• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Stephen

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Stephen is ready for downloading
Which I am doing right now - then I will download the episode :tongue_smilie:

Hot Diggety Damn!

Moooooooove over Ty..... I just fell in love! I give Stephan a 9.95 on the Jayce scale (if he were 5'6" or 7" he'd be PERFECT). :w00t:

What can I say...... Nice bod, great cock, comfortable in front of camera, nice smile, hair that flops down at just the right moment and he's got an accent!!!!!

Yummmmm!!!!​

I think he may be Argentine or Uruguayan (brazilian is a possibility) cause he has european looks.

Can't wait to see him with Jordan cause I think there's a sausage in Stephan's future and he's going to like riding it! :biggrin:

David you're the master. I hope you can keep this guy around.... he'd be a great addition to the regulars. Throw him in with Landon and see what happens!!!!!!

Be well brothers,

Jayce

Last edited:
Man is Stephen awesome! Love his accent and personality, stunning eyes, face and body. Perfect cock! He has that shy lay me back and suck me dry look about him!
Hope he does a LOT more! Can't wait to see him with Jordan!
Ricky

I agree with you guys. Stephen is another keeper! I'm looking forward to his next vid!

Man is Stephen awesome! Love his accent and personality, stunning eyes, face and body. Perfect cock! He has that shy lay me back and suck me dry look about him!
Ricky

I am so gald to see you back posting... I liked him a lot too.

Ricky

w17.gif
Ricky nice to meet you .... Just call me Kodie... as for stephen... he might be to good.

I dont think we have heard a peep out of Ray since he started this very thread .... RRRAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
missyouwag1.gif

Kodie, I am getting concerned about Ray. I hope that last vid of Stephan didn't do him in.
Gary

I think he's left meeeeeeeeee ..... sniffle sniffle ...... he didnt type home last night

dont tell anyone brraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stamping feet ...

I am totally blaming Steven for this

Yes! Another reallllyyy nice one. Stephen, Jordan and Giovanni are my new hot trio. I love Stephen being shy AND being exhibitionist at the same time!

I think he's left meeeeeeeeee ..... sniffle sniffle ...... he didnt type home last night

dont tell anyone brraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stamping feet ...

I am totally blaming Steven for this

I'm here, but I won't tell you who I have been doing .... I mean what I have been doing :lol:

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Where have you beeen ... you could have at least said good byeeeeeeeee

Talk about bad manners

Trust me my manners are the least problem to worry about :lol:

Sorry I didn't say Bye, had to leave quickly & haven't had a chance to be on. Been busy with work.

Ray, glad to have you back on. Now maybe Kodie won't flood Australia with all the tears he's been shedding since you have been gone.
Gary

Well, if it was possible, I would be more than happy to send you all of this damn rain we have been having up here. I hate it. I'm ready to go south, like to Arizona. I can take the dry desert heat over this shitty damp stuff. Hell, it is almost mid May and we should be getting out of this pattern.
Gary