• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Steve 03/05/2012

erikthbod

Reaction score
I actually really liked this guy. Will we ever see him again? I thought he had one really awesome bod and I loved seeing a guy really get into jerking himseld of that much. Is he gone for good? :blushing:

ah yes, steve. i last saw him in a scene on it's gonna hurt.
I would like that site a lot better if that stupid director would keep his mouth shut and stop already with the non-stop stupid comments. It is almost like he is ridiculing some of the guys and it is offensive and intrusive to the action.

I would like that site a lot better if that stupid director would keep his mouth shut and stop already with the non-stop stupid comments. It is almost like he is ridiculing some of the guys and it is offensive and intrusive to the action.

he was ridiculing almost all of them. the concept was interesting, the big dick sex was hot, the director was intrusive and the overall presentation
was offensive.
this is other of those big daddy sites. they could almost be good!
i know these sites because i when looking for connor. i found him on rub him.
there was a scene with jimmy and Blake Savage on unglory hole.
then i found santiago from the college boy phsyicals scenes and steve on it's gotta hurt.