• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Stephen

Sorry guys i apologise....... you are both 100% right.. i will try not to let it happen again.

Minus this message of course ....... But then i can change that... I Dont like stephen really

And can understand why Jordon didnt want to smoooch him... he should have pulled his hair harder .....

But in future will watch where i crap

huggs to you both

P.S dont tell my mummyyyyyy ive been a bad bad boyyyyyyyyy

Kodie
Thanks for understanding Kodie. Many of your "cartoons" and other icons that you post are amusing and entertaining, but when we are in a discussion of a particular subject, it can be a bit distracting to have to scroll through many irrelevant posts. So thanks for taking the criticism in a positive way.

And I agree with you that Stephan is not one of my favorite models either. I haven't yet checked out his duo with Jordan, but I am hoping the combination of "all American straight boy" and "pretty boy fem/bi boy" will be a great combination. I will post my review later after viewing it, (how many cocks up will I give?):001_unsure: We will see.

And if you have been a bad bad boy, perhaps one of the memebrs of the forum will give you a spanking, if you are into that kind of thing:ohmy:.

Mike

Waiting for the hubby at 8 in the AM? What kind of job does he have? Or am I just forgetting time differences again...

Waiting for the hubby at 8 in the AM? What kind of job does he have? Or am I just forgetting time differences again...

Shhhhhhhhhh.... This is the stephen Chat ...... anything but Stephen.... is concidered crap .... all other questions like this you must take to the IM BORED chat room ...... look on the list you will find it.. lol

Now where are we...... oohh yeah Stephen ...... ooh yeah he is sooooo hot darnnnn sexy little devil ... he's got me jerkin the gerkin here

See? You're only making me ask about hubby's schedule again so it's all your fault!

oohh yeah Stephen ...... ooh yeah he is sooooo hot darnnnn sexy little devil ... he's got me jerkin the gerkin here

Im not falling for it..... get out of here .... go to ....General Chat Forum (not membership site related)

Last edited:
Well we should be getting rain here ........ but all we get is sun sun and more sun lol

Same for us here in Florida. We're in a terrible drought that's lasted over 3 years. But Australia's been suffering through the "Big Dry" for many years now. Has it not? There's talk that it is a direct result of global warming in the case of the Land Down Under.

Exactly Mike - out of all the posts on this thread only a few are about Stephen or should it be Stephan, which kinda annoys me because you're having to sift through the "crap" to find any decent input on the model.

Sorry guys but if you want to discuss the weather or just chit chat, why don't you open another thread in another section.

Now back on tract - I like Stephan a lot, very good looking, nice body, cock and a personality to boot. It's Saturday now which means I've already seen his duo with Jordan - I shall comment on that film on the appropriate thread. :wink:

Oh alright Jon. LOL Just for you I'll get back on track. I really like Stephan. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a strong European bloodline. My guess is Italian which would make his name Stephano or Estefano. Something like that. To find the most Italians in South America you would tend to look to the country that has the most people speaking Spanish with an Italian accent. As Jayce said that would make Argentina a very safe guess. With his unique accent I hadn't completely ruled out Brazil though.

I was very surprised that he was circumcised since that is not the norm for S.A. Unless he's Jewish. LOL I love the long hair and his yearning to jump into gay sex. I don't think he's allowed himself to be uninhibited yet. He's taking baby steps and he's doing it all in front of a camera with other people in the room. I hope he finds it as enjoyable to perform as it is for us to watch. I'm looking forward to more of his work.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a strong European bloodline. My guess is Italian which would make his name Stephano or Estefano. Something like that. To find the most Italians in South America you would tend to look to the country that has the most people speaking Spanish with an Italian accent. As Jayce said that would make Argentina a very safe guess. With his unique accent I hadn't completely ruled out Brazil though.

After seeing the Stephen/Jordan duo, I think it more likely that he is from the "southern cone". That would include Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Southern Chile. Argentina and Uruguay have the Italian mix while Paraguay and Southern Chile (especially the lakes district) have a german mix. Maybe we'll find out sometime, maybe not.

Be well brothers,

Jayce

Yep that it boys ....Very good .. its all about stephen in here .. Keep it on track.

I really feel he needs a tan.

Attachments

• stephen86.jpg
    stephen86.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 31