• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Score Bar, Thursday, June 11th, Columbus, OH

Patrick

Banned
Reaction score
The buzz about the boys coming to Columbus has been so overwelming, the club there, Score Bar has asked us to add a night. More than happy to please, we added Thursday, June 11th to the schedule.

This is Pride weekend in central Ohio, so the place should be a hell of a lot of fun! And we want to take care of you, so come both days (Thursday and Friday) as we'll have different give aways each night!

The buzz about the boys coming to Columbus has been so overwelming, the club there, Score Bar has asked us to add a night. More than happy to please, we added Thursday, June 11th to the schedule.

This is Pride weekend in central Ohio, so the place should be a hell of a lot of fun! And we want to take care of you, so come both days (Thursday and Friday) as we'll have different give aways each night!

I will let Gremlin know you all are in town too.

That sounds like its gonna be sooo much fun. I wish I was there!

We had a great time. Had the chance to meet a long time member, 'Dave'. What a nice man. The boys sincerely like meeting the members and they did their best to make sure Dave felt appreciated!

As usual, I'll post pictures soon.