• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Shameless USA

Speaking for the remainder of the eight million of us New Yorkers, I thank you for that Bobbity. I know that I try to help tourists, (no not just hot 18 year old European guys). lol But when I see folks walking down the street holding a guide book, I try to direct them to where they are going. And with this Thursday being the thirteenth anniversary of September 11, 2001, I can still recall how we became a small village helping out strangers that day. Driving was prohibited anywhere near Manhattan, so I had to walk the last few miles home towards Manhattan and I saw the people covered in soot and ashes who had walked across the Brooklyn Bridge from Manhattan to get home, and how every block had stations with water and people available to assist the folks who were coming from the site of the WTC.

You're a great guy Mikey xx. I hope we don't see another 911 in our lifetime, but somehow or other I think we may. Too many crazy bastards in this world I'm afraid.

Speaking for the remainder of the eight million of us New Yorkers, I thank you for that Bobbity. I know that I try to help tourists, (no not just hot 18 year old European guys). lol But when I see folks walking down the street holding a guide book, I try to direct them to where they are going. And with this Thursday being the thirteenth anniversary of September 11, 2001, I can still recall how we became a small village helping out strangers that day. Driving was prohibited anywhere near Manhattan, so I had to walk the last few miles home towards Manhattan and I saw the people covered in soot and ashes who had walked across the Brooklyn Bridge from Manhattan to get home, and how every block had stations with water and people available to assist the folks who were coming from the site of the WTC.

Knowing you as I do Mikey I'm sure you are exactly the type of person who would actually stop and take a moment to help strangers in need. x Not the least of which would be some of the tourists who are in the midst of feeling overwhelmed by the size, congestion, sights, sounds and the ultra-high energy level of the city. It really is like few other places on earth. Therefore it's beyond most people's frame of reference. For newbies who are experiencing it in the first few hours (or even days) it really can result in sensory overload. haha

Thank God when I was there I was with natives who took me around and led my way. At least I could focus on the things I wanted to look at and experience, without having to concentrate so much on where I was walking or where I was going. It was wonderful not having to concern myself with maps, getting lost, avoiding dangerous areas or asking for directions. :)

Okay, with the new season starting, I have already learned two valuable lessons:
1. "Friends don't rape friends."
2. Carl is now known as "Carl-ilingus"

The show just kills me!:bump:

Okay, with the new season starting, I have already learned two valuable lessons:

Oh my God! Has it started already? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Please don't spill the beans xx I'm still so far behind