• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Spreadsheet to help you find the models you are looking for.

DennyBear,

You are a perfect take charge guy. We've been whining to management for months for something like that and you just upped and did it for them. Thank you dude...

Thanks a bunch to Denny Bear for taking the time to make this spreadsheet for everyone. This will help you find what you are looking for. We have a search feature on the list of things to do so hang in there.

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/bsb.xls

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks Mark for posting this and thanks guys for the support. I was just goofing around and came up with this idea and thought I would share it with all you wonderful folks. Fair warning it is a work in progress and has flaws. If you see one please let me know as I plan on doing updates and improving it as time goes by. One problem I had was with multiple models with the same name. Did anyone ever notice there are 5 models named Alex over the years? So you may find some duplications or some omissions so when you do just let me know and I can correct it before the next update. Also on some of the really old stuff where a model may have only appeared in one shoot I may have omitted or clumped together for just shear boredom. Also if you don't have Excel I think there is a free reader that can be downloaded from Microsoft. If nothing else let me know and I will print you up a PDF version you can print out. Anyway I hope you all enjoy it and don't pick on Mark or the guys. I didn't mean this to be a slam at them I was just goofing around, nothing more. It's not easy to work on a web site this big so leave them alone and give them a chance to make it better. Thanks

Also if you don't have Excel I think there is a free reader that can be downloaded from Microsoft. If nothing else let me know and I will print you up a PDF version you can print out.
I would appreciate a PDF version, as I only have excel at work, and don't want to print out a list of Broke Straight Boys there. I tried to download a version at home last night and was unsuccessful. Thanks.

Mike

I would appreciate a PDF version, as I only have excel at work, and don't want to print out a list of Broke Straight Boys there. I tried to download a version at home last night and was unsuccessful. Thanks.

Mike

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who couldn't download the spreadsheet. I'm no Bill Gates so I wasn't sure what the problem was. Yes. A PDF version would be great Denny if you would be so kind as to post one.

Thank you!

I just tried to make a PDF version and it was 16 pages 4 down and 4 accross, most of which with nothing more then senseless dates on them. So I guess thats not going to work. I also just tried to make a link to the Microsoft page where you can download the Excell file viewer but you cant link directly to that page so all I can do is tell you to go to Microsoft.com, then there download page and search for Excel viewer. If anyone tries this please let me know if it works.
Denny

Last edited:
for anyone intrested go to openoffice.org its a free download and will act as mspp and excel, can open this s-sheet.

Thanks for the spreadsheet, it has highlited a lot of things like the most viewed person on site - Tyler.

I just passed a new version updated through the 24 on to Mark who promptly uploaded it for your pleasure. As always let me know if you spot any obvious flaws.

I just passed a new version updated through the 24 on to Mark who promptly uploaded it for your pleasure. As always let me know if you spot any obvious flaws.

thanks denny bear for your hard work :thumbup:

I just figured out something that you might find useful. If you go the first posting in this thread where Mark has posted the link to the file and right click on it then copy the short cut and paste it on your desk top. When you want to use the program simply double click it and you will always be looking at the current version. It will take it a bit each time to down load but it is not to big a file yet. Happy viewing

Diesal & jimmy

just watched DIESEL & JIMMY OMG ARE THOSE TWOO BOYS HOT THE WAY THEY WENT AT IT YOU WOULD THINK THEY WERE LOVERS. ARE THEY?

just watched DIESEL & JIMMY OMG ARE THOSE TWOO BOYS HOT THE WAY THEY WENT AT IT YOU WOULD THINK THEY WERE LOVERS. ARE THEY?

Welcome to the Froum Mtn Bear Cal. They met on set here. David is just pretty good at working with the models and getting them to explore new horizons sometimes...:thumbup: It is one of the best videos shot on this site.

Last edited:
Denny Bear, I just downloaded the spread sheet. Had no problem viewing it. Thanks for all of your hard work on putting this together. I like it.
Thanks again,
Gary