• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Stephen

Well, if it was possible, I would be more than happy to send you all of this damn rain we have been having up here. I hate it. I'm ready to go south, like to Arizona. I can take the dry desert heat over this shitty damp stuff. Hell, it is almost mid May and we should be getting out of this pattern.
Gary

Send a little this way too Gary.

Last edited:
Well, if it was possible, I would be more than happy to send you all of this damn rain we have been having up here. I hate it. I'm ready to go south, like to Arizona. I can take the dry desert heat over this shitty damp stuff. Hell, it is almost mid May and we should be getting out of this pattern.
Gary

Gary,

C'mon out! It was 101F yesterday here in Tucson. The pool is like bathwater at 96F. Going to have to turn off the solar heat. We're 2 weeks early for our average "Ice break". Summer has arrived in the desert and anyone needing a good thaw out can find a nice warm rock here.

Be well,

Jayce

Gary

Oh god, no! Rain-wise, AZ is a fucking nightmare!! You'll miss changes in weather in general but rain the most. When we do get rain, we get a whole storm's worth in five minutes and then it moves to a different neighborhood. That more than anything makes me wish I could move. I would love to live in Portland, OR...

Oh god, no! Rain-wise, AZ is a fucking nightmare!! You'll miss changes in weather in general but rain the most. When we do get rain, we get a whole storm's worth in five minutes and then it moves to a different neighborhood. That more than anything makes me wish I could move. I would love to live in Portland, OR...
I thought this thread was about Stephen. He's not a favorite of mine either. He is good looking and all, but not as masculine as the type of guy's I get into. But he may work out nicely in the next update to provide a guy to do things to a straight boy that could be hot. I am looking forward to Saturday's update with Jordan.

Mike

I thought this thread was about Stephen. He's not a favorite of mine either. He is good looking and all, but not as masculine as the type of guy's I get into. But he may work out nicely in the next update to provide a guy to do things to a straight boy that could be hot. I am looking forward to Saturday's update with Jordan.

Mike

We are all looking forward to Jordan ......... all fighting fit and raring to go

The way David was moving the camera closer to Stephan when he dropped his undies I was expecting to see David's hand hold more than the camera

Jordan has a lot of Alden's facial features. In some ways you could say they were brothers.

HOTT DAMM! Jordan laid into him good! Both were super HOTT!

Jordan did a great job topping Stephen. And Stephen definitely enjoyed the prostate massage he got from Jordan. I like both these kids. I am really in love with Stephen, with the hair falling down and the shy smiles and the yes I wanna get fucked attitude. I think this boy could really turn some of those straighties onto the fun of "the dark side". David needs to teach him a few things about sucking cock, licking balls and the all important rimming. ANd then watch out str8 boys, Stephen is cumming for you!

Be well brothers,

Jayce

Mike

Exactly Mike - out of all the posts on this thread only a few are about Stephen or should it be Stephan, which kinda annoys me because you're having to sift through the "crap" to find any decent input on the model.

Sorry guys but if you want to discuss the weather or just chit chat, why don't you open another thread in another section.

Now back on tract - I like Stephan a lot, very good looking, nice body, cock and a personality to boot. It's Saturday now which means I've already seen his duo with Jordan - I shall comment on that film on the appropriate thread. :wink:

Sorry guys i apologise....... you are both 100% right.. i will try not to let it happen again.

Minus this message of course ....... But then i can change that... I Dont like stephen really

And can understand why Jordon didnt want to smoooch him... he should have pulled his hair harder .....

But in future will watch where i crap

huggs to you both

P.S dont tell my mummyyyyyy ive been a bad bad boyyyyyyyyy

Kodie

Oh we are cranky today I love Stephan I would take him to Maine to marry him right now

Oh we are cranky today I love Stephan I would take him to Maine to marry him right now

He's ok, im doing some shit stiring Lester lol

Stephen's got his appeal... it started over a game i was playing with Ray

Its 1am,im waiting for hubby to get home....... geeeeeez im talking crap again... but i did memtion his name

Last edited: