• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

smoore29/kodaaa DEBUT SHOOT

smoore29/kodaaa DEBUT SHOOT

• smoore and kodaaa should each do a solo jack off

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • smoore and kodaaa should share their debut shoot

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters
Both boys are members of the site and welcome to participate on the forum as long as they are members of the site. Everyone enjoy!!!

It can't be only the fact that you two badass hotties aren't doin' your chatty riffs any more, can it? There must be something else? Maybe the fact that healthcare might not get through the senate?

Tell us what you're up to. You've got your license, right?
Hey Slim, I'm actually working on it now. I have about 6 more classes left before I'm actually certified to serve alcohol behind a bar. So you know I'm excited.

Hey Slim, I'm actually working on it now. I have about 6 more classes left before I'm actually certified to serve alcohol behind a bar. So you know I'm excited.

The idea of you being "excited" actually makes me dizzy from the blood all going directly to my dick :lol::001_wub::001_wub::001_tt1:

Illusions are everything!

Two gay guys together probably isn't going to happen.

Mark

Mark:

Don't spoil the illusions that many of us have. For me, if a guy acts straight, he is straight (I'm happy to accept this fantasy). I hope you're not going to stop two guys getting together on the futon simply because they are gay?? I'm sure many who say they are straight are actually gay, but that doesn't worry me either, and it shouldn't worry you! Let's be inclusive and not exclusive!

Mark:

Don't spoil the illusions that many of us have. For me, if a guy acts straight, he is straight (I'm happy to accept this fantasy). I hope you're not going to stop two guys getting together on the futon simply because they are gay?? I'm sure many who say they are straight are actually gay, but that doesn't worry me either, and it shouldn't worry you! Let's be inclusive and not exclusive!

Ricknz,

If you go back to post 72 here you will see my note on this subject and see the following response"

"I guess that might of come out wrong and I'm sorry. I think you are right and we should all be careful with what we say here. I have shot myself in the foot plenty of times."

Mark

Hope that answers your concern in part. David has also said that when he uses gay or bi guy he clearly lets us know. And the site has had in the past two gay guys alone (the two brothers, Shane and Chad) are two that quickly come to mind.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Ricknz,

If you go back to post 72 here you will see my note on this subject and see the following response"

"I guess that might of come out wrong and I'm sorry. I think you are right and we should all be careful with what we say here. I have shot myself in the foot plenty of times."

Mark

Hope that answers your concern in part. David has also said that when he uses gay or bi guy he clearly lets us know. And the site has had in the past two gay guys alone (the two brothers, Shane and Chad) are two that quickly come to mind.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

they were brothers? i thought they were just friends

Is the forum silently recuperating from smoore and kodaaa? Is that why it's so monumentally boring in here? Or will it never be the same again...?

I miss them.

No, really I do.

I have ways of spicing the forum up a little. If you want Slim, I could start calling some of the more feminine models bad names again. (Just joking.)

There are a bunch of bad circumstances here that could have been avoided, but unfortunately, they weren't. With the excitement of youth comes the willingness to share experiences that sometimes should be kept to one's self.

I was really looking forward to seeing Kyle on that couch. I think he is a beautiful young man with a lot of potential and I truley will miss him.

oh wow!

i love the cousins mike and anthony, i just watched the brothers that were mentioned and its hot.

We've had brothers & cousins.
David,
It sure would be great to have a follow-up with the cousins and the brothers. Maybe the four of them in the same shoot. O me, I'm not sure my heart could stand that one.

Thanks for all you do!!

okay so its official, we need twins on the fouton now. man it would be super hot to get taz and christian together....maybe when he gets out of jail?

This quote is not nearly as funny to someone who was molested by someone in the family, asshole.

Please be consistant and chastise Dande and Slim for quoting similar, otherwise it looks as if you're trying to bully me. And I know you wouldn't do that now, would you ?

So just wanted to tell you guys, i'm a certified bartender now. i decided to take a Saturday class which counted for 2 actual classes and did a double Wednesday class which got me certified quicker =)