• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boy Mega Thread (gayforpay, hidden pics, guys locker room, showers and more)

tumblr_luougeW3Tw1r1bnp1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lz5z8frh7N1qauc1to1_500.jpg
tumblr_m1dzosCLAE1qc2bcno1_500.jpg
tumblr_m1ib044kNs1r1vre2o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m11brfcT9I1qc2bcno1_500.jpg
tumblr_m11z3dyioR1qbml45o1_500.jpg

Very hot. I can’t believe how many guys shave now. One friend told me he does it because it makes your dick loo better. In his case it’s going to take more than that. Lol. But I guess it’s a trend. I’m happy to see they aren’t all covered in tattoos.

Very hot. I can’t believe how many guys shave now. One friend told me he does it because it makes your dick loo better. In his case it’s going to take more than that. Lol. But I guess it’s a trend. I’m happy to see they aren’t all covered in tattoos.
Well, I don’t love it shaved, but I don’t mind neatly trimmed. I will say that Kace’s dick did look bigger in that last scene. I trim mine too and the size instantly goes from 8.5 to 11 inches.

Well, I don’t love it shaved, but I don’t mind neatly trimmed. I will say that Kace’s dick did look bigger in that last scene. I trim mine too and the size instantly goes from 8.5 to 11 inches.

Almost ruler size. I'm sure it comes handy when measuring things around the house. haha :dancingpenis:

There isn't a one of them that I would throw out of bed for eating crackers on a cold winter night.........