• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Steve & Torin

Thanks for the whole story David and although I feel sorry for Steve and his family, shit like this happens every day - look at all the families who lost their homes as a result of Katrina and the Far Eastern Sunami etc. Although I subscribe to certain charities, I would be as broke as your models if I were fork out cash to each case that I read about. I wish Steve and his family the best of luck and as you said, Steve's reappearence depends on the members votes on the already uploaded films.

Please keep Torin. He could be my twin we look so much alike!!!!!

dude86, twin Torin towers would be an awesome sight to see together. Dave would fly you down to Fla for sure if you were willing to have a go at futon fun with your doppelganger. Do it. :001_wub:

Or alternatively, post a portrait in your avatar box. :tongue_smilie:

sorry guys no chance of getting me on the futon, I come from a strict family that would totally freak and disown me if the y even suspected I was into guys. As for a pic of me posted I will see what ican do.

sorry guys no chance of getting me on the futon, I come from a strict family that would totally freak and disown me if the y even suspected I was into guys. As for a pic of me posted I will see what ican do.
There are all kinds of reasons not to post a pic on a site like this, but everyone who feels comfortable with it ought to. It's great to know what your family looks like after all...