhat offput by the total lack of pubic hair and the obvious shrinkage of both the head and and shaft until I realized I had just put more lube on my keyboard spacebar. LOL

Mikeyank, don't you be such a tease, yourself! Otherwise, I wouldn't have a permanently lubed keyboard that makes a squishing sound every time I depress the spacebar. I have you to thank for this unexpected X-mas gift.

If any forum members need a freshly lubed keyboard, please PM me asap?

Dear Mikeyank,

While I will only speak for myself, this whole issue of being called a "cock teaser" by the likes of you, Mike, is so overwhelmingly complementary that I just don't know now if I could finish my story after all! Writing with a full-boner throws of my manual dexterity off so much that i begin rubbiing my keyboard's spacebar as if it was my dick, you know. Surely, you have had the same thing happen to you, no doubt!

Needless to say, I was somewhat offput by the total lack of pubic hair and the obvious shrinkage of both the head and and shaft until I realized I had just put more lube on my keyboard spacebar. LOL

Mikeyank, don't you be such a tease, yourself! Otherwise, I wouldn't have a permanently lubed keyboard that makes a squishing sound every time I depress the spacebar. I have you to thank for this unexpected X-mas gift.

If any forum members need a freshly lubed keyboard, please PM me asap?

Stimpy, I know the reason that your manual dexterity is off. When you have a cock as large as yours, it not only draws all the blood from the brain, it also pulls the skin from the whole body to tightly that it can give you a headache or a hunchback. Unfortunately, the only known medical treatment is either ice cubes applied to the genitalia or a quick release.:biggrin:
Jeff

Looking for the quick release button...

Stimpy, I know the reason that your manual dexterity is off. When you have a cock as large as yours, it not only draws all the blood from the brain, it also pulls the skin from the whole body to tightly that it can give you a headache or a hunchback. Unfortunately, the only known medical treatment is either ice cubes applied to the genitalia or a quick release.:biggrin:
Jeff

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your assumption on the impressive size of my cock and, yes, I do frequently experience the headache you mentioned with my morning wood and I have noticed a slight lump on my back too. Let me tell you this much so you won't have the same experience as me, ice cubes don't work. I've even applied finely granulated ice to no avail.

What I have found that really works well is unplugging the usb plug for my keyboard and ramming it in the tip of my dickhead. That works well except it has totally reconfigured my small round piss slot into a usb-sized piss port which works extremely well when watering the flower beds but, not so well when pissing in a small oval china bowl called a toilet. I'm hopng to upgrade to a rectangular toilet having the necessary width in the near future.

If I avoid pissing for almost an entire day, I can now power spray the entire driveway at my house, although the concrete is now turning slightly yellow.

.......continued.

So there I am sitting in my arm chair with this guy standing in the middle of my room looking around. I'm wondering if he is wanting some romance to ease into it but probably not just doesn't know what to do. So I say something like "so you want to suck my cock, well you'll need to take my jeans off". He seems pretty keen so kneels down on the floor in front of me and starts hesitantly going for my jeans I stop him and say shoes first. I hate being restrained with jeans half way down my legs. He then takes my jeans off and drops them on the floor. I'm having a bit of fun cause he seems to really want to do this and willing to be told what to do so I say "hey, you can fold them". So he puts my shoes together and folds my jeans and puts them on my bed while I take my t-shirt off and give it to him.

So I'm sitting there in my underwear probably some briefs finding myself getting horny and starting to want this guy. Probably cause I haven't wanked since getting up. So I think to stop him having a quick suck and leaving me with blue balls I take a gamble and say he needs to take his clothes off. He freezes and is thinking. I can tell he wants to suck me but doesn't want to get naked. He looks at me but I ain't going to decide for him. I'm just sitting there in my briefs. He finally asks if I am going to touch him. I say you came here to suck me dude. Its not the clear answer he wanted and is thinking more then says ok and starts taking his clothes off.

I am deliberately watching him get undressed and he looks a bit embarrassed. I'm wondering if he is a virgin and never undressed while being watched. I later find out he has a girlfriend so he just felt weird being watched by a guy. He gets down to his boxers and hesitates a little but slides them off.

So there he is this straight guy standing naked in my room wanting to suck my cock. Oh so he is pretty average guy, dark hair, a little chubby but not fat and little bit of chest hair from memory. He was soft probably from nerves. So enough is enough and I got a semi I take my briefs off and he is checking out my cock. He makes the move kneeling down between my legs and plays with it a bit in his hand and I'm getting hard. He tells me he ain't touched another guys cock before and I tell him to suck it. He licks it a bit and I tell him to put it in his mouth. He starts moving his mouth up and down the first couple of inches and his teeth are in the way and I pull my cock back. I tell him no teeth and he tries again and I can feel his teeth again. I tell him he's shit at sucking cock and that he sucks cock like a straight guy. He says he is a straight guy. Funny. So I end up coaching him to suck properly and he gets better. I threaten to slap his face a couple of times when I feel his teeth. Damn I hate teeth on my cock. I get him to suck and stroke my shaft cause I like that. And after a while I'm ready to cum and tell him and he just stops and sits back. Fuck. I tell him to keep stroking cause i cum better when someone else makes me cum and in a bit I start cumming. I remember watching his face which is an expression of amazement. That look when a guy is seeing another guy cum for the first time. I love that and maybe that's why I now still enjoy seeing the expression on guys faces when they see how much I cum.

I saw this guy around uni occasionally but we never met up again and I don't know what happened to him.

Undie

Growing up on a tropical island in the northern Pacific, my male cousins and I used to play around a lot, sucking, dry-fuck and just mess around. When we got to be 16 or 17, everything changed. Most of my cousins went for girls; a couple of us stayed attracted to boys. There were those who when lubricated with alcohol, would sleep with any man if the accommodations were right, such as a comfortable bed, clean sheets, a straight porn flick on the TV and lots of privacy. I am still attracted to men but deep inside I feel this desire to be a parent. I wish I sired a son or a daughter. Maybe the thought of dying without issue haunts me.

Perhaps...

...I am still attracted to men but deep inside I feel this desire to be a parent. I wish I sired a son or a daughter. Maybe the thought of dying without issue haunts me.

Dear Angelone,

I have read your recent posts and I detect a genuine and deeply ingrained kindness of spirit that I appreciate. Being 62 I have absolutely no regrets for what could have been. Having worked for 36 years in public schools as a counselor mostly in high schools, I feel that until you are faced with dealing with kids in reality, people often romanticize fond notions of the wonders of parenthood.

When they say parenthood is the toughest job you will ever have, let me assure you this is a "24/7/18 yrs+..." job. Admittedly, there are those momentary times that are precious to observe as a child grows up but this is more than made up by the terrible "2's", the repeated proclamations that they hate you, the onset of adolescence and its accompanying turmoil, the total absorption in them self and their friends as parents are now irrelevant, that any wisdom you may have acquired along the way has the status of "persona non grata" in their opinion. Rest assured less than 1% are capable of being self-reliant at age 18, despite their legal standing as adults. Many 25 year olds are still dependent on their parents and living at home today.

My friend, please don't fret for what may have been. For whatever reason, you have chosen a different path. What may have been much worse than you could have ever expected. Suppose your child had been one of those 4 students who committed suicide this fall when returning to school. No parent, no matter how deficient or negligent they may have been as a parent, can ever come to terms that their beautiful baby is now deceased. I had a most loving and accepting mother who had to deal with her first born child, who at the age of 58, decided to commit suicide.

For my gregarious, fun loving, and well-liked brother (half-brother), being manic-depressive and refusing any and all medical or psychiatric interventions and refusing to have himself committed when his own children were seeking him being committed, is some kind of indication of exactly where he was. Actually, although hearing of his death was a shock at first, I feel his suicide was probably the most personally humane act he could deal with in his condition and at the time. He must have been in intense emotional turmoil for years.

For my mother, already elderly, this was a totally irreconcilable event in her life at 84. She lived 2 additional years and never could accept this painful moment in the life of her first born. The baby she had loved and given her complete and undivided attention and devotion to for the first 6 years of his life. She never understood his acquired mental illness came gradually over many years of abuse and neglect and his determination that sleeping more than 4 hours nightly was a waste of his time, not realizing the self-imposed sleep deprivation probably contributed more than anything else to his unstable mental state.

Though not college educated, he was highly self-educated, spoke 5 languages fluently, was a much better read man than me, and could talk at length on just about any subject, loved to argue as is so typical of his French heritage and delighted to convince you he was right and then immediately reversing his stated opinion afterwords, had a photographic memory yet he could not spell the word "cat", and he did not mope around feeling sorry for himself. His hands became unusable as he got older as a result of a genetic trait and that mandated, as a consequence, his stopping working, something in sharp contrast to his entire life. Living in Germany for over 30 years, he had by his last years and from time to time lived in his car as a street person, being delusional and regarded as manic depressive by the US Embassy, and fearing the Nazis were indeed after him although the year was 1998. He simply had suffered enough by just age 58 and his death was be viewed as merciful!

Dear Angelone, please don't think you would have necessarily endured such sorrow, had you become a parent. But, I only used this example to demonstrate, a parent can pour into one child as much love, kindness, and understanding as they have to give and, still, this does not guarantee that all will be well for their beloved baby child and throughout his or her life. Life is full of risks. I too have had momentary notions of what if...and, yet, I know I was never adequately equipped to be a parent. I realized as a kid of 4 that I would never ever become a parent. And, for the most part, I am glad I have not had to deal on a personal level with the "overwhelming ingratitude" I find so very common among kids today. Certainly not all kids, but at least the majority of kids from my perspective. Perhaps this ingratitude is the result of our contemporary existance where there never seems to be enough resources to go around and parents are too stretched to provide sufficient emotional support.

The old adage "wait till you have children of your own" is among the truest statements ever coming from any parent's mouth, and even a kid can realize the probability of its truth with a slight hint of a smile showing their acknowledgement. In the mean time, much unnecessary hurt, sorrow, and estrangement on both sides ensue to do its damage. Fortunately, some have the opportunity to become reconciled with the offending parent or child before it is too late!

Why does growning up for so many have to be so messy and so painful for all involved? I encourage everybody to be as positive and open as possible in all your dealings with loved ones as you won't get this chance again. Live life for now with as much kindness as you can deliver, minimizing future regrets when things eventually become too late for reconcilation. When things get to that critical moment, wouldn't it be so much better having already dealt with your guilt or inability to forgive before then, they are taken away, and, now, it is too late.

In this season for giving, shouldn't this present a wonderful opportunity for us all to become reconciled with someone you have become estranged from. Seize this opportunity while it still exists and the department stores and discount stores, with all their sales, can wait for once till you have the time!

Things to think about. Hope that you have the very best Christmas or Holliday Season ever!

Stimpy

Continued - Part 2

Dear Mikeyank and all interested parties,

Anyway, the transition from educator to lover was difficult enough. I never had considered his beautifully developed body and his bigger than life cock at any time during our earlier relationship even with the tighter fitting slacks of the 1980's. Actually, I had never fantasized about him at any time prior to this chance encounter. Getting in bed with a former student 15 years younger than myself for the first time was awkward enough and I emphasized to him he could at any time pull the plug, if he so desired.

We began by beginning to remove our clothing and the twin size bed hinged on the wall cabinets and was slowly lowered to the floor. I asked him further if he ever had gay fantasies when masturbating and his response was negative. So, I asked him if he was really sure he wanted to go through with this? He stated that he did call me over for this purpose and he was okay with it. Basically he wanted to experiment a little. Then, I asked him if he ever participated in circle jerks previously. He looked at me and said NO! My repeated questions were getting visibly annoying to him so I stopped.

By this time, we had both gotten down to our underwear, my in my regular tightie-whites and him with his colorful red and gray low-rise briefs with a bit of a mound forming now. We reclined onto the bed together, not remembering just how really close the bed was from the door to the hallway and how little privacy this arrangement afforded us, at least noise wise, as those in the hallway sounded almost as if they were in the room with us. While truly straight boys insist on complete isolation from spying eyes and the like when first agreeing to any sexual behavior, this mid-30's gay guy also needed complete reassurance as the possibility of some of my former students could be walking just outside the door at any minute. We both agreed to keep noises to a minimum.

We began with kissing and embracing each other for a few minutes. That is when I felt electrified with the feel of his skin from his beautifully cut chest pressing against my chest and he had the softest lips I have ever felt to date. We followed each other down and began removing our briefs as I was particularly locked into viewing the creature that was awaiting me below. Like a black panther, he had the most amazing pubes I have ever seen. I have seen pubes I thought of every description at one time or another. Yet, I had never felt anything so very baby-hair soft and fluffy as his pubes. I hate to describe it this way, but it seems to be the best descriptor I know of, it was so soft, it was almost like "cotton candy" and I had to immediately ask him if he used some hair conditioner on it. Again, my logical explanation was dead wrong. I immediately returned to the action and now I was noticing the slightest scent of balls coming from his low-hangers. They were delightful to watch and feel. Obviously, I was more than amazed by its unique feel of his dangling balls as I have the scrotum most comparable to an orange peel and just as tightly held together, though still pink mostly in color with a little hair sparsely applied. Quite frankly, I do remember having my chin tickled by his hairy balls bud I cannot attest to the density of his loose ballsac hair. I was too preoccupied with something much bigger on the horizon.

We were both fully hard by then, but, honestly, my erect member seemed like pocket change when compared to his massive black, not brown, cock shaft. Frankly, I had never at any time in my life been greeted with such a large, but amazingly beautiful/powerful dick.(thinking oil drilling rig) Being that large, i would estimate at least 10 inches and so very dark, it made me feel intimidated as it stood proudly on its own just daring me to just touch it, for the first time. How I did not shoot a load right then, I just don't know.

Driving over to the dorm and now reliving it again in his room, I kept on thinking along the way of having him, as a first step, taking his hand gently grabbing my erect dick as if it would break on his first touch and then feeling the warm sensation coming from his touch, a decidedly different touch than what I was used to. I was imagining all the while his face was projecting a playful but subtle smile as he started stroking me. Then, the moment in my mind was broken by the commotion in the hallway just outside our door as a group of guys came busting through the swinging doors and the door hit the wall just outside his room with a loud BANG.

We both jumped in an instant as we were both still a little uneasy with each other to begin with. We both paused for a while and, when all appeared safe, we started up again. The noise had broken my mood for the moment and my hardon was retracting to an almost flaccid state. (A similar thing had happened to me once while still a student in the dorm when, all of a sudden, three guys came barging in my door while I was in the middle of jacking off to some decidedly "not straight - dirty magazines" I had opened and strategically spread all across my bed. Facing them in mid-stroke, my erection took a immediate nosedive southward as I scurried about closing the telling magazines as they quickly exited and slammed my door. I was sure I had locked my door before starting but, I guess i didn't and, fortunately, I didn't recognize any of the three faces.) On with my story...

His massive member was still ready to party as it was much younger than mine. So I began to get very close to his cock and then I stroked it a little and asked him how he liked it done. He told me to begin and he would tell me if I needed to change how I was stroking it. Soon, I began stroking his long cock with a slightly quicker tempo. I asked again and he assured me it was okay. I was not getting much a reaction from him and so, I thought that I would give it a lick or two. I started with his head and I immediately noticed it was a light brownish color with spots or small freckles on the top of his dickhead. I circled around it hoping to get a flinch or anything. Then, I became a little more aggressive and took his whole dickhead in my mouth and it just about filled my oral cavity. While not my preferred shape of being flaired at the base, it nonetheless was a most impressive and orally definable head, approaching a mushroom head. Had his shaft been thinner, then its head surely would have qualified as such. Then I began concentrating on the shaft more and realizing the limits to what I could actually accept, not knowing deep throating or whether this would have even helped, anyway. I did this for a while and I could see that I was making little progress getting him off. So, I asked him if he would be more comfortable if, for the first time we would simply jerk ourselves off and we could get together back at my apartment where we would not be disturbed by sudden noises. He seemed to be more receptive to this idea and we proceeded to jackoff individually. I started the festivities ending in a few minutes and he then began and took what I thought was a considerable time, probably penalizing him as I could not take my eyes off of him. While I always considered myself a shooter, he brought a new standard to the game.

We each cleaned ourself off and we continued as before hugging and promising to meet again that next Friday night when I would drive him to my house. Having never been with him before this night, I felt it was only to be expected that he was uncomfortable after all and that he needed more time to think. On the way back home my mind raced just thinking about the approaching weekend and was imagining watching his stomach expand and contract at an ever faster pace as he was approaching his orgasm. I had never had a facial and I had hoped this might be something I would never forget. Hopefully, he would feel likewise and get turned on by this. I made it back home and thought to myself, he was such a delightful boy and, now, his unexpected call gave me a new adventure we could both look forward with anticipation to our next meeting.

A final chapter will follow soon as it is almost 1AM and my ability to write only worsens as the night goes on. Truly sorry for the delay. And, if you are truly offput by the delay and thinking it is just a tease, then I'm sorry but don't feel obligated reading my final posting.

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Stimpy, your detailed descriptions confirm for me that you are even more talented as an author/raconteur than thespian--you certainly know how to mesmerize your reader with your delightful narrative. Small wonder other forumites describe you as a tease when you defer the denouement, as the anticipation is as unpleasant as coitus interruptus.

However, what impresses me more (imagine that!) is a sensitive response to angelone that reveals your wisdom and sagacity. I have no doubt that you and Slimvintage would fascinate others in an intellectual interchange, not unlike 'My Dinner with Andre.' And both of you would probably share amazing insights on child-rearing, having seen both the good and bad, joys and frustrations of human development. :)

Thanks for the commentary...

Pins and needles, here Stimpy. Did he come over and finish what he started, or chicken out?:confused1:

Sorry for the delay...

Pins and needles, here Stimpy. Did he come over and finish what he started, or chicken out?:confused1:

Dear Ms. Kianna,

I just saw your response. Sorry, I have been too busy but hope to conclude my trilogy sometime this afternoon or night. Don't mean to keep you hanging! Thanks for your interest!

Stimpy

Part III - (a bit later than expected)

Dear Ms. Kianna and other forum members,

The day in question had finally arrived. It was that long awaited day of Friday and I could barely contain myself just thinking about the wonders that would be ours for the asking. I had worked out with him when I would arrive at the dorm, around 6PM, and meet him in his dorm room. I parked the car out front, since the parking lot was almost deserted, and I walked in and went up to his floor. No sooner than I knocked, the door opened immediately and I told him how happy I was to be with him again. I would be happy if he would bring his dirty clothes and he could wash them at my house. He paused and then agreed to gather his things to wash, hurriedly put them in a pillowcase, and we vacated the premises. We stopped along the way to eat and then were on the back on the road to his hometown.

We reached my apartment as it was now nighttime and we entered the front door. He had only been in my prior apartment following his graduation from high school when I had taken him shopping to gather some items needed for college. Since then, I had suffered a fire from the adjacent apartment’s fireplace exploding and this was a bigger place. He loaded his dirty clothes in the washer and we sat down in the living room couch, I turned on my stereo, and I lit several scented candles while lowering the lighting to create a more intimate space. I offered him a beer and he told me that he did not drink, as he had suffered enough neglect from his alcoholic grandmother and he was determined not to repeat her mistake. We sat at either end with one arm on the back of the couch and I asked him if he could tell me more about his life, his upbringing, and his recent experiences at college.

He began by stating that his mother was too into drugs and that he had no memories of her. His first memories were of his grandmother. He told me that she was always going to a neighborhood club, (beer joint) and that she was getting too drunk and they would call him beginning around age 6 to come down and bring her back home. He paused for a minute and then he began talking about how he hated going to the club to bring her back home. He said that the owner could have brought her back home, but he refused. He liked little boys too much to do that, he said sadly. And, he went on to talk about his being in band and how it had changed his life for the better. It had offered him some structure and some reasonable goals for him to strive for while growing up.

I, then, deferred to his earlier statement, by asking exactly what he meant by the club owner liking…”little boys too much to do that”? He immediately began dismissing the whole statement in question, and I stated “Wait a minute, what exactly did he mean by his prior statement"? He paused and breathed deeply, and stated that it really was nothing! He didn’t have much more to say on the topic. So, I pleaded with him again, “please don’t give me that! What were you leading up to? I really want to know!' I could see I had hit a nerve and his eyes turned downward and started tearing and I insisted further! "Now tell me just what had happened! What happened with the club owner? What happened to you?" Shame visibly came over his once shiny, happy face and he slowly began unraveling and reliving how each time he had to come to pick up his drunken grandmother, ..."the owner would take him into his office and tell him he had to do something first in order for the owner to help him with his grandmother". I waited in silence until I had to ask, "What did he ask you to do"? He slowly answered, while staring at the floor, that at first he would ask him to lick the owner’s dick. Being only 6 years old, he didn’t understand the significance of this and, with continued repeated drunken episodes, these “training sessions” evolved to where he was..."having to suck the owner off at age 6 or 7 and, eventually over time, having to learn to swallow the club owner’s load". I immediately began crying and we cried together, while holding each other as tightly as possible. Even today as I write this, my face is flooded with tears for this sweet angel and what he had suffered. To have had to endure this repeatedly while silently for several years, I could not think of anything but that, I resolved instantaneously, I would not put myself in a similarly despicable place as that earlier child abuser. (** See footnote at the end.)

This completely changed my mood and I was now determined to be emotionally as supportive as I could be, putting aside any unrealized fantasies I had earlier. They no longer mattered. He was still beautiful, kind, shyly charming, musically talented, and, now, more than ever in need of a “true friend without an agenda” other than helping him get back on track at school in time for finishing out the semester on a positive note. As I talked with him more about his state of confusion and his inability to concentrate at school, I realized this was probably a form of depression and I wanted to provide him, first of all, with those incremental steps he needed to get back on his feet. I thought with enough encouragement and follow up by me, he could pull himself through with some limited success, at least. I drove him back the next day after he finished his laundry and went up to his room with him to tell him good bye. We hugged each other once in his room and I begged him to stay in contact. I offered by mentioning I would gladly help him with needed study skills and organizing his notes. I realize now that this was all “too little, too late” as he was feeling defeated by school and, after I left, I later learned he agreed to follow his wife’s dictates. His semester concluded with a thud and he dropped out of college and joined his Army wife on base in San Antonio.

Several years later, I learned indirectly through a friend of his, he had left his wife and had moved to Denver and was working for a former high school buddy with his landscaping business. I guess too much time had elapsed and he was in another relationship with a woman and he didn’t want to revisit old times any more. That was the last time I spoke with him some 20+ years ago.

** (My own mother had been sexually abused as a child by her alcoholic, widower father. She never told me her age at the time this took place and she never reconciled with her father by 1946 when she was 32 years old; left Paris, France with my 6 yr old brother from a previous marriage; newly married to my father and bound for the USA. Having never received any direct counseling and not believing in psychology, she told me her writings had always served as her own form of therapy and personal savior.)

Stimpy