• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

So, who is on your "short list" of models to go to, when updates leave uninspired?

JLipps4u

BSB Addict
Reaction score
So, who is on your "short list" of models to go to, when updates leave uninspired?

In response to another thread, I suddenly paused to take count of just how many boys I will go back in time to help me out in my hour of sexual frustration. Surprisingly, it was a short list, hence the name of the thread.

So I ask, who is on your short list when you seek inspiration and sexual gratification? So how many is a short list? I thought about that and realized there were 4 boys who immediately came to mind, so I figure a short list should be no more than a handful, 5 boys. Mine are easy, Paul, Brandon, Blake, and Jason.

Who are yours?

From BSB2, I would say Ayden & Paul, leaving me only three more to list from BSB1, so I will go with Tank Shane, Logan & Jordan, (but my list could go on......)

my short list includes, jason, blake, colin and rex from bsb2 and austin, erik, mikey and cole from bsb1.

I would include the exact same 4 as you JLipps4U only I would add to that list for me blond Kevin from BSB2

Baby, Bel Ami is in a class unto itself! But your Broke Straight Boys choices are great!

In a previous post, I made reference to Bel Ami , wondering if BSB2 is heading in that direction.
... Mark responded as if Bel Ami is BROADWAY, whilst BSB2 is a HIGH SCHOOL production.
... Is Bel Ami such a height BSB2 couldn't reach?

... I used to be an avid follower of Bel Ami and EURO-CREAM and RAW models & videos.
... I used to ENDLESSLY SALIVATE over these Eastern Euro boys and the Brits.
-- that was the period I fully developed my ADULATION of UNCUT MEN.

... ... In matters of production quality, BSB2 is INDEED like a HIGH SCHOOL production.
... ... In matters of model quality, I don't want to be un-American, BUT it looks like
they have a BIGGER population of REALLY HOT Broke Straight Boys across the ATLANTIC.

:blush: BSB1: TANK SHANE,TANK SHANE,TANK SHANE,TANK SHANE & :sneaky2: TANK SHANE
What impeccable taste you have AsIseeIt. I totally agree with all five choices from BSB1. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 381-large-5.jpg
    381-large-5.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 45
Hey, JLipps ~

*BSB2: Jason, Paul, and Adam.
*BSB1: Danny, Anthony, and Tank Shane.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO