• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you download videos?

I personally do not. But for many forumite friends of mine over the years it is a deal breaker. They need to download or they will not pay for a site.

I definitely agree. Definitely not going to change the ability for members to download . I was wondering because it is hard to tell who is here pirating our videos and we keep track of top downloaders. We deal with lots of our content being sold on other sites, rebranded and all sorts of crazy stuff. We have even had people put up a pay wall and charge for it.

I definitely agree. Definitely not going to change the ability for members to download . I was wondering because it is hard to tell who is here pirating our videos and we keep track of top downloaders. We deal with lots of our content being sold on other sites, rebranded and all sorts of crazy stuff. We have even had people put up a pay wall and charge for it.
That’s awful. I hope you’re able to find out who is doing this.

I'm sorry you have to go through that. I'm sure it's a double edged sword as it's expensive to hire attorneys to go after them in the courts, but hopefully you are issuing DMCA takedowns.

Curious if you download videos how many videos do you download? I have people downloading a lot but I can't tell if they are pirates stealing our content. Our limit is 10-15 per day which seems like a lot to me.
For the models that make me leak absolutely