• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

some cute/hot guys please.

catperson

Reaction score
Ok no offense but this sight has really ugly guys. You cant find any hot guys? The only hot ones i have seen are Diesal, Jason, Alden, Shawn. :thumbdown:

Hey, when you're like me and living in an area full of upper-class and uptight straight boy eye candy you'll take anything you can get your hands upon! :lol: "To each his own" is right. Hell, I'd PAY Mr. Web Site Administrator if he'd give me the phone number of some of these guys! GRROOOWLLL!!! LOL! :tongue_smilie:

Hey, when you're like me and living in an area full of upper-class and uptight straight boy eye candy you'll take anything you can get your hands upon! :lol: "To each his own" is right. Hell, I'd PAY Mr. Web Site Administrator if he'd give me the phone number of some of these guys! GRROOOWLLL!!! LOL! :tongue_smilie:

Running Scorpio,

I am with you. I actually think that they have done an excellent job finding tallent for the site. I think 85% of these guys would be a real catch. The other 15% are pretty cute in their own right but just not my taste. "to each his own."

I know there are other sites on the web that have some very HOT, HOT guys...but they all look the same. We try to bring in different type of guys...and its true beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I find beauty in all the guys I hire and film for the site. Some of a different quality then others and I see different things in different guys. True...some are hotter then others but to make a statement that ALL our guys are ugly is just crazy. But the poster that started this thread did point out he did have some favorites so its not that ALL or models are ugly. There is something for everyone :thumbup1:

"Cute" or "Hot" , and "Ugly", are very subjective adjectives. One man's poetry is another man's profanity. We all like different things. The guys in these films are not trying to make it into a Calvin Klein underwear ad, or onto the cover of a men's fashion magazine. They are here to have sex for our entertainment. They are not auditioning to be the next Mr. America.

Ugly??????????????????

The guy who posted that hopefully was just trying to 'stir the pot.' 8x10 Calvin, AF guys kind of leave me cold. They are not ugly, they just aren't my type. The guys on Broke Straight Boys for the most part I find very attractive. That's why I'm a member. That poster should get a subsciption ot Corbin Fisher.

The guy who posted that hopefully was just trying to 'stir the pot.' 8x10 Calvin, AF guys kind of leave me cold. They are not ugly, they just aren't my type. The guys on Broke Straight Boys for the most part I find very attractive. That's why I'm a member. That poster should get a subsciption ot Corbin Fisher.

i've got a subscription to corbin's site and this one is 1000% better, simply because everyone viewing has someone on here they like individually and a lot we like collectively .the guy that made the comment should back away from the computer and look in the mirror,could he make it on either site is my question.

i've got a subscription to corbin's site and this one is 1000% better, simply because everyone viewing has someone on here they like individually and a lot we like collectively .the guy that made the comment should back away from the computer and look in the mirror,could he make it on either site is my question.

Only thing I like about Corbin Fisher is that there is usually more intimacy in the videos... meaning more kissing and touching. With that said, I tend to actually like this more because it sometimes feels more realistic instead of forced or awkward. Intimacy is not necessarily going to happen when you have a lot of curious newcomers in the videos. But I am all for the kissing and touching and more intimacy if it happens!

Besides, I think everyone thinks there are a couple hot studs on here, depending on your taste. When you have hot studs on here, you can get away with a little less intimacy!

That was rude and uncalled for. You can have different opinions without launching a personal attack on the other guy.

Personally i prefer the guy's on here they have that boy next door look about them. They all have there own unique quality about them and quite frankly i find all of them are really good looking most are just plain HOT!!!:001_wub:

acctually u r right i couldnt make it on this site but not b/c im ugly b/c im a girl.