• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boy Mega Thread (gayforpay, hidden pics, guys locker room, showers and more)

tumblr_lswstoZqFt1qeiu01o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lw6ddw8Thd1r1bnp1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lyhq1jLF6H1qm41mno2_1280.jpg
tumblr_lzekjtKh8r1rp27qro1_400.jpg
tumblr_m0fgj7SErI1qmbokso1_500.jpg

Love the biker boys! Looks like ones about to get fucked right there in public.

Great thread Mark. I do love watching hot young straight guys filled with testosterone, horsing around showing off their bodies, goofing around with their buds. I appreciate your presenting these guys for our viewing pleasure.

I wish you could find more of these types of guys to perform on the site, and I enjoy it when you do find the occasional real straight types, and I also appreciate threads like this one for the times in-between. lol :001_tongue:

By the way, I also appreciate your being on the forum more and I look forward to the future with you having a more "hands on" approach on Broke Straight Boys I look forward to bigger and better things in the coming months!

I really like this one. Unposed and caught with at least a semi. if not more. haha Also, more than likely this pic was taken in Spain.

tumblr_m2boscVVha1r3jervo1_500.jpg

Great thread Mark. I do love watching hot young straight guys filled with testosterone, horsing around showing off their bodies, goofing around with their buds. I appreciate your presenting these guys for our viewing pleasure.

I wish you could find more of these types of guys to perform on the site, and I enjoy it when you do find the occasional real straight types, and I also appreciate threads like this one for the times in-between. lol :001_tongue:

By the way, I also appreciate your being on the forum more and I look forward to the future with you having a more "hands on" approach on Broke Straight Boys I look forward to bigger and better things in the coming months!

Thanks for posting and your comments. I couldn't agree with you more and I'm looking forward to being at the studio for shoots again. :blush:

Mark

So many beautiful young men....There just isn't enough time...

Thank you Mark. This "Straight Boy Mega Thread (selfies, hidden pics and more)" is my favorite of all your current picture threads..........but I guess that's why I joined a site called, "Broke Straight Boys", in the first place. :wink: