• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Solo Shoot Updates....

...so what suggestions can you guys give me for models that don't want to play with dildos on a solo shoot? What would you guys like to see in a solo??

Well... If you could wait until they have started stroking themselves and ask them what their favorite unfulfilled fantasy is, that would be hot. To see them stroking themselves talking about something they would like to do and see them space off into a fantasy as they described it and stroked themselves...that could be very interesting. Not every model would be willing talk about their sexual fantasies. And if it didn't amount to much it could be edited out of the final product. But for those who would...it could be very hot indeed. :tongue_smilie:

I know some members emailed me asking to have them use dildos, but many of these guys are straight and experimenting with sex for the first time with a guy (I know its hard to believe :glare:) so its really difficult to get them to play with a Dildo so what suggestions can you guys give me for models that don't want to play with dildos on a solo shoot? What would you guys like to see in a solo??

One suggestion is maybe introduce the fleshlight to one or two of the boys

Now as for my interview style...I'm not Barbara Walters....LOL.

I agree David, your interviewing style is nothing like Barbara Walters...you don't have a speech impediment. Instead, you're more like Larry King in that you lob a lot of slow moving softballs at your subjects. :001_tongue:

Abe