• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scorpio's Interview

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Just sending love and encouragement to Stephane, with a dose of impatience added, in regard to the upcoming release of the self-collage-interview he's supposed to be finishing about now. How's it going hottie?

Good point, Slim! Stephane said he would post it in a few days, and it has been a lot more than a few days!

What's the hold up, Scorpio? :wink::biggrin:

Well, I'm willing to give our dear Stephane a bit more time. After all, he went from saying no interview months ago to then agreeing to an audio interview. Then he went from agreeing to only the audio interview to doing a video interview. So I will withhold my typical American disdain for delayed gratification and give him more time. lol

Scorpio, you know whenever you have an interview ready and posted that you will have lots of screaming and adoring fans. :tongue_smilie: Even more than you have already. :001_wub: :wink:

Well, I'm willing to give our dear Stephane a bit more time. After all, he went from saying no interview months ago to then agreeing to an audio interview. Then he went from agreeing to only the audio interview to doing a video interview. So I will withhold my typical American disdain for delayed gratification and give him more time. lol

Scorpio, you know whenever you have an interview ready and posted that you will have lots of screaming and adoring fans. :tongue_smilie: Even more than you have already. :001_wub: :wink:

I agree with you Tampa I can live with waiting a little longer ........... ok times up Scorpio - where is your interview? :lol: