• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boy Mega Thread (gayforpay, hidden pics, guys locker room, showers and more)

:bump:
tumblr_lubsx2vOoK1r64relo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lubsx2vOoK1r64relo4_500.jpg
tumblr_ly9z0f8lIL1qc1zplo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ly73dqEZRN1qc1zplo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ly664aBIOR1qc1zplo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lya6geKTjD1qc1zplo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lyactifM4x1qfmyoeo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lye0f3nwai1qmtlmwo1_500.jpg

Whoa! I would never have guessed a small, skinny guy like him was packing that kind of heat. haha

Whoa! I would never have guessed a small, skinny guy like him was packing that kind of heat. haha

Ain't that the truth, tampa!! Reading what you wrote reminded me of something from back in the day that I'd like to share.

When I finally blasted through the closet door in 1988, a year later I started what I call my Gay Business career. One of the jobs I had was Doorman at one the the 'Burgh's two gay private clubs. Basically we could stay open after the regular bars closed. Three of us employees were particularly close friends. And while there was some overlap in the diddling population we'd cruise, we each had our particular types. But the one thing we did notice as we talked about our liaisons was that really slender guys for the most part were generally really well hung. This was especially true of the shorter guys. We use to joke among ourselves that it sometimes looked like it hung down to his kneecaps (exaggeration for the point of emphasis and humor, of course). So when we'd be working as people came into the club and one of us saw a short, slender guy, we'd yell "Kneecaps" which of course nobody but us understood what it meant.

If you can handle that kielbasa KG, your deep throating abilities are far beyond those of mortal men. Lol :blowjob:

Doubt either one of us could go all the way down on that, but it might be worth trying. And, if not, there is always the old trick of grabbing the base of it with one hand and going down on what is left, which on this stud is more than enough!

Ain't that the truth, tampa!! Reading what you wrote reminded me of something from back in the day that I'd like to share.

When I finally blasted through the closet door in 1988, a year later I started what I call my Gay Business career. One of the jobs I had was Doorman at one the the 'Burgh's two gay private clubs. Basically we could stay open after the regular bars closed. Three of us employees were particularly close friends. And while there was some overlap in the diddling population we'd cruise, we each had our particular types. But the one thing we did notice as we talked about our liaisons was that really slender guys for the most part were generally really well hung. This was especially true of the shorter guys. We use to joke among ourselves that it sometimes looked like it hung down to his kneecaps (exaggeration for the point of emphasis and humor, of course). So when we'd be working as people came into the club and one of us saw a short, slender guy, we'd yell "Kneecaps" which of course nobody but us understood what it meant.

Thanks for sharing that Stowe. I also love those inside jokes, codewords that are usually safe to use openly in public, along with the double entendres. haha

Doubt either one of us could go all the way down on that, but it might be worth trying. And, if not, there is always the old trick of grabbing the base of it with one hand and going down on what is left, which on this stud is more than enough!
Like the old BK ad, “it takes two hands to handle a Whopper”, or perhaps in this case one hand and one wet hungry mouth! 😅

Like the old BK ad, “it takes two hands to handle a Whopper”, or perhaps in this case one hand and one wet hungry mouth! ��

You are into hamburgers, aren't you? Oh I just remembered how you used to treat college spring breakers to Big Macs after they fed you college cock, which I thought was a very good buy for you!

You are into hamburgers, aren't you? Oh I just remembered how you used to treat college spring breakers to Big Macs after they fed you college cock, which I thought was a very good buy for you!
We both got to savor the “special sauce”. Lol :sneaky2: