• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Spreadsheet to help you find the models you are looking for.

Many Thanks to Denny Bear for putting the spreadsheet together. And thanks to Scorpio and Blu Mgt for adding the search. Hey guys were are really lucky to have such good members and Management/Blu Team members.

There you go I've found the thread. I'm bumping this thread up for member Another1. You can see on the very first post that Mark put a link to a Broke Straight Boys.xls spreadsheet. The download still works today and although it's not as complex and informative as yours, it could assist you.

"Thinks of Denny Bear"

There you go I've found the thread. I'm bumping this thread up for member Another1. You can see on the very first post that Mark put a link to a Broke Straight Boys.xls spreadsheet. The download still works today and although it's not as complex and informative as yours, it could assist you.

"Thinks of Denny Bear"
Indeed Jon, Denny Bear spent a lot of time and effort giving us his spread sheet, which was extremely helpful until Broke Straight Boys management finally gave us a search feature.

"Thinks of Denny Bear"

as i said in another post, Denny Bear saw a need, all i did was follow his lead.

as i said in another post, Denny Bear saw a need, all i did was follow his lead.

Dude I think the Atlantic Ocean is causing some confusion here. The reason I bumped this thread out was to show you that Denny Bears list was a version of Excel which you said this site would not allow.

Dude I think the Atlantic Ocean is causing some confusion here. The reason I bumped this thread out was to show you that Denny Bears list was a version of Excel which you said this site would not allow.

it must have been something i didn't say correctly.

what i thought i was saying is that .xls format gets an error message.

only these can be uploaded:

.bmp

.doc

.gif

.jpeg

.pdf

.png

.psd

.txt

.zip

mark received denny bear's spreadsheet and posted it. mark did not have to upload the file, he just use his administrative authority to post.

as i understand the uploading procedure, i am not allowed or am able to upload a .xls file. neither was denny bear able to upload such a file. the thread and first post was by mark, not by denny bear.
sorry for any confusion.

maybe staff has a better explaination!
maybe we are separated by the same language, a big ocean and one big continent. those are great divides to bridge.

Last edited:
Hi folks just to let you know I just updated the spreadsheet file and sent it off to Mark who will be posting it soon. It will now be up to date as of March 8th. As I have said before you will find a few bugs in that with a lot of the models bearing the same name with no sir name it gets really confusing. I have abandoned all thought of keeping them separate and am now just lumping them together. Some are still separate and are listed as Mike 1 and Mike 2 and ext. but since those are not always correct I will eventually lump them together also. I think it just makes more sense that way and is a whole lot easier and you should still be able to find the person your looking for without to much trouble. I hope you enjoy and find it useful.
reading throught the thread, i found that denny bear did sent his spreadsheet to mark and mark posted it for denny bear.
again i thank denny bear and mark for getting me started.

Sorry I can't get it to work because it says it is secure and requires a basic authentication layer and does not use a secure socket layer, what ever that means. But I'll try later. But thank you for your contribution!!!