• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sebastian/Phoenix did an episode of Bait Bus

Jeez you guys must be mega rich having access to these sites. LOL. Yes I noticed Kyler but Sebastian Phoenix is my fav...

I find Bait Bus to be a very very silly web site. I have certainly never paid for a membership, but have seen quite a few snippets on various sites. The scenes are repetitive and these guys are no actors, and it is laughably bad when they are "randomly chosen" in the street, and of course they really do their best "Shakespearean acting" when they discover it is a guy sucking their dicks, instead of the big breasted chick. They feign anger, disgust and are sometimes "fighting mad" too.

I understand that Broke Straight Boys sometimes has hokey acting, like when David says that another boy is supposed to stop by, and on cue there is a knock on the door, but for the most part, Broke Straight Boys uses a reality show format, with David interviewing the guys in front of his camera, and they react accordingly and they reveal a bit about who they are in real life.

I really do think that Bait Bus is very very silly. :thumbdown:

Jon, I don't have a membership to Bait Bus. I would not spend the money to belong to a site that is that bogus. I just saw it in a site preview and it looked like Sebastian/Phoenix so I did a free preview. There Sebastian/Phoenix was. I just went through quickly to see who I might recognize from Broke Straight Boys

Jon, I don't have a membership to Bait Bus. I would not spend the money to belong to a site that is that bogus. I just saw it in a site preview and it looked like Sebastian/Phoenix so I did a free preview. There Sebastian/Phoenix was. I just went through quickly to see who I might recognize from Broke Straight Boys

LOL I think I've "baited" you judging by the reaction to the rich Americans comment - it was tounge in cheek hun. :tongue_smilie:

No I would not join it either.

LOL I think I've "baited" you judging by the reaction to the rich Americans comment - it was tounge in cheek hun. :tongue_smilie:

No I would not join it either.

LOL:lol:

Oh gosh...Bait Bus. I have to admit I once paid to join this site and promptly cancelled. I belong to 6 sites now, and never in my years have I ever wanted my money back so much.

I remember Scott (from Mike/Jordan/Scott) doing it as well.

Oh gosh...Bait Bus. I have to admit I once paid to join this site and promptly cancelled. I belong to 6 sites now, and never in my years have I ever wanted my money back so much.

I remember Scott (from Mike/Jordan/Scott) doing it as well.

It happens... I used to subscribe to hisfirstgaysex.com for the trial membership only to find that I never got to see the movies all the way through unless I bought a full membership... So, I canceled. Not just because it wasn't good. (I mean I could tell all of the modles were gay.) I cancled mostly because I hate the ole bait and switch.:cursing:

Lets face it, Gay sites are a business and they will do almost anything to part you with your money. It's true with straight XXX sites also. Some of these sites promise the world and usually deliver trash but sometimes they do deliver the goods. The problem I find is that they don't deliver it on a consistent basis. I suppose it's hard finding qualified people to film, so it is understandable why sites would hire Gay actors to fill-in at times.

Alex and Sebastian

I just re-saw Alex and Sebastian again; it was the hottest ever!! Where are they now? There was profound chemistry between them; it was as if they were lovers and each had fucked the other. When Alex sucked Sebastian's hole I thought I was watching an HS or a Falcon clip. Find them and bring them back. Broke Straight Boys needs such energy among its models!!!

As long as we are talking about bogus sites beware of HAZE HIM, I purchased a trial membership thinking that I would see entire movies- WRONG!!!!! You pay to see segments, and not the good ones. Nowhere did it say you would only see bits and pieces, or only full members get to see the full video. Talk about a rip off!
I sent an email to their "contact us" link over a month ago and am still waiting for any kind of response. That is why I was so shocked to see it advertised on a Blumedia site.
Just needed to get that off my chest, thanks I feel much better now.

I just re-saw Alex and Sebastian again; it was the hottest ever!! Where are they now? There was profound chemistry between them; it was as if they were lovers and each had fucked the other. When Alex sucked Sebastian's hole I thought I was watching an HS or a Falcon clip. Find them and bring them back. Broke Straight Boys needs such energy among its models!!!

Can someone post the link to that movie please.

it is on page 26 of the episodes and is dated june 24 2006