• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Shameless USA

Hey,

I have not seen the U.K. version of Shameless, but I LOVE the U.S. one. (I bought the first two seasons for my proofreader at the office.)

With talent like William H. Macy and Joan Cusack - how could you go wrong??? Despite his being a blond. . . I also have a HUGE crush on Jeremy Allen White.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

005.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 24
I can't believe you didn't show his ass... so yummy!

images

Hey,

I have not seen the U.K. version of Shameless, but I LOVE the U.S. one. (I bought the first two seasons for my proofreader at the office.)

With talent like William H. Macy and Joan Cusack - how could you go wrong??? Despite his being a blond. . . I also have a HUGE crush on Jeremy Allen White.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

Oh, Ambi, I am right there with you. Some of the most spectacular and emotionally charged scenes are ones with Lip. Jeremy is just such an amazing actor.

Just completed series 1. Thanks to y'all for getting me hanging out with the American Gallaghers.... xx
Fuck yeah, the Gallaghers know how to take care of family! Here, while fucking the mother-in-law, Kevin concentrates on eating out Veronica...num, num, num.

Attachments

• veronica.jpg
    veronica.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 68
Just wait. It gets even better. ^.^

Gets better ? Jeez how does American tv get away with it. - but its great.. I mean... The old guy calling pakistani call centre girls dirty whores lol An aeroplane wheel falling out of the sky (was a bit tetchy in 2012), dicks and tits all over the place. No way would that have been shown on the BBC lol - fuck the BBC, I love it.

There are a few things that you may be able to help me with. What is the L or EL - referring to transport where Fiona picked up the bag wit the money in. Also do people talk like that in Chicago ? Sounds more like NYC to me, but that is based on other NYC shows that I have watched. Educate me please lol

There are a few things that you may be able to help me with. What is the L or EL - referring to transport where Fiona picked up the bag wit the money in. Also do people talk like that in Chicago ? Sounds more like NYC to me, but that is based on other NYC shows that I have watched. Educate me please lol
I don't watch the show Jon, but in NYC and Chicago too, an L or El train stands for an "elevated" train. In NYC most of the subways are underground, but some lines are elevated, such as the train I will be taking to Yankee Stadium this coming Saturday.

th

th

I don't watch the show Jon, but in NYC and Chicago too, an L or El train stands for an "elevated" train. In NYC most of the subways are underground, but some lines are elevated, such as the train I will be taking to Yankee Stadium this coming Saturday.

th

th

Thanks Mike. Not sure which team to follow this year, but I'm sure looking forward to the start of the NFL season. There is now excellent coverage on uk channel 4 tv.

Thanks Mike. Not sure which team to follow this year, but I'm sure looking forward to the start of the NFL season. There is now excellent coverage on uk channel 4 tv.
Just make sure you root for the Seattle Seahawks Mate!!!

Gets better ? Jeez how does American tv get away with it. - but its great.. I mean... The old guy calling pakistani call centre girls dirty whores lol An aeroplane wheel falling out of the sky (was a bit tetchy in 2012), dicks and tits all over the place. No way would that have been shown on the BBC lol - fuck the BBC, I love it.

Mike's right. The El is an abbreviation for above(elevated) ground train. And yes, people from Chicago have a very unique way of speaking. Very guttural/informal/rude. Chicago has a long and crooked history and some of it's people are just as rough around the edges, especially if we're talking about your stereotypical low income families. In my personal experience, I've been both to NYC and Chicago and found New Yorkers to be more helpful/nicer than Chicago natives.

Mike's right. The El is an abbreviation for above(elevated) ground train. And yes, people from Chicago have a very unique way of speaking. Very guttural/informal/rude. Chicago has a long and crooked history and some of it's people are just as rough around the edges, especially if we're talking about your stereotypical low income families. In my personal experience, I've been both to NYC and Chicago and found New Yorkers to be more helpful/nicer than Chicago natives.

Thanks Bobbity - Good choice of location for the series then..

Speaking for the remainder of the eight million of us New Yorkers, I thank you for that Bobbity. I know that I try to help tourists, (no not just hot 18 year old European guys). lol But when I see folks walking down the street holding a guide book, I try to direct them to where they are going. And with this Thursday being the thirteenth anniversary of September 11, 2001, I can still recall how we became a small village helping out strangers that day. Driving was prohibited anywhere near Manhattan, so I had to walk the last few miles home towards Manhattan and I saw the people covered in soot and ashes who had walked across the Brooklyn Bridge from Manhattan to get home, and how every block had stations with water and people available to assist the folks who were coming from the site of the WTC.