• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boy Mega Thread (gayforpay, hidden pics, guys locker room, showers and more)

WOW! There are some damn nice dicks in the collection. I love mirror selfies except when they don't clean the mirror off.

It doesn't matter how old I get, I never get tired of looking at dicks.

I am a little confused on the purpose of this, unless it is just a bunch of photos of guys. For that, there is Twitter; but I prefer BDSMLR (while missing how good tumblr was). Now if you were to post a bunch of photos of guys who have applied to be on Broke Straight Boys and have members vote on who they would like to see, that would be very interesting.

good idea but doubt it would work, i think those submissions are private and protected.

:bump:
IMG_3049.jpg
IMG_3050.jpg
IMG_3051.jpg

Thanks Mark. I love beautiful straight boys who have it and flaunt it!!!!! That's why I joined your site back in 2008! I'll take pics and gif's of beautiful straight guys wherever I can get them. :drool:

Thanks Mark. I love beautiful straight boys who have it and flaunt it!!!!! That's why I joined your site back in 2008! I'll take pics and gif's of beautiful straight guys wherever I can get them. :drool:

He’s gorgeous. His name is Nicholas Hamilton. He’s actually gay. Which I guessed a while ago since he dresses very well and he’s a very pretty boy. Not that every gay boy is like that but I always assumed he was.

He’s gorgeous. His name is Nicholas Hamilton. He’s actually gay. Which I guessed a while ago since he dresses very well and he’s a very pretty boy. Not that every gay boy is like that but I always assumed he was.

Damn and here I posted him in the straight boy thread :lol: